2007-2009 Mustang GT/CS California Special

2007 GT/CS delivery Sept. 16th.

Search this Thread

Old 7/8/06, 08:59 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
2007 GT/CS delivery Sept. 16th.

new member to Mustang source, on June 23rd, ordered a 07 CS Black coup with apperance package. Just want to thank Brad or who ever sponcers this site. I've learned alot! Thanks. By the way, I went to a Saleen dealer in Toma WI. looking for something different. For the price $47,000+ S281 I desided to look for something different. On the Ford web site I found ( prior to this web site) the GT/CS. After educating 3 dealers in the Madison area , I sat down with a dealer and ordered one. good thing I knew about them, because none of the 3 Madison dealers knew anything.
Old 7/8/06, 06:06 PM
Mach 1 Member

Hey there, welcome aboard! I too got excited seeing ths pics here and other places. I know what you mean about prices too. I am still in shock.
Been driving mine today I picked up at noon. The burning of the Teflon lube has given me a headache so, pics tomorrow. Hope to see you here on the boards.

Greg
Old 7/8/06, 06:53 PM

I bought my CS on June 20th out of the showroom at my local Ford Dealer. Bypassed the appearance package, as I am not a big fan of hood scoops. I did however order the engine cover.

I like how it handles, and how it sounds. No regrets on this purchase.
Old 7/8/06, 07:06 PM

I was told 12 weeks until delivery. Does that sound right?
Old 7/8/06, 07:44 PM
Mach 1 Member

that sounds about right from what I've heard, it's too bad the Ford dealers don't know about the product!
Old 7/8/06, 08:32 PM

Wink Another newby

Ordered my CS today as well. (Actually it wont be technically ordered until Monday. Ordered the Vista Blue pretty much loaded. Was able to order though the X plan, so hopefully made a good deal. This site has certainly helped me choose, since the dealer was clueless. Don't have a delivery date yet, figure sometime in September.
Old 7/8/06, 09:07 PM

what do you mean X plan? Can you believe we (buyers) have to get our buying info from this and other web sites. By the way, I have no problem disclosing what I paid, I think I did O.K.
Old 7/8/06, 09:57 PM
Mach 1 Member

Originally Posted by whitewaterrafter
Ordered my CS today as well. (Actually it wont be technically ordered until Monday. Ordered the Vista Blue pretty much loaded. Was able to order though the X plan, so hopefully made a good deal. This site has certainly helped me choose, since the dealer was clueless. Don't have a delivery date yet, figure sometime in September.
I said "X-Plan" they just laughed at me! X plan is a discount for partner corporations.
Old 7/8/06, 10:05 PM

I got $1500 off sticker is that aboout the same as (x-plan)?
Old 7/8/06, 10:11 PM
GT Member

Originally Posted by greg palmer
X-plan price is typically about $50 under invoice.
Old 7/9/06, 01:07 AM
Cobra Member

X-Plan is around 50 to 100 bucks under invoice. If you want to know what the invoice price is, go to KBB.com and "build" your car. It will give you the sticker price and invoice price. Invoice is around 2000-2500 under sticker depending on model and options.
Old 7/9/06, 06:17 AM

The dealership I bought my CS from knew all about it. I had called inquiring about the Shelby and he told me he had something else that I might like. He gave me the entire run down on the car over the phone. Knew all about the history of the original '68 model, very good salesman. There was really no need for him to try so hard, I knew I was coming home with a Mustang, but it was very nice having a salesman that did some research and knew about the car (both models).

what do you mean X plan? Can you believe we (buyers) have to get our buying info from this and other web sites. By the way, I have no problem disclosing what I paid, I think I did O.K.
Old 7/9/06, 06:51 AM

Did anyone order a C/S with the mind set that it might be collectable some day?
Old 7/9/06, 09:16 AM

x plan

x -plan is available to people who work for a select group of Ford partners, UPS is one I know of. Also, anyone who works for Ford(non dealership) can give up to 4 X-Plans to friends, family, etc per year. Pricing for A-plan is dealer invoice or a little under(I think it depends on the car/truck) X plan is a bit higher. I have a friend who works at the local Ford truck plant. He bought a GT last year, so he got me an X plan number. Bottom line was about 2 grand under MSRP, plus no advertising or paperwork fees. It is up to the dealer to accept to sell it to you at that price. So far, so good, but my salesman did call someone while I was there to "inform" them I was using the X-plan. The dealer invoice is supposed to print out with the X-plan price so the dealer can't charge more than that. I've been reading that some dealers are asking a premium above MSRP for the GT-CS, so if you got anything under MSRP, that is probably a pretty good deal IMO.
Old 7/9/06, 10:52 AM

Our dealer sells all their cars at $98 over invoice except for the Ford GT and the Shelby GT 500. The 1 Ford GT they got was sold on E-Bay. They have been allotted 1 Shelby so far and it will also be sold on E-Bay. The GT/CS are being sold for $98 over invoice and they had a black one on the lot last week.
Old 7/17/06, 10:15 PM
Bullitt Member

Black GT/CS Coupe ordered yesterday

Hi,

I'm moving to US from Finland in September and I just ordered Black GT/CS Premium with everything:

<TABLE style="WIDTH: 384pt; BORDER-COLLAPSE: collapse" cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width=512 border=0 x:str><COLGROUP><COL style="WIDTH: 48pt" span=8 width=64><TBODY><TR style="HEIGHT: 12.75pt" height=17><TD class=xl22 style="BORDER-RIGHT: #eeeeee; BORDER-TOP: #eeeeee; BORDER-LEFT: #eeeeee; WIDTH: 48pt; BORDER-BOTTOM: #eeeeee; HEIGHT: 12.75pt; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent" width=64 height=17>99H</TD><TD style="BORDER-RIGHT: #eeeeee; BORDER-TOP: #eeeeee; BORDER-LEFT: #eeeeee; WIDTH: 144pt; BORDER-BOTTOM: #eeeeee; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent; mso-ignore: colspan" width=192 colSpan=3>4.6L SOHC 24V V8 ENGINE</TD><TD style="BORDER-RIGHT: #eeeeee; BORDER-TOP: #eeeeee; BORDER-LEFT: #eeeeee; WIDTH: 48pt; BORDER-BOTTOM: #eeeeee; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent" width=64></TD><TD style="BORDER-RIGHT: #eeeeee; BORDER-TOP: #eeeeee; BORDER-LEFT: #eeeeee; WIDTH: 48pt; BORDER-BOTTOM: #eeeeee; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent" width=64></TD><TD style="BORDER-RIGHT: #eeeeee; BORDER-TOP: #eeeeee; BORDER-LEFT: #eeeeee; WIDTH: 48pt; BORDER-BOTTOM: #eeeeee; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent" width=64></TD><TD style="BORDER-RIGHT: #eeeeee; BORDER-TOP: #eeeeee; BORDER-LEFT: #eeeeee; WIDTH: 48pt; BORDER-BOTTOM: #eeeeee; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent" width=64></TD></TR><TR style="HEIGHT: 12.75pt" height=17><TD class=xl22 style="BORDER-RIGHT: #eeeeee; BORDER-TOP: #eeeeee; BORDER-LEFT: #eeeeee; BORDER-BOTTOM: #eeeeee; HEIGHT: 12.75pt; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent" height=17>44L</TD><TD style="BORDER-RIGHT: #eeeeee; BORDER-TOP: #eeeeee; BORDER-LEFT: #eeeeee; BORDER-BOTTOM: #eeeeee; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent; mso-ignore: colspan" colSpan=4>5 SPEED AUTOMATIC TRANSMISSION</TD><TD style="BORDER-RIGHT: #eeeeee; BORDER-TOP: #eeeeee; BORDER-LEFT: #eeeeee; BORDER-BOTTOM: #eeeeee; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent"></TD><TD style="BORDER-RIGHT: #eeeeee; BORDER-TOP: #eeeeee; BORDER-LEFT: #eeeeee; BORDER-BOTTOM: #eeeeee; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent"></TD><TD style="BORDER-RIGHT: #eeeeee; BORDER-TOP: #eeeeee; BORDER-LEFT: #eeeeee; BORDER-BOTTOM: #eeeeee; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent"></TD></TR><TR style="HEIGHT: 12.75pt" height=17><TD class=xl22 style="BORDER-RIGHT: #eeeeee; BORDER-TOP: #eeeeee; BORDER-LEFT: #eeeeee; BORDER-BOTTOM: #eeeeee; HEIGHT: 12.75pt; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent" height=17>140A</TD><TD style="BORDER-RIGHT: #eeeeee; BORDER-TOP: #eeeeee; BORDER-LEFT: #eeeeee; BORDER-BOTTOM: #eeeeee; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent; mso-ignore: colspan" colSpan=3>PREMIUM SERIES ORDER</TD><TD style="BORDER-RIGHT: #eeeeee; BORDER-TOP: #eeeeee; BORDER-LEFT: #eeeeee; BORDER-BOTTOM: #eeeeee; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent"></TD><TD style="BORDER-RIGHT: #eeeeee; BORDER-TOP: #eeeeee; BORDER-LEFT: #eeeeee; BORDER-BOTTOM: #eeeeee; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent"></TD><TD style="BORDER-RIGHT: #eeeeee; BORDER-TOP: #eeeeee; BORDER-LEFT: #eeeeee; BORDER-BOTTOM: #eeeeee; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent"></TD><TD style="BORDER-RIGHT: #eeeeee; BORDER-TOP: #eeeeee; BORDER-LEFT: #eeeeee; BORDER-BOTTOM: #eeeeee; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent"></TD></TR><TR style="HEIGHT: 12.75pt" height=17><TD class=xl22 style="BORDER-RIGHT: #eeeeee; BORDER-TOP: #eeeeee; BORDER-LEFT: #eeeeee; BORDER-BOTTOM: #eeeeee; HEIGHT: 12.75pt; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent" height=17>K</TD><TD style="BORDER-RIGHT: #eeeeee; BORDER-TOP: #eeeeee; BORDER-LEFT: #eeeeee; BORDER-BOTTOM: #eeeeee; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent; mso-ignore: colspan" colSpan=6>GT CS DARK CHARCOAL LEATHER BUCKET SEATS</TD><TD style="BORDER-RIGHT: #eeeeee; BORDER-TOP: #eeeeee; BORDER-LEFT: #eeeeee; BORDER-BOTTOM: #eeeeee; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent"></TD></TR><TR style="HEIGHT: 12.75pt" height=17><TD class=xl22 style="BORDER-RIGHT: #eeeeee; BORDER-TOP: #eeeeee; BORDER-LEFT: #eeeeee; BORDER-BOTTOM: #eeeeee; HEIGHT: 12.75pt; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent" height=17>85X</TD><TD style="BORDER-RIGHT: #eeeeee; BORDER-TOP: #eeeeee; BORDER-LEFT: #eeeeee; BORDER-BOTTOM: #eeeeee; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent; mso-ignore: colspan" colSpan=3>GT CS BLACK STRIPES</TD><TD style="BORDER-RIGHT: #eeeeee; BORDER-TOP: #eeeeee; BORDER-LEFT: #eeeeee; BORDER-BOTTOM: #eeeeee; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent"></TD><TD style="BORDER-RIGHT: #eeeeee; BORDER-TOP: #eeeeee; BORDER-LEFT: #eeeeee; BORDER-BOTTOM: #eeeeee; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent"></TD><TD style="BORDER-RIGHT: #eeeeee; BORDER-TOP: #eeeeee; BORDER-LEFT: #eeeeee; BORDER-BOTTOM: #eeeeee; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent"></TD><TD style="BORDER-RIGHT: #eeeeee; BORDER-TOP: #eeeeee; BORDER-LEFT: #eeeeee; BORDER-BOTTOM: #eeeeee; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent"></TD></TR><TR style="HEIGHT: 12.75pt" height=17><TD class=xl22 style="BORDER-RIGHT: #eeeeee; BORDER-TOP: #eeeeee; BORDER-LEFT: #eeeeee; BORDER-BOTTOM: #eeeeee; HEIGHT: 12.75pt; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent" height=17>54G</TD><TD style="BORDER-RIGHT: #eeeeee; BORDER-TOP: #eeeeee; BORDER-LEFT: #eeeeee; BORDER-BOTTOM: #eeeeee; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent; mso-ignore: colspan" colSpan=3>GT APPEARANCE PKG</TD><TD style="BORDER-RIGHT: #eeeeee; BORDER-TOP: #eeeeee; BORDER-LEFT: #eeeeee; BORDER-BOTTOM: #eeeeee; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent"></TD><TD style="BORDER-RIGHT: #eeeeee; BORDER-TOP: #eeeeee; BORDER-LEFT: #eeeeee; BORDER-BOTTOM: #eeeeee; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent"></TD><TD style="BORDER-RIGHT: #eeeeee; BORDER-TOP: #eeeeee; BORDER-LEFT: #eeeeee; BORDER-BOTTOM: #eeeeee; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent"></TD><TD style="BORDER-RIGHT: #eeeeee; BORDER-TOP: #eeeeee; BORDER-LEFT: #eeeeee; BORDER-BOTTOM: #eeeeee; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent"></TD></TR><TR style="HEIGHT: 12.75pt" height=17><TD class=xl22 style="BORDER-RIGHT: #eeeeee; BORDER-TOP: #eeeeee; BORDER-LEFT: #eeeeee; BORDER-BOTTOM: #eeeeee; HEIGHT: 12.75pt; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent" height=17>54C</TD><TD style="BORDER-RIGHT: #eeeeee; BORDER-TOP: #eeeeee; BORDER-LEFT: #eeeeee; BORDER-BOTTOM: #eeeeee; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent; mso-ignore: colspan" colSpan=4>GT CALIFORNIA SPECIAL PKG</TD><TD style="BORDER-RIGHT: #eeeeee; BORDER-TOP: #eeeeee; BORDER-LEFT: #eeeeee; BORDER-BOTTOM: #eeeeee; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent"></TD><TD style="BORDER-RIGHT: #eeeeee; BORDER-TOP: #eeeeee; BORDER-LEFT: #eeeeee; BORDER-BOTTOM: #eeeeee; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent"></TD><TD style="BORDER-RIGHT: #eeeeee; BORDER-TOP: #eeeeee; BORDER-LEFT: #eeeeee; BORDER-BOTTOM: #eeeeee; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent"></TD></TR><TR style="HEIGHT: 12.75pt" height=17><TD class=xl22 style="BORDER-RIGHT: #eeeeee; BORDER-TOP: #eeeeee; BORDER-LEFT: #eeeeee; BORDER-BOTTOM: #eeeeee; HEIGHT: 12.75pt; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent" height=17>18G</TD><TD style="BORDER-RIGHT: #eeeeee; BORDER-TOP: #eeeeee; BORDER-LEFT: #eeeeee; BORDER-BOTTOM: #eeeeee; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent; mso-ignore: colspan" colSpan=3>INTERIOR UPGRADE PKG</TD><TD style="BORDER-RIGHT: #eeeeee; BORDER-TOP: #eeeeee; BORDER-LEFT: #eeeeee; BORDER-BOTTOM: #eeeeee; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent"></TD><TD style="BORDER-RIGHT: #eeeeee; BORDER-TOP: #eeeeee; BORDER-LEFT: #eeeeee; BORDER-BOTTOM: #eeeeee; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent"></TD><TD style="BORDER-RIGHT: #eeeeee; BORDER-TOP: #eeeeee; BORDER-LEFT: #eeeeee; BORDER-BOTTOM: #eeeeee; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent"></TD><TD style="BORDER-RIGHT: #eeeeee; BORDER-TOP: #eeeeee; BORDER-LEFT: #eeeeee; BORDER-BOTTOM: #eeeeee; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent"></TD></TR><TR style="HEIGHT: 12.75pt" height=17><TD class=xl22 style="BORDER-RIGHT: #eeeeee; BORDER-TOP: #eeeeee; BORDER-LEFT: #eeeeee; BORDER-BOTTOM: #eeeeee; HEIGHT: 12.75pt; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent" height=17>67D</TD><TD style="BORDER-RIGHT: #eeeeee; BORDER-TOP: #eeeeee; BORDER-LEFT: #eeeeee; BORDER-BOTTOM: #eeeeee; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent; mso-ignore: colspan" colSpan=5>WOVEN CHARCOAL INSTRUMENT PANEL APP</TD><TD style="BORDER-RIGHT: #eeeeee; BORDER-TOP: #eeeeee; BORDER-LEFT: #eeeeee; BORDER-BOTTOM: #eeeeee; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent"></TD><TD style="BORDER-RIGHT: #eeeeee; BORDER-TOP: #eeeeee; BORDER-LEFT: #eeeeee; BORDER-BOTTOM: #eeeeee; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent"></TD></TR><TR style="HEIGHT: 12.75pt" height=17><TD class=xl22 style="BORDER-RIGHT: #eeeeee; BORDER-TOP: #eeeeee; BORDER-LEFT: #eeeeee; BORDER-BOTTOM: #eeeeee; HEIGHT: 12.75pt; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent" height=17>53B</TD><TD style="BORDER-RIGHT: #eeeeee; BORDER-TOP: #eeeeee; BORDER-LEFT: #eeeeee; BORDER-BOTTOM: #eeeeee; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent; mso-ignore: colspan" colSpan=2>COMFORT GROUP</TD><TD style="BORDER-RIGHT: #eeeeee; BORDER-TOP: #eeeeee; BORDER-LEFT: #eeeeee; BORDER-BOTTOM: #eeeeee; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent"></TD><TD style="BORDER-RIGHT: #eeeeee; BORDER-TOP: #eeeeee; BORDER-LEFT: #eeeeee; BORDER-BOTTOM: #eeeeee; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent"></TD><TD style="BORDER-RIGHT: #eeeeee; BORDER-TOP: #eeeeee; BORDER-LEFT: #eeeeee; BORDER-BOTTOM: #eeeeee; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent"></TD><TD style="BORDER-RIGHT: #eeeeee; BORDER-TOP: #eeeeee; BORDER-LEFT: #eeeeee; BORDER-BOTTOM: #eeeeee; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent"></TD><TD style="BORDER-RIGHT: #eeeeee; BORDER-TOP: #eeeeee; BORDER-LEFT: #eeeeee; BORDER-BOTTOM: #eeeeee; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent"></TD></TR><TR style="HEIGHT: 12.75pt" height=17><TD class=xl22 style="BORDER-RIGHT: #eeeeee; BORDER-TOP: #eeeeee; BORDER-LEFT: #eeeeee; BORDER-BOTTOM: #eeeeee; HEIGHT: 12.75pt; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent" height=17 x:num>918</TD><TD style="BORDER-RIGHT: #eeeeee; BORDER-TOP: #eeeeee; BORDER-LEFT: #eeeeee; BORDER-BOTTOM: #eeeeee; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent; mso-ignore: colspan" colSpan=4>SHAKER 1000 AUDIO SYSTEM</TD><TD style="BORDER-RIGHT: #eeeeee; BORDER-TOP: #eeeeee; BORDER-LEFT: #eeeeee; BORDER-BOTTOM: #eeeeee; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent"></TD><TD style="BORDER-RIGHT: #eeeeee; BORDER-TOP: #eeeeee; BORDER-LEFT: #eeeeee; BORDER-BOTTOM: #eeeeee; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent"></TD><TD style="BORDER-RIGHT: #eeeeee; BORDER-TOP: #eeeeee; BORDER-LEFT: #eeeeee; BORDER-BOTTOM: #eeeeee; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent"></TD></TR><TR style="HEIGHT: 12.75pt" height=17><TD class=xl22 style="BORDER-RIGHT: #eeeeee; BORDER-TOP: #eeeeee; BORDER-LEFT: #eeeeee; BORDER-BOTTOM: #eeeeee; HEIGHT: 12.75pt; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent" height=17>50S</TD><TD style="BORDER-RIGHT: #eeeeee; BORDER-TOP: #eeeeee; BORDER-LEFT: #eeeeee; BORDER-BOTTOM: #eeeeee; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent; mso-ignore: colspan" colSpan=3>SIRIUS SATELLITE RADIO</TD><TD style="BORDER-RIGHT: #eeeeee; BORDER-TOP: #eeeeee; BORDER-LEFT: #eeeeee; BORDER-BOTTOM: #eeeeee; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent"></TD><TD style="BORDER-RIGHT: #eeeeee; BORDER-TOP: #eeeeee; BORDER-LEFT: #eeeeee; BORDER-BOTTOM: #eeeeee; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent"></TD><TD style="BORDER-RIGHT: #eeeeee; BORDER-TOP: #eeeeee; BORDER-LEFT: #eeeeee; BORDER-BOTTOM: #eeeeee; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent"></TD><TD style="BORDER-RIGHT: #eeeeee; BORDER-TOP: #eeeeee; BORDER-LEFT: #eeeeee; BORDER-BOTTOM: #eeeeee; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent"></TD></TR><TR style="HEIGHT: 12.75pt" height=17><TD class=xl22 style="BORDER-RIGHT: #eeeeee; BORDER-TOP: #eeeeee; BORDER-LEFT: #eeeeee; BORDER-BOTTOM: #eeeeee; HEIGHT: 12.75pt; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent" height=17>65A</TD><TD style="BORDER-RIGHT: #eeeeee; BORDER-TOP: #eeeeee; BORDER-LEFT: #eeeeee; BORDER-BOTTOM: #eeeeee; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent; mso-ignore: colspan" colSpan=3>HEATED FRONT SEATS</TD><TD style="BORDER-RIGHT: #eeeeee; BORDER-TOP: #eeeeee; BORDER-LEFT: #eeeeee; BORDER-BOTTOM: #eeeeee; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent"></TD><TD style="BORDER-RIGHT: #eeeeee; BORDER-TOP: #eeeeee; BORDER-LEFT: #eeeeee; BORDER-BOTTOM: #eeeeee; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent"></TD><TD style="BORDER-RIGHT: #eeeeee; BORDER-TOP: #eeeeee; BORDER-LEFT: #eeeeee; BORDER-BOTTOM: #eeeeee; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent"></TD><TD style="BORDER-RIGHT: #eeeeee; BORDER-TOP: #eeeeee; BORDER-LEFT: #eeeeee; BORDER-BOTTOM: #eeeeee; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent"></TD></TR><TR style="HEIGHT: 12.75pt" height=17><TD class=xl22 style="BORDER-RIGHT: #eeeeee; BORDER-TOP: #eeeeee; BORDER-LEFT: #eeeeee; BORDER-BOTTOM: #eeeeee; HEIGHT: 12.75pt; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent" height=17>64W</TD><TD style="BORDER-RIGHT: #eeeeee; BORDER-TOP: #eeeeee; BORDER-LEFT: #eeeeee; BORDER-BOTTOM: #eeeeee; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent; mso-ignore: colspan" colSpan=7>18" POLISHED ALUMINIUM WHEELS W/ PERFORMANCE TIRES</TD></TR><TR style="HEIGHT: 12.75pt" height=17><TD class=xl22 style="BORDER-RIGHT: #eeeeee; BORDER-TOP: #eeeeee; BORDER-LEFT: #eeeeee; BORDER-BOTTOM: #eeeeee; HEIGHT: 12.75pt; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent" height=17>17L</TD><TD style="BORDER-RIGHT: #eeeeee; BORDER-TOP: #eeeeee; BORDER-LEFT: #eeeeee; BORDER-BOTTOM: #eeeeee; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent; mso-ignore: colspan" colSpan=3>WHEEL LOCKING KIT</TD><TD style="BORDER-RIGHT: #eeeeee; BORDER-TOP: #eeeeee; BORDER-LEFT: #eeeeee; BORDER-BOTTOM: #eeeeee; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent"></TD><TD style="BORDER-RIGHT: #eeeeee; BORDER-TOP: #eeeeee; BORDER-LEFT: #eeeeee; BORDER-BOTTOM: #eeeeee; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent"></TD><TD style="BORDER-RIGHT: #eeeeee; BORDER-TOP: #eeeeee; BORDER-LEFT: #eeeeee; BORDER-BOTTOM: #eeeeee; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent"></TD><TD style="BORDER-RIGHT: #eeeeee; BORDER-TOP: #eeeeee; BORDER-LEFT: #eeeeee; BORDER-BOTTOM: #eeeeee; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent"></TD></TR><TR style="HEIGHT: 12.75pt" height=17><TD class=xl22 style="BORDER-RIGHT: #eeeeee; BORDER-TOP: #eeeeee; BORDER-LEFT: #eeeeee; BORDER-BOTTOM: #eeeeee; HEIGHT: 12.75pt; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent" height=17>14A</TD><TD style="BORDER-RIGHT: #eeeeee; BORDER-TOP: #eeeeee; BORDER-LEFT: #eeeeee; BORDER-BOTTOM: #eeeeee; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent; mso-ignore: colspan" colSpan=3>ACTIVE ANTI-THEFT SYSTEM</TD><TD style="BORDER-RIGHT: #eeeeee; BORDER-TOP: #eeeeee; BORDER-LEFT: #eeeeee; BORDER-BOTTOM: #eeeeee; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent"></TD><TD style="BORDER-RIGHT: #eeeeee; BORDER-TOP: #eeeeee; BORDER-LEFT: #eeeeee; BORDER-BOTTOM: #eeeeee; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent"></TD><TD style="BORDER-RIGHT: #eeeeee; BORDER-TOP: #eeeeee; BORDER-LEFT: #eeeeee; BORDER-BOTTOM: #eeeeee; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent"></TD><TD style="BORDER-RIGHT: #eeeeee; BORDER-TOP: #eeeeee; BORDER-LEFT: #eeeeee; BORDER-BOTTOM: #eeeeee; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent"></TD></TR><TR style="HEIGHT: 12.75pt" height=17><TD class=xl22 style="BORDER-RIGHT: #eeeeee; BORDER-TOP: #eeeeee; BORDER-LEFT: #eeeeee; BORDER-BOTTOM: #eeeeee; HEIGHT: 12.75pt; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent" height=17>43A</TD><TD style="BORDER-RIGHT: #eeeeee; BORDER-TOP: #eeeeee; BORDER-LEFT: #eeeeee; BORDER-BOTTOM: #eeeeee; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent; mso-ignore: colspan" colSpan=4>FRONT SEAT SIDE-MOUNTED AIRBAGS</TD><TD style="BORDER-RIGHT: #eeeeee; BORDER-TOP: #eeeeee; BORDER-LEFT: #eeeeee; BORDER-BOTTOM: #eeeeee; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent"></TD><TD style="BORDER-RIGHT: #eeeeee; BORDER-TOP: #eeeeee; BORDER-LEFT: #eeeeee; BORDER-BOTTOM: #eeeeee; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent"></TD><TD style="BORDER-RIGHT: #eeeeee; BORDER-TOP: #eeeeee; BORDER-LEFT: #eeeeee; BORDER-BOTTOM: #eeeeee; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent"></TD></TR><TR style="HEIGHT: 12.75pt" height=17><TD class=xl22 style="BORDER-RIGHT: #eeeeee; BORDER-TOP: #eeeeee; BORDER-LEFT: #eeeeee; BORDER-BOTTOM: #eeeeee; HEIGHT: 12.75pt; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent" height=17>90W</TD><TD style="BORDER-RIGHT: #eeeeee; BORDER-TOP: #eeeeee; BORDER-LEFT: #eeeeee; BORDER-BOTTOM: #eeeeee; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent; mso-ignore: colspan" colSpan=4>EXTRA ALL-WEATHER FLOOR MATS</TD><TD style="BORDER-RIGHT: #eeeeee; BORDER-TOP: #eeeeee; BORDER-LEFT: #eeeeee; BORDER-BOTTOM: #eeeeee; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent"></TD><TD style="BORDER-RIGHT: #eeeeee; BORDER-TOP: #eeeeee; BORDER-LEFT: #eeeeee; BORDER-BOTTOM: #eeeeee; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent">
</TD><TD style="BORDER-RIGHT: #eeeeee; BORDER-TOP: #eeeeee; BORDER-LEFT: #eeeeee; BORDER-BOTTOM: #eeeeee; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent"></TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

Please tell me, if I'm missing something... I have some time to change it still.

I wanted to get wrapped & stitched vinyl dash and red/black interior, but it was not possible w/ CS pkg. We have a program through International AutoSource (www.intlauto.com) and I get the car for factory invoice price They have GT500 listed too, which I wanted of course, but they couldn't get any (no surprice). Need to get my CS supercharged later then. My delivery date is 25th September (at the latest).

Cheers.

Miikka
Old 7/18/06, 06:06 AM
Mach 1 Member

Sounds great....welcome to the boards!
Old 7/20/06, 01:19 PM
GTR Member

Received 9 Likes on 7 Posts
mvon919--looks like a good package to order and welcome to the site.