Notices
2010-2014 Mustang Information on The S197 {GenII}
Sponsored By:
Sponsored By:

They should've done this for the 2011 mustangs....

Search this Thread

Old 8/2/10, 10:29 AM
Cobra Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
They should've done this for the 2011 mustangs....

http://wot.motortrend.com/6670612/au...ers/index.html

Its not much, but something is better than nothing!
Old 8/2/10, 01:19 PM
Mach 1 Member

Originally Posted by Ethanjbeau
http://wot.motortrend.com/6670612/au...ers/index.html

Its not much, but something is better than nothing!
$50?....C'mon!
Old 8/2/10, 02:03 PM
Bullitt Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
[QUOTE=Modshack;5922413]$50?....C'mon![/QUOTE

They should be offering $750 coupons to those customers as well...without an expiration date
Old 8/2/10, 02:10 PM

Better that they are offering cars worth the purchase price rather than resorting to bribes, errr, rebates.
Old 8/2/10, 04:37 PM
GT Member

Why? There was obviously a problem with something and they delayed putting a defective car out into society. I commend Ford for doing this and delaying delivery. I don't want to sound like a jerk but there an old saying there's an *** for every seat. If you didn't get "your" car Ford would gladly sell it to someone else. If you don't want to wait go buy a toyota. Oh and don't even get me started about toyota.
Old 8/5/10, 03:57 PM
GT Member

Originally Posted by cjjiii
Why? There was obviously a problem with something and they delayed putting a defective car out into society. I commend Ford for doing this and delaying delivery. I don't want to sound like a jerk but there an old saying there's an *** for every seat. If you didn't get "your" car Ford would gladly sell it to someone else. If you don't want to wait go buy a toyota. Oh and don't even get me started about toyota.
i think you are missing the point...with the mustang there was a defect of some sort which is a manufacturing issue, something that they COULD control. with the fiesta, it was with held because of nature, something they COULD NOT control.

i think more people would be understanding of "sorry your car isn't here, it can't be shipped because of a hurricane" rather than what ford CS gave of "yes, your car is being held for reasons we cannot say or give you a time period as to when you'll get your car."

for ford's part, most of the people buying the fiesta are probably newcomers to ford and need some sort of appeasement where as mustang owners are pretty loyal, even though some of you have made switches from brands, and would most likely not switch to a 'maro or other sort.
Old 8/6/10, 02:15 PM
Team Mustang Source

I sent an email to my Ford rep complaining that they didn't do anything for the Mustangs that were 2-3 months late but did for the Fiesta buyer that is 2-3 weeks late. He agreed but that is as far as it got.
Old 8/6/10, 07:06 PM
Cobra Member

Originally Posted by Karpro
I sent an email to my Ford rep complaining that they didn't do anything for the Mustangs that were 2-3 months late but did for the Fiesta buyer that is 2-3 weeks late. He agreed but that is as far as it got.
thats awesome but too bad there isn't anything they can do anymore
Old 8/6/10, 07:55 PM
GT Member

Originally Posted by sdsguy
i think you are missing the point...with the mustang there was a defect of some sort which is a manufacturing issue, something that they COULD control. with the fiesta, it was with held because of nature, something they COULD NOT control.

i think more people would be understanding of "sorry your car isn't here, it can't be shipped because of a hurricane" rather than what ford CS gave of "yes, your car is being held for reasons we cannot say or give you a time period as to when you'll get your car."

for ford's part, most of the people buying the fiesta are probably newcomers to ford and need some sort of appeasement where as mustang owners are pretty loyal, even though some of you have made switches from brands, and would most likely not switch to a 'maro or other sort.
Ok I see your point, maybe I was just shooting from the hip.
Old 8/6/10, 08:37 PM
Legacy Tms Member

Received 34 Likes on 26 Posts
Wow, only $50..that wont even my expedition gas tank..ha!