Notices
Vapor Silver Vapor Silver 2008 Mustangs

Vapor: Great Color Choice!

Old 2/6/08, 03:13 PM
Cobra Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Vapor: Great Color Choice!

I just saw a Vapor Mustang GT in person! Awesome!!! It is such a deep metallic silver. Vapor is what I think of when I think Silver. I have a Black Mustang GT with silver stripes that I love. But if I had it to do all over again, I'd get Vapor. You Vapor owners have excellent taste.

I always wanted to make a Vapor Silver version of the Bullitt. Is anyone here thinking of doing something like that?

To recap: I love my Black car but my heart belongs to Vapor!
Old 2/7/08, 11:45 AM
Cobra Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Thanks.
Until I saw the Vapor in person I was in the process of locating a 07 Vista Blue GT/CS. I had swung by a Ford dealer on a Sunday to check out their inventory with my son. I had my sites on a VB when I heard my son say, DAD, Come over here you have to see this! That's when I saw it the first time and it also had all the options I wanted. By that Tuesday I was driving it home. This was back in August, and I don't regret switching colors.