Mach 1 Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
That would be fine.

Ron
Old 11/21/09, 08:05 AM
Mach 1 Member

Update 11/21

Well I am still waiting to hear back from Ford so on Monday I am going to email John Clor to see if there is a number I can call to check my status for the Brand License.

Ron
Old 11/22/09, 05:01 AM
Mach 1 Member

Originally Posted by bztz4m
Well I am still waiting to hear back from Ford so on Monday I am going to email John Clor to see if there is a number I can call to check my status for the Brand License.

Ron
Hi , Ron! It's been a while since I checked out this section of the forum and after seeing this new info, I am really happy that Ford finally took an interest in our GT/CS registry! I am not quite clear what Ford wants us to do. If we are registered in our forum registry,isn't just handing that over to Ford enough ? Or do they need us individually to register with them? If so, will you or Ford submit the nesessary forms to fill out , if any, so I can be a part of it? My thanks to you and Ford Motor Company for making my GT/CS special to them enough to register!
Old 11/22/09, 07:31 AM
Mach 1 Member

The members of the registry don't need to do anything, if I have you registered with your name and email address then you are set. I had to submit a online form on Ford's site to recieve permission to use Ford's logo and images on the site. Once I get that approval then I have to email the membership list and a signed agreement to the Ford Performance Group and then we will be all set. Once all this is completed the FPG group can work with the factory to get the production information to use in creating the certified certificates for the GT/CS owners like they do for the SVT Mustangs owners. Plus the members of the registry will be able to receive discounts on merchandise as well.

Ron
Old 11/22/09, 07:36 AM
Team Mustang Source

Received 14 Likes on 14 Posts
Originally Posted by bztz4m
Gang today I was notified by John Clor of the Ford Performance Group about an relationship between the GTCSregistry.com site and the FordPerformanceGroup.com site. He told me that I could work with him on getting the data from Ford on the Mustang GT/CS cars and maybe even creating a certified certificate from Ford like the SVT Mustangs have for our cars. Also Ford performance would send out notifications on new Ford Performance parts for our Mustangs. So this is very exiciting and I will keep you informed on the progress of this relationship with Ford.

Ron
See I knew it ! I knew I Loved my GT/CS I almost upgraded and I'm sure someone wanted my car but not for the low ball it;s just too nice !
Old 11/23/09, 11:26 AM
Mach 1 Member

Update 10/23/09

I emailed John Clor from the Ford Performance Group today about the Brand Usage License. He told me the he was going to go ahead and get the process started and worry about the license part later. So I emailed him all the information he requested so he can add the members name into the database for the mass email along with the pictures and registry statement and benefits to update the Ford Performance Groups website. So keep checking their website http://www.fordperformancegroup.com/clubs/ for updates.

Ron
Old 11/27/09, 06:10 PM
Team Mustang Source

Received 14 Likes on 14 Posts
there`s a guy I know " Ford Brand manager for S-197 Peter.J , I`ll have to send a note about this great I dea to see ifin he has heard about it !
Old 11/29/09, 05:20 PM
Mach 1 Member

I was reading a couple threads from 2 sites that have teamed up with FPG and from what I read this will be a LOOOOOOOOOOOONNNNNNNNNNNNNGGGGGGGGGGG process. So to quote a great line from Star Trek II...... Hours will seem like Days....in our case Months will seem like Years. I am hoping I can help expedite this but don't hold your breath.

Ron
Old 11/29/09, 09:10 PM
Bullitt Member

Buzz kill
Old 11/29/09, 09:44 PM
Mach 1 Member

I would love to see this happen real soon, but just stating some facts. The Marauder group started their process on 4/8/2008 and just now the certificates are being delivered.

Ron
Old 12/4/09, 06:28 AM

Hey Ron, I just got an email frrom Ford Motor Racing, does that mean we are in? I never signed up with them directly.
Old 12/4/09, 06:54 AM
Mach 1 Member

Well that is a good sign, that means they have taken the list I sent them and put it in their email database. I still have not heard anything from Ford about the license and the website link is still not on Ford performances site. I was talking to the owner of the 2003 - 2004 Mach I site he told me that it may take awhile for the link to show up. So at this point looks like the first group of email address are at least in Ford's database. I will be sending a monthly list to Ford of any new owners who sign up.

Ron
Old 12/4/09, 09:57 AM

I got the Ford Racing e-mail also.
Old 12/4/09, 03:39 PM
Team Mustang Source

I got the e-mail from Ford as well - very cool! Thanks for setting all this up Ron!
Old 12/4/09, 03:52 PM
Mach 1 Member

No problem guys, if anyone did not get an email and wants to be included for the future certificates from Ford please email me at: GTCSforums@comcast.net with your VIN. This way I can make sure that your information will be forwarded to Ford. If you are not in their database you may miss out on this item that everyone I know has been asking for.

Ron
Old 12/5/09, 12:38 AM
Cobra R Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
I did not get a notice /e-mail ???,my reg # is 574 on the list,please put my name on the list,THANKS,,

Last edited by ricksGT/CS; 12/5/09 at 12:55 AM.
Old 12/5/09, 01:56 PM
Mach 1 Member

I will email John on Monday to ask about this issue, but I will resubmit your email addy to him. The team may not have put all the email address in yet.

Ron
Old 12/7/09, 10:04 AM
Mach 1 Member

12/7/2009 Update from John Clor from Ford Performance Group

Gang here is the latest email I recieved from John Clor from Ford Performance Group about the GTCSregistry.com site addition.

Hi, Ron!

Yes, I had submitted your member email addresses into the FPG database, so most of your members should already be getting our weekly Fast News (unless/until they opt out).

If some are not getting it, it's because they've -- at one time or another in the past -- "opted out" of a Ford email request, and are blocked. They'd have to go to the FordRacing.com site and RE opt-in to Fast News.

Got all 3 of your spreadsheets, but I'm limited to the number of data updates I can do per club per month -- tho I'll submit this last one anyway. You'll find that after joining FPG awareness of your organization will rise and memberships will grow for a while until they level off. Usually, clubs send me an updated membership list once every quarter -- some even only twice a year.

I am launching the team Shelby and SHO clubs addition to the FPG site this week, and hope to add yours either just before or just after the holidays -- I will keep you posted!

I'll also be announcing your partnership with us to the 225,000 enthusiasts who will get this week's Fast News!

I'll be in touch!

John Clor
Ford Performance Group Communications Manager
www.FordPerformance.com Website Manager
Old 12/7/09, 12:09 PM
Bullitt Member

EPIC WIN!!!
Old 12/7/09, 12:21 PM
Mach 1 Member

I guess the old expression is true.....Ask and you shall receive...So we are off to a good start.

Ron

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: GT/CS Registry teaming up with Ford Performance Group