Repair and Service Help All Repair related problems, issues, TSBs, and anything else revolving around the Repair of your Mustang

I must have the lemon

Search this Thread

Old 10/24/05, 01:56 AM
GT Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
I probably should have gotten a yellow one

New stuff that I still need fixed
Driver side door handle is a little loose and sometimes sticks out after you open the door.

Back brakes squeal like a ****.

Some little anoying rattle somewhere in the dash, Only started happening since they relpaced my stereo per the TSB.

the window moldings on the both sides of the car along the outside of the doors has a rough finish, well thats seems to be pealing off at the ends.

Transmission is noisy in 2nd and 3rd gears.
there is probably more but I can't think of them just now, they still have about 5 things to fix from before too.

and this one is more of a question than a problem.

I notice that when you open the doors the top of the window at the back catches the trim slightly miliseconds before the active anti-theft rolls the windows down a smidgen.
what happens if you don't have anti-theft and the windows don't roll down?

or are mine just adjusted too high? Nothing would suprise me on this car

As much as I like it, I'd have to say that this is the bigest piece of crap that I've ever bought new, and if it wasn't a mustang I probably would have sold it by now.
I'm still thinking of selling it and buying an 06 or 07 and I figure that they probably may have the kinks out of them by then
Old 10/24/05, 05:44 AM
Mach 1 Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
I dont think it has that much to do with the active anti theft. If you look in the owners manual, there are directions on how to recalibrate the windows so that won't happen.