Notices
2010-2014 Mustang Information on The S197 {GenII}
Sponsored By:
Sponsored By:

Tight Supply of Mustangs now?

Search this Thread

Old 7/14/12, 03:14 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
im on my 4th week since the deposit.. i should probably start looking into this priority number and what not..

reading this makes me a little upset and nervous.. its a little saddening to know that ford is making plenty of mustangs for the rental car places, for them to make money off of people who need a car for a weekend or what ever(i know they are paying customers too, and they probably buy more at once than a person will in their lifetime) ... but what about the actual real people buying the cars, that you would hope turn into ford buyers for life, because of good customer service, and quality.
Old 7/14/12, 04:02 PM
Bullitt Member

Originally Posted by krypton
im on my 4th week since the deposit.. i should probably start looking into this priority number and what not..

reading this makes me a little upset and nervous.. its a little saddening to know that ford is making plenty of mustangs for the rental car places, for them to make money off of people who need a car for a weekend or what ever(i know they are paying customers too, and they probably buy more at once than a person will in their lifetime) ... but what about the actual real people buying the cars, that you would hope turn into ford buyers for life, because of good customer service, and quality.
A dealer told me recently that Ford had shifted allocatons to the West and that is why the Northeast here has such a shortage of allocations right now. Why Ford would build cars for the west and not east I don't have a clue. And I am sure that unless we are on some board at Ford we will never know the true story. And once I get my car, I probably won't care anymore either.

Joe C
Old 7/14/12, 04:11 PM
Bullitt Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Originally Posted by jocatch
A dealer told me recently that Ford had shifted allocations to the West and that is why the Northeast here has such a shortage of allocations right now. Why Ford would build cars for the west and not east I don't have a clue. And I am sure that unless we are on some board at Ford we will never know the true story. And once I get my car, I probably won't care anymore either.

Joe C
Allocations were badly biased to the east of the rockies. Checkout how many dealers have Mustangs for sale in the eastern part of the states as compared to the west coast. There is no contest. I hope you are right about the west coast finally seeing it share of the cars.
Old 7/14/12, 04:55 PM
GT Member

Originally Posted by 11SHELBYGT500
Nonsense
Not all of it. A lot of the guys who ordered 2011's back in 2010, including me, had our retail orders put on the back burner so Ford could build stock units first.
Old 7/17/12, 02:30 PM
NOT CURRENTLY ACTIVE ON THIS SITE! DO NOT USE PM FEATURE!

Received 16 Likes on 14 Posts
Originally Posted by jocatch
Bad and good news....Bad news is Jeff from Yocum Ford was in a car accident! He was hurt alittle and will be out for a week. The good news is he was hurt just a little and will be back in a week. Get well soon Jeff!!!
OMG! I’m so late! Jeff, I hope you’re ok and get well soon.

Originally Posted by krypton

Will you please PM me with the date you ordered and the type of Mustang so I can get more info on your order?

Deysha