Rocket City Mustang Club Huntsville, Alabama Chapter of The Mustang Club of America

Crow Mountain fun times

Search this Thread

Old 10/3/07, 05:56 PM
Cobra R Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Crow Mountain fun times

Okay, so I pulled the few pics off the camera. I have a bunch of avi files, but they are huge in size so I need to find a free program to cut them down and get them on my website. But...

I gotta tell ya, there were some good times. First, we would like to thank VV from the bottom of our hearts for coordinating this event for us.

This first pic is the actual raising of the banner. It's an annual party. The three men here were the only ones sober enough to put the banner up and make sure it was not hanging upside down.

Attachment 33879

These next two pics are what happen when you wake up very early on the Saturday morning after the sun rises and stabs your alcohol-soaked eyeballs with sharp rays. We found that at sometime throughout the night, the field grew cars!

Attachment 33880

Attachment 33881

Now, let us look at one of the cars that is just neat to watch and listen to. I believe this was a snowmobile in a previous life. We also noticed that the wing was being protected by SmithAndWesson from any Honda tuner freaks wanting some bling for their four-door coupes.

Attachment 33882

And, if you want to see another race car, well here is one that did not run.

Attachment 33883

Now, here is the one way that every driver hopes not to go home. Yet, sometimes there is that one that zigged when they should have zagged. Everyone was okay.

Attachment 33884

Attachment 33886

Last, here is the car that won it all. Okay, maybe didn't win it all. Okay, maybe wasn't even entered. But it was at the Start line on Sunday! Why, it provided some very much needed data on the games! And notice how the car has been spray painted with brown.

Attachment 33885

But, Ralph... Is that all?
Attached Thumbnails Crow Mountain fun times-engine-009.jpg   Crow Mountain fun times-engine-006.jpg   Crow Mountain fun times-engine-007.jpg   Crow Mountain fun times-engine-015.jpg   Crow Mountain fun times-engine-014.jpg  

Crow Mountain fun times-engine-012.jpg   Crow Mountain fun times-engine-016.jpg   Crow Mountain fun times-engine-013.jpg  
Old 10/3/07, 06:07 PM
Cobra R Member

Why, of course not, Buckwheat! How could I let this thread move without showing the drunk and disorderly crew that started all of these cars and got them on their way up the side of the mountain? Take a look and tell me...

Would you trust your life to these guys?

Attachment 33887

Attachment 33888

And how did these men end up so drunk and disorderly? Why, perhaps it was our digs. Pulled by one huge **** truck, this was our home-away-from-home. From the wonderful taste of blackbottom biscuits, to the cozy bunks built for a child half my size, this was where we ate, slept, farted... and yes, Mike... took off our shirts. Why, aint no place on Cribs got anything better than we had.

Attachment 33889

And if that was not enough, we had entertainment provided by the CoolShirt Crow Hill Theater. Yes, at first Rush was serenading the field with the 30th wrinkles, but still sounded like they were as high and full as the moon that night. And did we have movies? Huh? Did you ask if we had movies??? Why, Kirk Douglas himself would have been proud of our gladiator ways. And Cheech Marin barked his kitty wares at the front of his upscale establishment. Why, we had stakes one night, and steaks the next! And why would those folks hang out at a place full of pool cues? Stupid vampires. Selma and a snake? I am so there. Darn shame Antonio never did anything in the light.

Attachment 33890

It was a good time had by all.
Attached Thumbnails Crow Mountain fun times-engine-011.jpg   Crow Mountain fun times-engine-010.jpg   Crow Mountain fun times-engine-005.jpg   Crow Mountain fun times-engine-004.jpg  
Old 10/3/07, 07:09 PM
Cobra Member

You farted on my bunk? Geez.....
Old 10/9/07, 10:12 AM
Cobra Member

I spoke with Johnny Ironcrow and we agreed that in '08 we'll have an official 'Crow Mtn Drive In Nite' in the paddock, with an online selection of films a week prior

and no, Ralph, you wont be able to stuff the ballot box for gladiator flicks
Old 10/9/07, 12:11 PM
GT Member

Originally Posted by LMan

and no, Ralph, you wont be able to stuff the ballot box for gladiator flicks

LMAO