Bold Moves Mustang Club Forum dedicated to the Bold Moves Mustang Club Of Tulsa, OK.

JEFF IS GETTING A KB installed!!! busted!!

Search this Thread

Old 6/5/07, 11:23 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
JEFF IS GETTING A KB installed!!! busted!!

Spoke to a member from another forum. Said that Jeffs car is with kurtis as we speak getting a Kenne Bell installed!!! Here is our discussion JEFF YOU SLY DOG YOU haha But way to go!! Why keep this a secret?? I think its great that your getting blown, why hide it?

Originally Posted by GrabberO07'
Hey Snakbytn, My name is Jarrod and I am also from Tulsa Ok. I am apart of the Bold Moves Mustang Club of Tulsa. We are a club of 2005 and up mustangs, but welcome all to our hangout at www.themustangsource.com once there go to Forums - Regional - southwest - Bold moves Tab

You are more than welcome to drop in daily we are always BSing on the forum. We are all mostly from Tulsa, Owasso, and BA. There is a Tech Day on the 9th where we are all adding something to our rides. you are more than welcome to stop by and check out the cars and give us your opinion. None of us have a KB and would love to look at yours and pick your brain. My Brother has a red 99 cobra and I know he would love to see your ride

I met most of your club out at the track about a month ago. Jeff (or is it geoff?) has his car out at Kurtis's shop having the same KB kit installed that I just got finished (I told him about KB and Kurtis).

I've got the card from that night, and would LOVE to hang out with the local crew...just needed to get my car fininished and dyno'd (which just happened last weekend....Jeff will soon learn that Kurtis, while the best in the business on the tech part of it, is about the WORST on the business side....he's SLOW to get stuff turned out, yada yada, but anyway....)

I'll make a note of it to check out the website, and can't WAIT to hang out with the crew again. I had an awesome time when I got to talk mustang stuff with others that one night out that the strip. I'll make an effort to meet you all on the 9th

Thanks for the heads up!!!

Jeremy
Old 6/5/07, 11:25 PM

Jeremy has a black 99 cobra I believe... I guess he met you guys out at the drags??
Old 6/5/07, 11:36 PM

Nope, I have an '06 Tungsten GT 5-speed, with KB 2.6L intercooled, 8# kit, same as what Jeff is having installed (from what I remember from what Kurtis told me!)

Sorry if I let the cat out of the bag, Jeff!!! You're in before you were supposed to be, though. Kurtis was supposed to install the Whipple on my buddy's '06 F150 before you got in, and I'm going to let Kurtis have it for dropping in someone before my guy!!!
Old 6/5/07, 11:38 PM

Oh, the '99 Jeremy HAD was a black '99 with Vortech BEFORE this '06. Grabber was probably going from my Corral signature line....Corral won't let you have more than like 100 characters worth of sig, so I don't care to change it.
Old 6/5/07, 11:44 PM

Yup I was going by your sig... haha sorry about that!! WOW sweet ride you have!! How do you like your KB??
Old 6/5/07, 11:46 PM

Jeremy we mostly post in the Bold Moves Tab... that is where the BSing and lies are told haha you are welcome to jump in anytime!! We'd also love for you to join the club! We are currently doing a membership drive. Also are you going to the Shelby show?? We are going to have a booth set up... you should definitely stop by
Old 6/5/07, 11:54 PM

I always go to the Shelby show, but I won't have mine ready to enter for this year. Thanks to Kurtis for having my stuff done a full month after it was supposed to be

I want to join the club, but nobody mentioned what is asked for or required to do so :P Feel free to 'sign-me-up' I'm game, love all-things-mustangs (even the pre-'05's (perhaps especially the pre-'05's?!)!

Just let me know what I need to do to become part of the club, and i'm in.
Old 6/5/07, 11:59 PM

Basically its the easiest in the world haha $20 membership fees and your good to go!! We should have the T-shirts ready at the shelby show as well as some other givaways to new members. You can sign up at the shelby show and we can take care of the rest. Check this forum tomorrow morning... the guys are usually on during the day while at work.
Old 6/6/07, 06:41 AM

Easy cheesy to join. If you can send an e-mail to boldmovestulsa@gmail.com so we can add you to the list for updates and such. Like Jarrod said 20 bucks is all and it will get you a t-shirt and helps the club host some events thru the year , like tech day. BTW be sure to come hungry we are hosting lunch.
Old 6/6/07, 06:42 AM

Jeff, you sir are a swine of the first order. I knew you were up to your old Bob tricks! LOL

I hope it's sweet man you are soooooo busted for the second time!
Old 6/6/07, 07:51 AM

Jeff: Rebuttal?
Old 6/6/07, 10:12 AM

I think jeff may call for a sidebar on this one?
Old 6/6/07, 12:33 PM

His evil plot to rule friday's TNThas been foiled... And I didn't do it!
Old 6/6/07, 01:23 PM

Originally Posted by 2006GT
Jeff: Rebuttal?
After catching up on the posts that would be my first question..... His car will be sweet with that KB on there!!! Details!!!
Old 6/6/07, 01:39 PM

He won't provide any details... He wants to surprise everyone. Some surprise now...
Old 6/6/07, 01:43 PM

Jeff we are all drueling!!! We want details Man your car is going to scream!! I'll bring the babywipes for when I pee on your seat after a ride lol
Old 6/6/07, 01:51 PM

Originally Posted by Grabber07'
I'll bring the babywipes for when I pee on your seat after a ride lol
Us old guys are already wearing a diaper so I'm already prepared for the ride!!!
Old 6/6/07, 02:35 PM

Originally Posted by snakbytn2006
Nope, I have an '06 Tungsten GT 5-speed, with KB 2.6L intercooled, 8# kit, same as what Jeff is having installed (from what I remember from what Kurtis told me!)

Sorry if I let the cat out of the bag, Jeff!!! You're in before you were supposed to be, though. Kurtis was supposed to install the Whipple on my buddy's '06 F150 before you got in, and I'm going to let Kurtis have it for dropping in someone before my guy!!!
Actually I have the 2.6L H which you do not. I want to build the engine later and wanted to extra HP that comes from the H.
Old 6/6/07, 02:42 PM

Ok guys, here's the deal. It is a 2.6L H Big bore twinscrew. It is the 8lbs kit. The car will also have BMR adjustable LCAs and BMr UCA upper mount. Of course he is installing the DS and the old shifter with the Saleen adaptor. I have Autometer Cobalt gauges in a Saleen dash pod to match my H2O and oil temp Cobalts in the a-pillar gauge pods. The engine has the FRPP black crinkle finish cam covers as well. He is installing a switch for the fan so I can turn it on in the lanes. The SC is intercooled so I can turn the ignition on to run the intercooler in the lanes. I kept it a secret just cause I wanted to surprise everyone when I ran in the high 11s on drag radials. As of right now it will be finished on Friday afternoon with maybe just enough time to clean it real quick and then throw on the DRs and head to the track. We are going to dyno it next week and am hoping for about 430-435 at the rear wheels. Jeremy this is more than yours because of the lightweight DS which frees up HP in the driveline.
Old 6/6/07, 02:42 PM

The dash gauges are boost and fuel pressure...

Quick Reply: JEFF IS GETTING A KB installed!!! busted!!