Sponsored By:
Sponsored By:

Well done Ford, well done

Search this Thread

Old 6/1/11, 08:03 AM
GT Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by Rjaniz
Well if this is going to turn into a Positive Dealership/Service experience, I'd like to add: I had the same issue with my used 08 GT and the paint bubbles. But, unlike Freakazoid (great cartoon btw), my mustang was on the very edge of it's factory warranty. I mean... we're talking a matter of days depending on who you talked to. I was expecting to get the "sorry, but this car is out of warranty and you'll have to fork out the cost of the fix on your own"...

The Service Manager looked at it for all of 5 seconds and said it was covered and set me up much like how Freakazoid was handled. Even worked out a deal to paint a defect the previous owner had done to the hood in the same sitting with me covering the difference at a bit of a discount. Great dealership and have gotten my business repeatedly since and solidified my loyalty to the brand.

Dealership was Fred Beans of Boyertown PA.
Exactly, this is all that is needed and it keeps me coming back. I really dont' care about the problems (my BMW was in the shop 5 times in a year?). Just take care of the problem and don't give me crap about it.

To note, this wasn't even the dealership that I bought the car from, which is what was even more impressive to me.