Nature Coast Mustangs Nature Coast Mustangs website

Had A Great Time - Would Like to Join

Search this Thread

Old 9/29/08, 10:01 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Had A Great Time - Would Like to Join

Hey Everyone,

I visited the Nick Nicholas Ford show you guys held on sept 28th and it was a great show. I own a 2003 Sonic Blue GT w/ the basic bolts ons, and that’s how it has stayed for the past few years. The good news is this is the first show I've taken my girlfriend of 4 years too, and she got bit by the bug and is going to let me start making the car be what I always envisioned, and I think she might even consider allowing me to get a Fox Body (Hopefully a 4 eye… 82 GT is my dream!) that we’ll both work on.
I was hoping to join up with your club and get involved in whatever meets you guys have. I moved to Florida back in 2003 and pretty much gave up on the car club scene since all I could really find was Citrus County Cruisers, but now that I know there are dedicated Mustang & Ford clubs I really want to join in.
Well anyway, thanks for helping to put on a terrific show, and hope to see everyone I met again!
-John
Old 9/29/08, 04:28 PM
Team Mustang Source

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Hey John, welcome aboard. Weather permitting, we'll be at Wendy's in Hommassa on US19N, THIS FRIDAY EVENING, 6:30ish till whenever. Coming from Inverness, come south on Lecanto Highway, then West on Grover Cleveland (traffic light right after the Commity College). Wendy's is one block south where GC meets US19.

Also our monthly meeting is at 7 PM, is at Nick Nicholas Ford, on the 3rd Wednesday of every month.

NO DUES!!! Just FUN and Comraderee!!!

Hope to see you there.

Ol'Dave (The guy with the .007 reaction time Black BULLITT)
Old 9/29/08, 04:33 PM

I'll have to head down that way. Thanks! Hopefully you guys won't mind my love bug destroyed front bumper cover! Nobody told me about them when I moved down here from NJ and I just never got it fixed. Good news is I'm just about to order a Saleen Body Kit
Old 9/29/08, 05:41 PM
Bullitt Member

Cool glad to have you in the group

here is our website naturecoastmustangs.com

you can PM me your email address if you like, that way I can add you to the group mailing list

As a warning....being around us only makes Mustang Mod Fever worse! LOL
Old 9/30/08, 10:13 AM

Thanks

Thanks for adding me to the group!

I've been bitten by the mod bug once already, when I moved I had to sell my '88 GT which was my baby. rebuilt pretty much from the ground up, Built 331, AFR 185s, Ed Curtis Edelbrock Performer intake, full maximum motorsports suspension, Tremec T3550, new paint, all new interior... selling it still brings a tear to my eye.

The good news is my 03, although not nearly as nice looking or fun to drive, still brings a grin to my face. If you've ever seen a tall skinny 24 year old driving around in the car below in the Citrus County area... ussually driving 5 under the limit, its me . Was extremely loud until I took the O/R X-Pipe off and put the stock H back on :P

Hope to hang out with you all soon!

-John

Last edited by Johnlm03gt; 9/30/08 at 10:17 AM. Reason: spelling
Old 9/30/08, 06:36 PM

looking forward to hanging out with you. As Dave said our group will be up at the Homosassa Wendys this Friday hopefully you can make it out.