Old 8/11/10, 01:30 PM
Bullitt Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Hillbank Motorsports does it for 05-09:

http://www.mustangevolution.com/200809171158/
Old 8/11/10, 02:06 PM
Mach 1 Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Sorry Mustang purist but that looks totally awesome.
Old 8/11/10, 02:12 PM
Cobra R Member

Italian specific body work should stay Italian.
That's all there is to it.

Old 8/11/10, 02:15 PM
Cobra Member

Doesn't look too bad! I wouldn't do it, but I don't see anything worth mocking or belittling. I never mind seeing a blower!
Old 8/11/10, 02:39 PM
Mach 1 Member

^ +1, the 5.0 with a blower would definitly be worth getting a window in the hood
Old 8/11/10, 03:13 PM
Cobra Member

Originally Posted by Ltngdrvr
Sure, go ahead and do it! I think you should put a string of LED lights around the opening too. Then you need to get some stick-on reflective stars to stick all over the side of the car too!

Boy, wouldn't that be cool!!!

Well it wouldn't be as cool as having a v6 with a blower. Kind of like dressing a girl up like a boy huh???
Old 8/11/10, 03:29 PM
Spam Connoisseur
I got هَبوب‎ed

Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts
looks fine..

the vett on the other hand is silly. a plastic window to see a plastic cover.
Old 8/11/10, 03:30 PM
Cobra Member

wow, I didn't realize all of the cool kids had so much to say. I'm always super impressed how sarcastic everyone can be behind the keyboard. I understand having an opinion, I just think that if you want to take a belittling tone, it should be man to man. Are we a man short??? BY THE WAY... Isn't there already a glass roof??? Rice as hell!?!?

The roush looked great, better than I was expecting. If I was convinced I could do it as well, I might consider it.

Last edited by eric n; 8/11/10 at 03:33 PM.
Old 8/11/10, 03:35 PM
Spam Connoisseur
I got هَبوب‎ed

Originally Posted by Stangpilot007
I also watched the 2nd video. that guy had to spend almost a grand on stick on shiny things
Old 8/11/10, 03:39 PM
Bullitt Member

Originally Posted by eric n
Well it wouldn't be as cool as having a v6 with a blower. Kind of like dressing a girl up like a boy huh???
One more comment like that and I am just going to grab my purse, a couple beers, pull the emergency ramp release and exit the plane in a huff - later to be found by police in a passionate embrace with my boyfriend.

Was that going too far? Maybe I can't get away with comments like that, I do not run an MMA style gym...but I have an aquaintance in town who does!!!
Old 8/11/10, 03:47 PM
MOTM Committee Member

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
I sense a comin...
Old 8/11/10, 03:48 PM
Spam Connoisseur
I got هَبوب‎ed

what are you feeding those pythons?

Old 8/11/10, 03:58 PM
Cobra Member

Originally Posted by VALCAD
One more comment like that and I am just going to grab my purse, a couple beers, pull the emergency ramp release and exit the plane in a huff - later to be found by police in a passionate embrace with my boyfriend.

Was that going too far? Maybe I can't get away with comments like that, I do not run an MMA style gym...but I have an aquaintance in town who does!!!

I wasn't aware that you were one of the cool kids, that I was responding to... And I think your comment was well written and funny as hell. You were belittling and condescending of no one. So post away.

Ultimately it's a public board and comments, both respectful expressions of opinions (what a man does) and childish condescension behind the safety of a keyboard ( what a child does) are allowed. As per your acquaintances, I'll assume we know some of the same people. I'll also assume if they were going to give someone the blues, they would likely do it in person.

I stand by my position that there are a plethora of gents who feel free to talk down to people on the web that they would take a different tone with in person. I find it amusing and somewhat sad.

Again... funny post.

Sorry if i've gone to far, I will choose not to be involved any longer in this post...

Last edited by eric n; 8/11/10 at 04:01 PM.
Old 8/11/10, 04:08 PM
Bullitt Member

Originally Posted by eric n
I wasn't aware that you were one of the cool kids, that I was responding to... And I think your comment was well written and funny as hell. You were belittling and condescending of no one. So post away.

Ultimately it's a public board and comments, both respectful expressions of opinions (what a man does) and childish condescension behind the safety of a keyboard ( what a child does) are allowed. As per your acquaintances, I'll assume we know some of the same people. I'll also assume if they were going to give someone the blues, they would likely do it in person.

I stand by my position that there are a plethora of gents who feel free to talk down to people on the web that they would take a different tone with in person. I find it amusing and somewhat sad.

Again... funny post.

Sorry if i've gone to far, I will choose not to be involved any longer in this post...
WHOA there, I think you took me wrong. I am totally on your side with the glass hood - I was mocking the "cool kids" along with you. And the MMA guy I was talking about was YOU!!! LOL I am in Bakersfield too and asked recently about an airbrush job I did for a guy that I thought maybe was you, but it wasn't. Sorry if it came across different.

BTW, I think what Eric feeds the pythons is raw meat and lesser men. Even Chuck Norris is afraid.
Old 8/11/10, 04:10 PM
Spam Connoisseur
I got هَبوب‎ed

wish I lived ina town with fellow mustang guys. Flagstaff has very little to do car wise.
Old 8/11/10, 04:13 PM
Cobra Member

WHOA there, I think you took me wrong. I am totally on your side with the glass hood - I was mocking the "cool kids" along with you. And the MMA guy I was talking about was YOU!!! LOL I am in Bakersfield too and asked recently about an airbrush job I did for a guy that I thought maybe was you, but it wasn't. Sorry if it came across different.

BTW, I think what Eric feeds the pythons is raw meat and lesser men. Even Chuck Norris is afraid.

See I was being a jerk. Sorry, I did think your post was funny as hell. Glad I got that part right!!!
Old 8/11/10, 04:23 PM
Bullitt Member

So what other mods do you have planned?

I'll tell ya what I would do with a Kona GT...watch me as I drift into dreamland...I think I would do the Magnaflow exhaust and CAI, and that's about it mechanically...cosmetically, I love the look of the Super Snake stripes over the top, in silver. Rims are already great, but I do like the 20" gun metal Razors...I haven't seen any yet on a 2010/2011 'stang. FRPP suspension, maybe Silver Horse Racing side window louvers...and quarter inch faux chrome trim around all seamlines. That last one was just to see if anyone was still reading.

So anyway, what mods do you have planned?
Old 8/11/10, 04:34 PM
Legacy TMS Member

Received 166 Likes on 141 Posts
Hey...I like the idea...
Old 8/11/10, 05:34 PM
Cobra Member

So what other mods do you have planned?

I'll tell ya what I would do with a Kona GT...watch me as I drift into dreamland...I think I would do the Magnaflow exhaust and CAI, and that's about it mechanically...cosmetically, I love the look of the Super Snake stripes over the top, in silver. Rims are already great, but I do like the 20" gun metal Razors...I haven't seen any yet on a 2010/2011 'stang. FRPP suspension, maybe Silver Horse Racing side window louvers...and quarter inch faux chrome trim around all seamlines. That last one was just to see if anyone was still reading.

So anyway, what mods do you have planned?
I think I'll likely go with cai and tune prior to exhaust or stripes, though if you saw my old 05 or my '66 fastback you would know that I'm not afraid of stripes or more aggressive sound. I may not lower it at all, as I broke 3 different chin spoilers on my lowered 05 GT. The **** car comes from the shop pretty perfect. Picking up 25 (or advertised 40+) ponies with tune and cai would be nice as it seems stock to stock to be pretty even with the Camaro and that's just wrong.

I have only added billet upper and lower grill along with the cdc chin spoiler along with tinting, but then I've only had it 2 1/2 weeks. We shall see. Again sorry for my confusion.
Old 8/11/10, 06:03 PM
Bullitt Member

You sir, are a gentleman. I can't wait to see it driving around. As I do not have a mustang at the moment, I can only look on admiringly, but some day...I will have one.

Quick Reply: ZR1 STYLE HOOD