Rocket City Mustang Club Huntsville, Alabama Chapter of The Mustang Club of America

SM&FF stopping in to say Hello

Search this Thread

Old 5/4/10 | 01:50 PM

SM&FF stopping in to say Hello

Hello everyone,

My name is Vince and I'm the Prez of Southern Mustangs and Fast Fords in Chattanooga TN. www.southernmustangsandfastfords.com

I was hanging out on the Magic City Mustang Clubs board and they told me you were having a show this Saturday. I'm not sure how many I can round up with such short notice but we'll try to get down your way.

SM&FF was born on 9/6/08 has has seen steady growth since then. We recently attended the Tupelo Cruise and Magic City's Big Show. We are currently getting all of our ducks in a row to apply for an MCA Charter.

If you want, I have a category on our board for other clubs. Each club actually has their own forum to post their events or to just chit chat. I can make a forum for the Rocket City peeps if needed.

I'll keep you posted as to whether we will have any peeps riding down this weekend.

Vince Lombardi
Prez
SM&FF
Old 5/4/10 | 02:02 PM
Post *****

Howdy! Hope your Mustang is on high ground.
Old 5/4/10 | 02:02 PM
Mach 1 Member

Originally Posted by Mr.Clean
Hello everyone,

My name is Vince and I'm the Prez of Southern Mustangs and Fast Fords in Chattanooga TN. www.southernmustangsandfastfords.com

I was hanging out on the Magic City Mustang Clubs board and they told me you were having a show this Saturday. I'm not sure how many I can round up with such short notice but we'll try to get down your way.

SM&FF was born on 9/6/08 has has seen steady growth since then. We recently attended the Tupelo Cruise and Magic City's Big Show. We are currently getting all of our ducks in a row to apply for an MCA Charter.

If you want, I have a category on our board for other clubs. Each club actually has their own forum to post their events or to just chit chat. I can make a forum for the Rocket City peeps if needed.

I'll keep you posted as to whether we will have any peeps riding down this weekend.

Vince Lombardi
Prez
SM&FF
welcome, hope to see you there~
Old 5/4/10 | 05:50 PM

The more the merrier...come on down
Old 5/4/10 | 07:35 PM
Cobra R Member

Hi Vince,

I thought that I had emailed your group. If not, I apologize for passing you over somehow. Yes, we are having one this Saturday. It is our 30th annual. We will ahve as a special guest John Clor. The weather is perfect, too! It will be sunny and 74. None of that bad Bama heat that y'all know so well.

We would be very honored to have you at our show. It is promising to be a very good one this year. Stop by and say hello when you do come. I would love to shake your hand.

Ralph Bischof
President RCMC
Old 5/6/10 | 09:00 AM
Bullitt Member

The weather is supposed to nice, so come on down!