2007-2008 Shelby GT The Third S197 Shelby Mustang

Amy Please Update Order/Option Info !!!!

Search this Thread

Old 12/3/06, 02:27 PM
Team Mustang Source

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Question Amy Please Update Order/Option Info !!!!

Hi Amy,

I suspect most of us are checking the TMS & Shelby Websites trying to figure out what is going on with the actual order process; adding options, and pick up and delivery of the Shelby GT; i.e., LV or your local dealer pick up and final pricing.

I think your doing an excellent job in trying to do your best to keep everyone informed, I can tell by the time and frquency of your posts, but if job 2 is Monday, 12/4 can you lay out a straight forward standard procedure for ordering the car, estimated time to build, what additional options from your Shelby GT after market selection can and can't be ordered and paid for through ford.

What Shelby is going to modify on the stock GT with GT/CS front and rear 54U option. How are the cars allocated across the United States.

Do you have to take a rivited hood scoop or can you keep the plain hood or the GTH hood. The cost of these options.

While we are all excited, it is extremely frustrating trying to figure out exaxtly what is going on with this car.

Your many dress up options from Shelby look really great, but it is not clear if they can be added to the car or you have to come back to Vegas, order them by phone and/or have them shipped seperately.

Please no criticism intended, but there are so many posts on the Shelby GT, just laying it all out would really help on TMS & the Shelby Website.

Keep up the good work.........
Old 12/3/06, 06:36 PM
President of Shelby Autos

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by tapd117
Hi Amy,

I suspect most of us are checking the TMS & Shelby Websites trying to figure out what is going on with the actual order process; adding options, and pick up and delivery of the Shelby GT; i.e., LV or your local dealer pick up and final pricing.

I think your doing an excellent job in trying to do your best to keep everyone informed, I can tell by the time and frquency of your posts, but if job 2 is Monday, 12/4 can you lay out a straight forward standard procedure for ordering the car, estimated time to build, what additional options from your Shelby GT after market selection can and can't be ordered and paid for through ford.

What Shelby is going to modify on the stock GT with GT/CS front and rear 54U option. How are the cars allocated across the United States.

Do you have to take a rivited hood scoop or can you keep the plain hood or the GTH hood. The cost of these options.

While we are all excited, it is extremely frustrating trying to figure out exaxtly what is going on with this car.

Your many dress up options from Shelby look really great, but it is not clear if they can be added to the car or you have to come back to Vegas, order them by phone and/or have them shipped seperately.

Please no criticism intended, but there are so many posts on the Shelby GT, just laying it all out would really help on TMS & the Shelby Website.

Keep up the good work.........

thanks, job 2 is this month, not tomorrow. tomorrow is the 4 test cars. I expect job 2 will start sometime this month, it keeps changing, I promise I will have the schedules before we start the cars.

Amy
Old 12/10/06, 06:18 AM
V6 Member

Originally Posted by amyb
thanks, job 2 is this month, not tomorrow. tomorrow is the 4 test cars. I expect job 2 will start sometime this month, it keeps changing, I promise I will have the schedules before we start the cars.

Amy
Have the 4 test cars been received at the Las Vegas facility yet? Any customer cars arrive with the test cars?

Mark
Old 12/11/06, 01:26 AM
President of Shelby Autos

Originally Posted by mark1
Have the 4 test cars been received at the Las Vegas facility yet? Any customer cars arrive with the test cars?

Mark
yes, the rabbits are done, no customer cars yet, we are waiting

Amy
Old 12/11/06, 12:48 PM
Cobra R Member

Originally Posted by amyb
yes, the rabbits are done, no customer cars yet, we are waiting

Amy

I am too...