Rocket City Mustang Club Huntsville, Alabama Chapter of The Mustang Club of America

Im almost ready for a car show!!!!!!!

Search this Thread

Old 3/31/08, 08:56 PM
Bullitt Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Im almost ready for a car show!!!!!!!

woo picked my pony up from the body shop today and WOW. I never dreamed it would look THIS sweet!! Car turned out amazing and its only halfway there! I think i named the car appropriately. Phoenix Fire is reborn! Into one siiick looking and way too quiet car lol Exhaust system comes in next week along with the black paint details and graphics.. anyways enjoy the pics! Comments welcome!

Old 4/1/08, 11:25 AM
Cobra Member

Originally Posted by BlueSnake1013
Comments welcome!
Are you sure?
Old 4/1/08, 11:47 AM
Cobra Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Let me guess, black Foose 20's all around 9s in front, 10s in back. Black mid stripe, or maybe a boss stripe... What's under the hood that requires a cowl like that? Seems that paint and body kit are just the start of the $ you'll be putting into it!
Old 4/1/08, 11:56 AM
Cobra Member

That looks great! A very distinctive color, too.

You'll be the star of the RCMC show for certain
Old 4/1/08, 02:29 PM
Bullitt Member

no... Chrome 20" GTRs and Im doing a semi gloss black out on the tail end where the faux gas cap is.. a fader style semi gloss black out on the top of the cowl. And possibly Boss graphics... and NO not because everyones doing them. I was doing the boss graphics 4 years ago on my old 02 GT. LONG before anyone else. Still have the pattern around here somewhere so why not use it. And so far theres nothing but stockness under the hood. Ive got sponsorships coming for that part. Plus I had the same hood on my old 05 Gt and loved how it looked. Didnt realize there was a questionaire to be filled out before adding a cowl hood.. Any other questions? Perhaps why I went with a cheap tire? What brand? Maybe like to know where I got the cash for all this nifty stuff?

Last edited by Grabber Pony; 4/1/08 at 02:32 PM.
Old 4/1/08, 02:43 PM
Retired Tms Staff

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
What body kit is that? I don't think I have ever seen that spoiler before. You will like the semi gloss black out on the back. That is what I did on mine. As for the BOSS stripes, not sure you could say you did them LONG before anyone else. Heck, I put them on my 97, back in 97 However, you know, just because something looks good one one model doesn't mean it looks good on another. I personally am not a fan of BOSS stripes on the 05+ body and looking at what you have already done to your car, well, I think they would definitely be out of place.
Old 4/1/08, 03:53 PM
Cobra Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Hey man wasn't dissin'... I do have to say you don't see a lot of grabbers with this much done to it bodykit wise.... most people go for the whole mach/boss theme and don't do big hoods and fronts... It's your car, if this is how you envision it, then great! The best thing about the Mustang is we all have our own visions, and for the most part we all make them look great. I'm sure once you have your wheels, and engine mods, and suspension and black accents it will look tight.

-danny
Old 4/1/08, 08:06 PM
Bullitt Member

ahem.. im not a man lol Im a chick thank you

I know you wernt dissing it lol i was just in a pissy mood.. 2 ford dealers screwed me around and i broke my hand NOT my day at all.

And everything on the car was from cervinis.

4" cowl hood
C series front bumper w/o the gaudy fog lights
type 2 duck tail spoiler
3D carbon headlight splitter ( best one out..most dont come with the super thin and strong double sided tape)
Pedistal spoiler ( not installed yet)
alum rear window louvers (not installed yet)

upper grill from a v6
lower grill made from my dads old F150 billet grill ( i REFUSED to pay $700 for grills through cervinis)

Last edited by Grabber Pony; 4/1/08 at 08:11 PM.
Old 4/3/08, 07:11 PM
Super Boss Lawman Member

Received 2 Likes on 1 Post
Looking good!
Old 4/3/08, 07:50 PM
Team Mustang Source

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts
ahem.. im not a man lol Im a chick thank you

Nevermind
Old 4/4/08, 08:11 AM
Legacy TMS Member

no... Chrome 20" GTRs and Im doing a semi gloss black out on the tail end where the faux gas cap is.. a fader style semi gloss black out on the top of the cowl. And possibly Boss graphics... and NO not because everyones doing them. I was doing the boss graphics 4 years ago on my old 02 GT. LONG before anyone else. Still have the pattern around here somewhere so why not use it. And so far theres nothing but stockness under the hood. Ive got sponsorships coming for that part. Plus I had the same hood on my old 05 Gt and loved how it looked. Didnt realize there was a questionaire to be filled out before adding a cowl hood.. Any other questions? Perhaps why I went with a cheap tire? What brand? Maybe like to know where I got the cash for all this nifty stuff?

Ha! We will talk at the Huntsville car show! I have a lot more to do to my car but have to save up more money unless I get sponsors...

I like the look of the body kit! Not a big fan of grabber but it will look better to me once you break it up with black. I think it being one big orange rolling down the road is what I am not crazy about, but with some black on it...

Other than that like I said I like the body kit...just need to change those wheels! Did you lower it at all or are you planning on changing the springs? That would help too, especially depending on what size wheels you plan on getting.

Brian
Old 4/8/08, 09:57 PM
Bullitt Member

Im about to pull my hair out over this friggin car.. wheels arnt in.. paint flaked on the bumper (going back to the shop tomrrow to be painted again).. still gotta get mufflers on..graphics on..rear window louvers on and cleaned... AND im aiming on showing it at the eckenrod show saturday.. lol my nerves will be shot!
Old 5/16/08, 09:52 AM
V6 Member

hey dude,

i saw your car at the show and thought it was the baddest one there. does it have NOS?

so do you have some kind of hookup thats getting you these parts?
Old 5/16/08, 09:56 AM
Super Boss Lawman Member

Originally Posted by NOStang05
hey dude,
Umm. It is she. But your not the only 1 to do that.
Old 5/16/08, 09:57 AM
V6 Member

no way! a chic drives that badass car? i think i'm in love.
Old 5/16/08, 10:00 AM
Mach 1 Member

that looks great, sweet body kit
Old 5/16/08, 10:01 AM
Super Boss Lawman Member

Originally Posted by NOStang05
no way! a chic drives that badass car? i think i'm in love.
Yeah. that car looks even better in person, you obviously know that. She needs some updated pics though.
Old 5/16/08, 10:54 AM
Mach 1 Member

yeah it does, i saw it and 1 really similar to it
Old 5/16/08, 10:57 AM
Super Boss Lawman Member

She has another spoiler and she has the GTR rims on it.
Old 5/16/08, 10:59 AM
Mach 1 Member

nice, one of em near hers had this vietnam helicopter tag that said "remove before flight" lol i thought that was cool

Quick Reply: Im almost ready for a car show!!!!!!!