Old 6/9/08, 02:39 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Carlisle 2008

Some pics of my 08 Cal. Special from the show
http://www.flickr.com/photos/21992032@N05/
Old 6/9/08, 05:18 PM
The Legacy TMS Lady

Received 172 Likes on 115 Posts
Very nice! I'm only about an hour from there and I really wanted to go, but I had a wedding to go to. I know it was really hot, but at least it didn't rain!
Old 6/9/08, 10:07 PM

We did go to Carlisle this year for the first time. It was very hot. Spent most of our time at our tent where there was shade and lots of cold water.

Not sure if your car was the one we saw at the show or not. Were you parked with the CS/HCS section?? We were, and there was a white one next to us.

Our CS took 1st place in that division, and a friends, a vista-blue convertible took 2nd. Trying to find out who owns the 3rd place car. Heard that it was a newer CS also.

That show is amazing. If only it could be a little cooler.
Old 6/9/08, 10:19 PM
Team Mustang Source

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Originally Posted by 2008gtcs
Some pics of my 08 Cal. Special from the show
http://www.flickr.com/photos/21992032@N05/
I saw your car on the field, ITS STUNNING!!! the Roush wing and black wheels really set it off nice!! You got one slick ride! I was there with my car in class and was hanging out at my club's tent. Did you see the big red/white tent? Its the Bad Mustangs Club tent! Wonderful bunch of people and a fantastic weekend!! When the site gets back up (there was a fire in the company that hosts it), you should check it out.
Old 6/9/08, 10:21 PM
Team Mustang Source

Originally Posted by Trollpainter
We did go to Carlisle this year for the first time. It was very hot. Spent most of our time at our tent where there was shade and lots of cold water.

Not sure if your car was the one we saw at the show or not. Were you parked with the CS/HCS section?? We were, and there was a white one next to us.

Our CS took 1st place in that division, and a friends, a vista-blue convertible took 2nd. Trying to find out who owns the 3rd place car. Heard that it was a newer CS also.

That show is amazing. If only it could be a little cooler.
Hey Nancy, I didn't know you were on here too? I've been on here for almost 4 years, but don't go by my BMC name (didn't own the car when I joined this site yet). Its a great site to get info on the car in regards to any type of mods, or what not. Glad you had a blast at Carlisle! Lets all hope that next year is cooler out.
Old 6/10/08, 05:06 AM
Bullitt Member

One of my favorite shows but had to miss it as it was wife's 50th Bday so had to be home to throw a party. Hopefully my GT/CS will be there in '09.
Old 6/10/08, 05:23 AM
Mach 1 Member

Received 12 Likes on 11 Posts
i was at the show and remember seeing this one. i cant remember if it was on one of the 6 rolls of film i took that day. yes it was very hot but did enjoy seeing alot of nice cars and how they displayed them. i didnt take either one of mine up. money and other plans factored into the decision. one day i would like to put both in but i would need a driver. all the GT/CS looked good.
Old 6/10/08, 07:21 PM
V6 Member

I stoped by the CS/HCS section on Friday and talked to a couple that had a older CS on display and to a Father and son that had and black 08 vert CS on display I had my CS sitting outside the fair grounds. Next year I plan on displaying my CS at Carlisle.All the cars looked great at the show. Did more CS show up Saturday ? Great show hope everyone had a great time, after I got done there Friday night I got home and then headed into York Pa to check out all the hot rods at the annual eastern street rod association meet , this is really a great weekend for car buffs between these two show here in PA.
Old 6/11/08, 06:33 AM
Team Mustang Source

Originally Posted by champ7
I stoped by the CS/HCS section on Friday and talked to a couple that had a older CS on display and to a Father and son that had and black 08 vert CS on display I had my CS sitting outside the fair grounds. Next year I plan on displaying my CS at Carlisle.All the cars looked great at the show. Did more CS show up Saturday ? Great show hope everyone had a great time, after I got done there Friday night I got home and then headed into York Pa to check out all the hot rods at the annual eastern street rod association meet , this is really a great weekend for car buffs between these two show here in PA.
Glad you have fun. Many more showed up Saturday, 5 of my fellow Bad Mustangs Club members parked their CS's in their class for Saturday.
Old 6/13/08, 04:32 PM

So many awesome cars, so little time. I went up Friday and stayed overnight. Went by CJ Pony Parts Saturday morning and then back to the show until about 6. There were a fairly nice turn out of the CS's. I might bring my car up next year. I always take my truck to I can get parts for my 65. I fried my neck to a cinder but had a great time.