Auto Shows and Events Car shows happen all across the world, here's the place to post the pics!

Bumble Bee Cruise 2 Pics!

Search this Thread

Old 2/10/07, 03:52 PM
TMS West Coast Correspondent

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Bumble Bee Cruise 2 Pics!

Pretty good turn out today. Thanks to Mark and Patrick and all those that put this together. I still think I was robbed when I didnt win the supercharger though....lol. Parted the cruise early to get home in time for work, hope everyone had fun at the winery.

Enjoy the pics and I am working on a vid, but that will most likely have to wait until I get back from work:
92 PICS TOTAL:
http://www.surfnsocal.com/gallery/v/...007/BumbleBee/

Old 2/10/07, 04:59 PM
Cobra R Member

Received 5 Likes on 4 Posts
Nice pics looks like a good turnout, though this car looks a bit confused. No offense to the owner, I just don't get it. It's got Mach 1 on the side, but the Cobra badges.

Old 2/10/07, 05:32 PM
Team Mustang Source

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Man it was a blast. I decided to go at about 8:45 this morning so I barely made it. I was one number off of the winning ticket. Almost.

The red 'Stang maybe a little confused but it didn't look bad at all. mach 1 and Cobra mixed it still looked pretty sweet. If he didn't have that whipple it'd be a different story.

I have a couple of pics to post, not 92, but a couple if it's OK.
Old 2/10/07, 05:36 PM
Legacy TMS Member

Originally Posted by DarkFireGT
Nice pics looks like a good turnout, though this car looks a bit confused. No offense to the owner, I just don't get it. It's got Mach 1 on the side, but the Cobra badges.

That's what I said when I saw it. Although like Brian said it didn't look to bad in person. Confused yes, ugly no.

Here's a link to the pics I took.
http://s36.photobucket.com/albums/e1...007/?start=all
I had a great time nothing better than traveling with a heard or stangs.

Brian post your pics or a link to them. No sense in starting another thread.
Old 2/10/07, 05:41 PM
Shelby GT500 Member

Nice Pics
Old 2/10/07, 05:54 PM
Cobra R Member

Received 5 Likes on 4 Posts
by no means is it ugly. torch with white stripes rawks, and he did a good job... it's just a shame that it has both mach 1 and cobra badging.
Old 2/10/07, 06:07 PM
Team Mustang Source

Originally Posted by LEO_06GT
Brian post your pics or a link to them. No sense in starting another thread.
I'm trying... photobucket it taking for-ever to upload the 15 or so pics.
Old 2/10/07, 06:11 PM
Legacy TMS Member

Originally Posted by habu
I'm trying... photobucket it taking for-ever to upload the 15 or so pics.
Dude download this it will make your life so much easier.
http://www.flock.com/download/
Old 2/10/07, 06:26 PM
Bullitt Member

dangit which one were you? well i don't know if you remembered, but i was the only asian guy there if you were wondering who i was!!! hahah. i wanted to meet you. neways, i had a terrific time driving up through lake elsinore and the canyons. i was able to really test out the adjustable d-specs and vogtland springs. the stock brakes were not powerful enough though, time to save up for baer or the brembos.

i wanted that supercharger as well! hard to believe they gave one out with relatively so few people for a big ticket item. they should announce the supercharger later because when my friends didn't show up i was really dissapointed. i made a joke to the person next to me that half the people were going to leave after the supercharger winner was announced.

thanks for taking pix, i had the black car with the rk sport california hood and gunmetal gray ghost stripes. my friends who were supposed to meet up with me were going to take their cameras so i didn't bring anything.

it was my first mustang-related event ever and rolling out with black/yellow mustangs was really special. i looked in my rear view and out front and i just saw yellow/black stangs.
Old 2/10/07, 06:40 PM
Legacy TMS Member

I'm assuming your talking to Richard but if it makes you feel any better I remember talking to you briefly today. This is your car right???
Old 2/10/07, 07:18 PM
Team Mustang Source

LEO Flock is very cool. Thanks for the tip ! The other part of the problem is my connection was down to 2/3kb per sec ?? restarted both the router and mac, everything is much better.

ghettobooty I didn't get to meet you but took a look at the ducktail you have. It's the SSE one right ?? I love the way it looks. It seems it a little bit taller than the CDC one. I've got to get one now that I've seen it up close and personal.

Anyway, here are my pics.

Leo, when I took this I thought it was yours, now that I see the pic it isn't I think I completely missed your car in ALL of my pics D'oh

Old 2/11/07, 12:12 AM

the red mach/cobra might be confused but it has a BAD **** WHIPPLE HO, I WANT IT! The car was btw very nice in person

Leo- nice pics, good seeing you again

ghettobooty- if you are talking about me then which ever stang you were with the RK hood (there were two different RK Hoods there on black cars) I was the guy standing in front of you taking a pic of your car when you parked and got out....lol. I was wearing the black Agent 47 shirt with the backwards black hat, and the black 05 with the red ACP banner on the front window, I was also the nut standing in the middle of the street as you guys left and drove around like a bat out of hell while filming.....LOL!

Amazingly though with all the speeding and catching up and wierd driving I did to film, I got pulled over on the way home doing the speed limit and got screwed royally the cop hit me for everything he could, jackarse.
Old 2/12/07, 12:18 AM
Legacy TMS Member

Received 37 Likes on 26 Posts
MAN I am so bummed I could not go... my car is still in the body shop being repaired...

(heaping curses on the idiot that trashed my car!)
Old 2/12/07, 12:22 AM

here are two more galleries:
http://www.boostfiend.com/photos/200...blebee/photos/

http://www.boostfiend.com/photos/200...blebee/cruise/
Old 2/12/07, 02:35 AM
Legacy TMS Member

Where's the video you promised.
Old 2/12/07, 05:02 AM
Bullitt Member

leo- i need to see you habu and robello at the next thing. http://www.surfnsocal.com/gallery/d/...2/P1010055.JPG yeah that's my car. i was glad to get my new rims on time. they are made by toxic.

robello- ahhaha, you were caught driving home? man that sux! i was so tired, i just put the car on cruise control on my way back home. i can't believe none of us were caught speeding on the mountain. people were doing like 60 on the turns. lots of fun!! definitely have to see you guys out the next cruise. can't miss me, asian guy with tats and ear rings. i wish i had brought my camera. the light was really harsh in the morning though.

HABU- i like the sse ducktail because it has a cutout for the 3rd brakelight which i had tinted black with the rest of the lights out in the back. i didn't have to worry about adding another light to the rear. i had so much fun, i'll prob do the cruise this coming weekend also.

Originally Posted by rrobello
the red mach/cobra might be confused but it has a BAD **** WHIPPLE HO, I WANT IT! The car was btw very nice in person

Leo- nice pics, good seeing you again

ghettobooty- if you are talking about me then which ever stang you were with the RK hood (there were two different RK Hoods there on black cars) I was the guy standing in front of you taking a pic of your car when you parked and got out....lol. I was wearing the black Agent 47 shirt with the backwards black hat, and the black 05 with the red ACP banner on the front window, I was also the nut standing in the middle of the street as you guys left and drove around like a bat out of hell while filming.....LOL!

Amazingly though with all the speeding and catching up and wierd driving I did to film, I got pulled over on the way home doing the speed limit and got screwed royally the cop hit me for everything he could, jackarse.
Old 2/12/07, 07:15 AM

Received 5 Likes on 1 Post
Originally Posted by Ghettobooty
... can't miss me, asian guy with tats and ear rings.

GB- ... and you won't miss me either; asian, NO tats, and NO earrings.

Maybe I'll see you and the guys out at a future outing.
Old 2/12/07, 08:49 AM
Team Mustang Source

Bill,

The weather for next weekend is supposed to be 74 and cloudy, not that the weathermen have any real idea though. Be prepared to put miles on your car though.

Ghetto, I'll remember to stop by at the OC Cruise.

rrobello's pics that are linked are real good, as usual. I'm downloading the vid now.
Old 2/12/07, 01:57 PM
Mach 1 Member

Me and my gf...

I had her drive home and I'm surprised she didn't get a ticket... she always drives faster than me.

Old 2/12/07, 02:08 PM
Mach 1 Member

rrobello

what all did he cite you for?

Quick Reply: Bumble Bee Cruise 2 Pics!