2007-2009 Mustang GT/CS California Special

New site for Ford's online window stickers

Search this Thread

Old 8/16/10, 11:37 AM
Mach 1 Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
New site for Ford's online window stickers

I just found this on Blue Oval Forums about a new site for the window stickers.

http://fordlabels.webview.biz/webvie...icker.aspx?vin=

Ron
Old 8/18/10, 07:29 AM
Bullitt Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
I can't get the link to work???
Old 8/18/10, 07:36 AM
Mach 1 Member

Here is the new link with my VIN so replace my VIN with your VIN.

http://fordlabels.webview.biz/webvie...HT82h575229344
Old 8/18/10, 07:49 AM
Bullitt Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Thanks Ron! Got it to work now. I was hoping the new link would allow me to get a window sticker for my '02 SVT but it apparently doesn't go back that far. Oh well. I noticed your 3.55 axle only cost you $100, funny how that went up to $300 for 2008. Go figure.
Old 8/18/10, 08:17 AM
Mach 1 Member

Yeah that was the last year for the cheap 3.55 gears. The window sticker site will only go back to 2007.
Old 9/9/10, 09:24 PM
Bullitt Member

Hereis ours !!

Thanks !

http://fordlabels.webview.biz/webvie...ht82h885160621
Old 9/9/10, 10:00 PM
legacy Tms Member

Received 58 Likes on 27 Posts
to anyone who never heard about it 5 years ago, there was a guy at blueovalforums.com that went by 'KZINTI' who helped out a lot of folks(>1000 at least) in tracking their ordered mustangs during the horrid delays in 2005...he was the first to share the window sticker pdfs with buyers a few weeks before the car even got built- and it was a super neat thing to all us impatient 'waiters' just wondering where the heck our car was in Ford's black hole like ordering system...

with volumes down, the delays are long gone- might not ever happen again to that extent- but I'm still kinda ashamed at ford for not taking the ball and running with it...dealer agreements/union stuff all led to Ford shutting he and his cohorts down, but it sure was a cool thing while it lasted.

I waited about as patiently as a 2 yr old brat- to the point of obsessing over- my first ordered 06, and the day it showed up the car hauler dude dropped a ramp on it and smashed the wing/trunk/quarter...4 months waiting and still couldnt even get a test drive...was ready to throw in the towel many times over ford's 'dealer is the customer/buyer is their problem' customer service, but with some calming communication from 'a friend at the factory' waited out a reorder...I still dont think Ford realized how outright pissed off many customers felt about their wimpy 'customer service' phone support...they shoulda moved that guy into customer support to help bring it into a selling point- which it was. In the end I'm glad the first car got smashed- if I had got the car after obsessing over it for so long it woulda owned me- its twin has been well maintained, but used and abused, still lovin every minute of it.

theres a sticky over at blueoval in the 'management' thread about Kzinti and how cool it was to have that level of communication available to those ordering a Ford product- read a few of the comments folks put up, maybe add a post about what your thoughts would be on getting fords customer care more 'buyer accessible'...eventually every company will go this route, just hope folks remember where the idea originated- and that Ford aint the last to implement it. I still hope Ford will do better -the black hole delays this summer a lot of folks suffered thru tells me the wall between the buyer/factory is still not gone...folks just want to know honestly where their ordered car is at...its not rocket science, just good business.

I'd have one heck of a lot more funding available to put into my 69 today if it wasnt for that darn Kzinti and his cohorts... got me to wait it out/fell in love with the darn car so much now we got three of them

in the grand scheme of things, theyre just hunks of metal slowly on their way to the recycle bin, but gotta say, many days the drive to work in that mustang is the best part of my day till quittin time...so, thanks Kzinti!
Old 9/9/10, 10:40 PM
Legacy Tms Member

Received 34 Likes on 26 Posts
Could not get it to work..
Old 9/10/10, 06:57 AM
Mach 1 Member

The site only works for any Ford car or truck from 2007 to the present day. Thing car or truck older than that has been archived and can't be displayed.