Bullitt Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Brad,
What can you get us?
Something better than this one right?
Old 10/26/07, 10:41 PM
Mach 1 Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Only thing certain here are the headlights and no rear spoiler......

I wonder what the bumper will look like?

STOCK GT or GT/CS?
Old 10/29/07, 10:28 AM
V6 Member

i saw it in person....stock gt front and back
Old 11/1/07, 07:40 PM
Mach 1 Member

What a disappointment!!!! Stock GT bumpers?

No thanks
Old 11/4/07, 12:34 AM
Bullitt Member

Angry Whaaaaaaaat ~ ?!?!?!?!?!?!?

Originally Posted by Haljordan
If you were (again) showing personal disapproval of Ford,then why are you (again) on this forum? Maybe if you didn't have such a smug tone,I wouldn't have a problem with your opinion. It's like you want the Bullitt to fail no matter what the car is like......all this based on "inside" info that's meaningless until we see the real thing.
I want to learn about the Bullitt,that's why i'm here. I'm not here to wade through 8 pages of *****ing and moaning because Ford can't personalize every Mustang to suit every buyer. You and people like you aren't happy with anything and You and your kind clog up every message board on the internet.
First off ... I really don't give a rat's *** whether you think it's clogging up a message board or not ...

LONG LIVE FREE SPEEECH ... GOD BLESS HOWARD STERN !!!

Second ... I'll freakin' HAMMER the 2008 BULLITT as much as I feel is necessary and don't care whether you like it or not.

FORD SCREWED US BIG-TIME ... AGAIN!

We can't even get the "option" of a higher perfomance 5.4 engine and/or T56 tranny ... WHAAAAAAAAAAAT ???

Third ... You really want to learn about the 2008 BULLITT ... ????

GO ASK FORD ~ THEY WON'T LIE TO YA ... (ROFLMAO)

And YESSSS ... If Ford won't do the 2008 BULLITT the way they should after they had 7+ years to do it better the second time around AND treat the buying public better (like they did in 1969) then as far as I am concerned the 2008 CAN FAIL TO THE POINT OF NO PRODUCTION ~ !!!

And whoever the SCREWBALL from here is that wrote me about a week ago a bunch of RHETORIC saying I am the "only person who thinks the 2008 BULLITT should have a 5.4" can go and SOAK YOUR SIMPLE HEAD!

HAVE A NICE LIFE YOU 4.6 FEEBLE-MINDED SUCKERS
Old 11/4/07, 06:42 AM

Just another mustang

Oh my!!!?!?!?! THAT PHOTO LOOKS EXACTLY LIKE.............................................. .............another mustang. IMO, FOrd is diluting the mustang name. Too many special edition mustangs people. It was exciting when the CS/CE edition came out and the Shelby Cobra, but now every week a special edition mustang hits the streets. They all look the same to me. Just another mustang...
Old 11/4/07, 06:55 AM
Bullitt Member

Originally Posted by J2snoop
Oh my!!!?!?!?! THAT PHOTO LOOKS EXACTLY LIKE.............................................. .............another mustang. IMO, FOrd is diluting the mustang name. Too many special edition mustangs people. It was exciting when the CS/CE edition came out and the Shelby Cobra, but now every week a special edition mustang hits the streets. They all look the same to me. Just another mustang...
I dont know about too many SE(s), but over $30K for another 4.6 Mustang ... COME ON

I think the new BULLITT is going to be a fine looking ride but I cant believe Ford didn't put more in to it than they did, especially for the money they want for it.

Of all SE Mustangs to do this to, WHY DID IT HAVE TO BE THIS ONE ???
Old 11/4/07, 07:17 AM
Legacy TMS Member

Received 7 Likes on 4 Posts
Originally Posted by J2snoop
I find it interesting when people say the Mustang brand is being diluted when others will note that we don't have enough choice.

A strength of this car, especially this generation, is that the multitude of personalization options allows something to be made to suit many tastes at a very individual level.

Of course, the beauty of a styling motif is in the eye of the beholder, but this is a GREAT time to be a Mustang enthusiast because there are so many options.

PS - I like your avatar.
Old 11/4/07, 08:37 AM
Bullitt Member

Cool

[quote=Tony Alonso;1038137] this is a GREAT time to be a Mustang enthusiast because there are so many options.

AS USUAL TONY ---------->

You don't know what the hell you're talking about !!!

There are only THREE engine options and no 5.4 except for the Shelby which most cant afford. THIS IS NOTHING AT ALL.

Too many times you try to refute something on here that doesn't agree with your little "doctrine" and you negate your own point(s). When I have the time I'm going to cut and paste all your worthless RHETORIC and show exactly what I mean.

And you can go to ALL your buds on all the websites you want and BOO-HOO about what I write on here because it aint going to change anything I write at all, and I can care less whether you like what I say or not.

I'll tell you something else ...

YOU WANT RESPECT ... EARN IT & GIVE IN RETURN, OTHERWISE YOU CAN GO STRAIGHT BACK TO WHERE YOU OBVIOUSLY CAME FROM ~ !!!
Old 11/4/07, 09:36 AM
Legacy TMS Member

[quote=TXBLUOVAL;1038178]
Originally Posted by Tony Alonso
this is a GREAT time to be a Mustang enthusiast because there are so many options.

There are only THREE engine options and no 5.4 except for the Shelby which most cant afford. THIS IS NOTHING AT ALL.

Too many times you try to refute something on here that doesn't agree with your little "doctrine" and you negate your own point(s). When I have the time I'm going to cut and paste all your worthless RHETORIC and show exactly what I mean.

And you can go to ALL your buds on all the websites you want and BOO-HOO about what I write on here because it aint going to change anything I write at all, and I can care less whether you like what I say or not.

YOU WANT RESPECT ... EARN IT & GIVE IN RETURN, OTHERWISE YOU CAN GO STRAIGHT BACK TO WHERE YOU OBVIOUSLY CAME FROM ~ !!!
Thanks for an insightful post. I wasn't addressing your comments about engine options.

Seriously, I was making a point about choice that had nothing to do with engine options. I understand there is only one 5.4 L engine option.

If you have a personal gripe with me, please take it to the PMs.

I have reported your post to the moderator.
Old 11/4/07, 11:39 AM
Bullitt Member

Exclamation Shoe Don't Fit Your Other Foot ???

[quote=Tony Alonso;1038216]
Originally Posted by TXBLUOVAL

Thanks for an insightful post. I wasn't addressing your comments about engine options.

Doesn't matter to me whether you were addressing mine or not.

Seriously, I was making a point about choice that had nothing to do with engine options. I understand there is only one 5.4 L engine option.

I addressed your points based on the way they were written.

If you have a personal gripe with me, please take it to the PMs.

I don't believe in PM(s) for that reason. I got a problem with you I'm going to take it up with you in FRONT OF EVERYBODY.

I have reported your post to the moderator.
"WHAAAAAAAA ... I REPORTED YOU TO THE PRINCIPAL ... WHAAAAAAAAA ..."

GROW UP TONY ... IF YOU'RE GONNA DISH IT OUT BE MAN ENOUGH TO TAKE IT !!!
Old 11/4/07, 12:21 PM
Legacy TMS Member

[quote=TXBLUOVAL;1038272]

You really are out-of-bounds here. I am sorry that you feel the need to go to this level in a public forum. It is obvious that whatever is driving you to respond in this manner will continue to reflect on you in a way that will not result in the respect that you think you deserve.
Old 11/4/07, 12:40 PM
Legacy TMS Member

Received 29 Likes on 22 Posts
[quote=TXBLUOVAL;1038178]
this is a GREAT time to be a Mustang enthusiast because there are so many options.

[quote=TXBLUOVAL;1038272]

Just reading threads, and these posts are useless garbage. I too have reported this to the mods, you can now make fun of me too if you wish but hopefully you'll get your butt kicked out of here!
Old 11/4/07, 12:54 PM
Cobra Member

First off ... I really don't give a rat's *** whether you think it's clogging up a message board or not ...

LONG LIVE FREE SPEEECH ... GOD BLESS HOWARD STERN !!!

Second ... I'll freakin' HAMMER the 2008 BULLITT as much as I feel is necessary and don't care whether you like it or not.

FORD SCREWED US BIG-TIME ... AGAIN!

We can't even get the "option" of a higher perfomance 5.4 engine and/or T56 tranny ... WHAAAAAAAAAAAT ???

Third ... You really want to learn about the 2008 BULLITT ... ????

GO ASK FORD ~ THEY WON'T LIE TO YA ... (ROFLMAO)

And YESSSS ... If Ford won't do the 2008 BULLITT the way they should after they had 7+ years to do it better the second time around AND treat the buying public better (like they did in 1969) then as far as I am concerned the 2008 CAN FAIL TO THE POINT OF NO PRODUCTION ~ !!!

And whoever the SCREWBALL from here is that wrote me about a week ago a bunch of RHETORIC saying I am the "only person who thinks the 2008 BULLITT should have a 5.4" can go and SOAK YOUR SIMPLE HEAD!

HAVE A NICE LIFE YOU 4.6 FEEBLE-MINDED SUCKERS
thank you, he deserved it.
Old 11/4/07, 12:55 PM
Cobra Member

ohh you guys should check out IMBOC they got to see the real bullitt and have lunch with some ford exec's. Pics will be posted there tuesday
Old 11/4/07, 01:07 PM
Bullitt Member

Old 11/4/07, 01:15 PM

Received 7 Likes on 7 Posts
[quote=tom281;1038315][quote=TXBLUOVAL;1038178]

Just reading threads, and these posts are useless garbage. I too have reported this to the mods, you can now make fun of me too if you wish but hopefully you'll get your butt kicked out of here!
+1!!!
Old 11/4/07, 01:28 PM
Cobra R Member

TXBLUOVAL,

Obviously you have some issues with Tony. But I think you're a little offsides in what you're posting.
I haven't be a forum member for all that long, but I've never had a problem with anything Tony has posted.

I can understand why people may want more from this Bullitt, or more from Ford.
But you're never again going to see option choices like you had in the 60's.
In fact you're going to see even less option choices in the coming years.
It's one way for car companies to control costs and survive.
You don't get many option choices from the Japanese automakers. And the US automakers will start following that template.

The Bullitt is not intended to be an ultra high-performance car. It's not just paint and badges- engine upgrade, suspension upgrade, exhaust upgrade, exclusive interior and seat upgrades. To me it sounds like quite a bit. I'm hoping I like the pics that we will be seeing next week and if so I will be placing my order by week's end.

Quick Reply: REAL Bullitt - The Chrome Pony