Nature Coast Mustangs Nature Coast Mustangs website

Tampa - Spring Hill area

Search this Thread

Old 6/2/08, 04:30 PM
Bullitt Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Tampa - Spring Hill area

A couple of quick questions for you guys, I may be moving down to the area and would like to know what its like and where everyone hangs out at? I'm up for a promotion with the company and this may be the place I get. So if you can give me details and such, I'd greatly appreciate it.

Thanks.
Old 6/2/08, 07:44 PM
Team Mustang Source

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Hey, welcome to the NatureCoast. Always ready to welcome more Stangs, and you'll be the frist Satin Silver too. I live in SpringHIll. great community. Tampa is a short hop on the SunCoast, Up here, we Meet Friday Evenings, and Barbeque, if your not up for the menue, it's next door to a Wendy's. Thurs is a larger show/cruise nite in SpringHill. Located on SR50(Cortez Blvd) at the topof Marinier Blvd. In front of the Sears complex, known as Chick-fa-lay. Every Fri and Sat there is a cruise in at Hardy's also. corner US19 and SR50.
Our club, FREE to Stang owners, is Sponsered by Nick Nicholas Ford, just up the road a piece in Inverness. We meet there monthly, 3rd Wednesday. Once your here, we can telll you the awesome discounts we get there. And not only on Parts & Service either. We love to cruise and hangout. And when we decide ona show somewhere to attend, we usually cleanup pretty well. Another nice thing being north of Tampa, we have SO FAR, been out of harms way, as to Hurricanes. Not to jinks is my mentionioning it, but the Gulf Storms usually go south of TampaBay or North to Cedar Key. We get our share of their wind and rain, but TODATE, never the full thing.
Old 6/3/08, 06:29 PM
Bullitt Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by FLAstangx3
Hey, welcome to the NatureCoast. Always ready to welcome more Stangs, and you'll be the frist Satin Silver too. I live in SpringHIll. great community. Tampa is a short hop on the SunCoast, Up here, we Meet Friday Evenings, and Barbeque, if your not up for the menue, it's next door to a Wendy's. Thurs is a larger show/cruise nite in SpringHill. Located on SR50(Cortez Blvd) at the topof Marinier Blvd. In front of the Sears complex, known as Chick-fa-lay. Every Fri and Sat there is a cruise in at Hardy's also. corner US19 and SR50.
Our club, FREE to Stang owners, is Sponsered by Nick Nicholas Ford, just up the road a piece in Inverness. We meet there monthly, 3rd Wednesday. Once your here, we can telll you the awesome discounts we get there. And not only on Parts & Service either. We love to cruise and hangout. And when we decide ona show somewhere to attend, we usually cleanup pretty well. Another nice thing being north of Tampa, we have SO FAR, been out of harms way, as to Hurricanes. Not to jinks is my mentionioning it, but the Gulf Storms usually go south of TampaBay or North to Cedar Key. We get our share of their wind and rain, but TODATE, never the full thing.
Yeah, what he said!
Old 6/3/08, 07:25 PM
Team Mustang Source

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Our club, FREE to Stang owners, is Sponsered by Nick Nicholas Ford, just up the road a piece in Inverness. We meet there monthly, 3rd Wednesday. Once your here, we can telll you the awesome discounts we get there. And not only on Parts & Service either.

Soooooo, was up that way today, and checked out a couple of Trucks. Roger wasn't kidding on the discount's!! Looks like my Grey Dodge Pickup will soon be a New Vista Blue F150.