2008-2009 BULLITT The Bullitt is Back!

Billet Grille on the Bullitt-Before, During, After..Pics...

Search this Thread

Old 7/19/08, 06:49 PM
Mach 1 Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Billet Grille on the Bullitt-Before, During, After..Pics...

So we got the Billet Upper Grille for the Bullitt done today. Now the seach begins for the appropriate lower grille....Let me know how you like the results.....

Thanks,
Mike and Karen

BEFORE........

DURING.......

AFTER.....

Old 7/20/08, 09:56 AM
Mach 1 Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Looks great
Old 7/21/08, 02:42 PM
GT Member

That's how it should be from the factory...
Old 7/21/08, 06:58 PM
Mach 1 Member

Thanks guys...

Lower grille is on the way.....

Mike
Old 7/22/08, 11:19 PM

mike,
the upper grille you got on ebay...did it have the brand name info on the packaging? also, what brand did you decide to go with on the lower grille? nice job on the upper. i have come across a blac roush style grille for the upper, only it has fewer bars than the one you got. kinda liking the "more bars" black billet look better than the "fewer bars" black billet look. it's like being back in college...the more bars the better. thanks.
Old 7/23/08, 04:34 PM
Mach 1 Member

Originally Posted by BiteTheBullitt
mike,
the upper grille you got on ebay...did it have the brand name info on the packaging? also, what brand did you decide to go with on the lower grille? nice job on the upper. i have come across a blac roush style grille for the upper, only it has fewer bars than the one you got. kinda liking the "more bars" black billet look better than the "fewer bars" black billet look. it's like being back in college...the more bars the better. thanks.
LOL...exactly.

Nope, no name on the grille I got, except for the grille surround, which is a Shelby. I think the vendor probably bought some Shelby surrounds, and put their own billet grille inside. But the quality is great. Last I checked, they did not have any more.....You can get the surround and Black Billet grille, as separate pieces, then put them together, from Parts Cheap. Also, I ended up going with the Carriage Works lower grille. It is an overlay, but going by experience with my 05, on the lower grille you cannot tell. I will probably take the stock lower grille out, and shoot it with flat black, just like I did behind the upper grille, just to be sure. It should be here tomorrow, so hopefully, I can complete the saga of the grille by this weekend. Oh, and the smoked corners get here next week....

Mike
Old 7/23/08, 08:37 PM
Cobra Member

Originally Posted by Got Oatz
LOL...exactly.

Nope, no name on the grille I got, except for the grille surround, which is a Shelby. I think the vendor probably bought some Shelby surrounds, and put their own billet grille inside. But the quality is great. Last I checked, they did not have any more.....You can get the surround and Black Billet grille, as separate pieces, then put them together, from Parts Cheap. .............
You can still get the grille assembly from Shelby Parts, but it's much more than what you paid.
You can also buy the surround and center piece separately from Shelby parts.
Old 7/23/08, 09:50 PM

very gracious of you to share, mike. caught your info over on imboc also, and it is kind of a saga of sorts. saga of sorts...there is a joke in there somewhere. it's eluding me at the moment though. and it's probably a good thing.