The Mustang Source - Ford Mustang Forums

The Mustang Source - Ford Mustang Forums (https://themustangsource.com/forums/)
-   2007-2009 Mustang GT/CS (https://themustangsource.com/forums/f730/)
-   -   Topmorrow is the big day (https://themustangsource.com/forums/f730/topmorrow-big-day-464289/)

dly 2/22/08 06:37 PM

4 Attachment(s)
Just a few pictures of a black one.
Attachment 39732

Attachment 39733

devilcaninex 2/22/08 07:29 PM

Mine..no scoop no spoiler..I like the clean look..I have since added Mac exhaust and limo tint.
http://i212.photobucket.com/albums/c...DEC07020-1.jpg

silverbull271 2/22/08 07:32 PM

I just want to thank all of you guys for helping me make my decision....

Im going with the PERFORMACE WHITE!

Oh, by the way, is it normal to have "buyers guilt" BEFORE you even purchase the car?

Im feeling it tonite....i dont know why....its $200 more a month than the car im terming, but we can afford it....but still....im a hardworking family man, and the farthest thing from "rich"

I will be posting the pix in this thread tomorrow nite.....(so excited i cant even sleep)

devilcaninex 2/22/08 08:36 PM

I love my Black GT/CS but I would get white if I had to choose another color. They look really nice in white.

CalStang'07 2/23/08 08:03 AM

Life Is Good!!

Our last was black. We just loved it! Nothing looks finer when clean and shiny. That being Said. Spent most of my spare time cleaning and detailing it to keep it looking that nice. Now with the CalStang, just a swipe with the CAL duster and a few wipes with a detail polish cloth and hes ready to show!! Congrats on your purchase! One week of driving your brand new Cal and that guilt feeling shall just wash away!! you Sir have made a very good investment in the happiness bank!! :banana::banana::banana: "RC"

silverbull271 2/24/08 08:48 PM

Really need help

Im beating myself up with this decision....never before i have i been so TORN over color....

One day im buying the Black...next im buying the WHITE

Lennyb44 2/24/08 09:16 PM

I vote white.
The GT/CS body mods stand out much better on the lighter color cars. :cool:
Plus... speaking from experience, black is a pain in the nether region to keep clean. :yup:

shatter 2/24/08 10:52 PM

Originally Posted by Lennyb44 (Post 1116364)
I vote white.
The GT/CS body mods stand out much better on the lighter color cars. :cool:
Plus... speaking from experience, black is a pain in the nether region to keep clean. :yup:

+1 on this. I have never owned a black car but I have owned a white one. It is shocking how often I had to wash the white car to keep it looking good. The difference in maintenance on black is that it shows all flaws while the white will hide quite a bit but road grime, bugs, etc. still will show easily enough on white.

There is a black GT/CS at work and you'd not know it was one by looking at it where the white one will definitely stand out as a GT/CS due to contrast etc. I voted for white.

StangMahn 2/24/08 11:32 PM

go with Vista! btwn white and black, id pick black, just because Im not a white car kinda guy.

2kanchoo 2/25/08 01:11 AM

Black is undoubtedly THEE best looking color for any vehicle EVER. Doesn't matter what the car is it looks atleast somewhat badass of it's black. That being said it is without a doubt the biggest pain in the @ss to keep clean. I personally can't stand the color white for vehicles looks too bland and meh. I'd go black or something else.

Black GT500 2/25/08 01:56 AM

White cars always look like fleet cars to me

As nice as the white with blue striped GT500 looks, I just can’t get over my dislike of white cars. When I rent a car, which is a few times a month, I always take ANY COLOR BUT WHITE… :bad:

Go with the Black! :nice:

AGBULLIT 2/25/08 02:31 AM

I voted for black because...
1) I have a black car and...
2) A white stripe is now available for the GT/CS for 2009.
3) Stealthy mean looks.
4) Standard body colored headlight buckets and mirrors.:jester:

I know this will not help you decide but I saw a white GT/CS on the highway on W64 in VA going to work in Newport News the other day. It looked awesome! The driver saw me behind him in another lane and slowed down to wave! I could have speeded up but I did not want him to think that I was racing.

GTMark052 2/25/08 07:05 AM

The problem with being that undecided over a color will mean that no matter which one you get, a couple of months later you'll be wishing you had gotten the other. Thats what happened to me. But for what it's worth, my vote is for white. White is a lot more forgiving when it comes to making it look good. Without a doubt, a black car thats cleaned and polished correctly cant be beat on looks, but like lennyb44 said, it can be a royal PITA to get and keep it looking right. I've owned both a black car and a white car so I've "been there and done that" JMO. Good Luck.:nice:

Moostang08 2/25/08 07:14 AM

I have had both a white and BLACK!!! mustang and the black looks better but is harder to keep clean. but when it is clean it looks B.A.! I VOTE BLACK!

CarRamRod 2/25/08 07:22 AM

Doesn't black fade?

CarRamRod 2/25/08 07:23 AM

we have had people on this forum say I can't take the Black anymore. I never hear that comment from white mustang owners.

codeman94 2/25/08 07:25 AM

...white!...you either love it or hate it.....I love it! I'm a sucker for white mustangs.

mpheine 2/25/08 07:45 AM

+1 on the Black.

silverbull271 2/25/08 08:43 AM

im asking everubody i know (friends, family, coworkers) for some reason EVERYBODY says that whit is a "girls" color....wtf?! i dont think that at all...to me the white is flashier, shows off that its a GT/CS....the black is meaner, and classier looking....

Oh by the way....IM STILL UNDECIDED!

Gleamin05 2/25/08 09:25 AM

+1 on black. I have had many black cars, they are a pain to keep clean but when thay are shiny they can't be beat. :nice: