2010-2014 Mustang Information on The S197 {GenII}

The2010Mustang.com: Win a 2010 Mustang!

Search this Thread

Old 9/17/08, 08:34 PM

Received 70 Likes on 66 Posts
Originally Posted by stangfoeva
As long as it had a mustang in it with no nudity or rude gestures it should be fine.....but the site is very glitchy
LOL, here's the pic I used:

Attached Thumbnails The2010Mustang.com: Win a 2010 Mustang!-libbyconfirmation08227.jpg  
Old 9/17/08, 08:47 PM
GT Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by Topnotch
They have tons more on there now...found mine...
which one is yours topnotch?
Old 9/17/08, 08:50 PM
Team Mustang Source

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
I did it a while back...They have lots more now...The key is to click and hold the mouse over the right arrow icon on the lower bar and this seems to continue scanning through more pics.

Basically drag all the images over holding down mouse then let the mouse go and then drag it again until ya find yours. That cube in the middle should follow along with you all the way to the end. Get that?

Last edited by Topnotch; 9/17/08 at 08:55 PM.
Old 9/17/08, 09:07 PM

Ya, I've done that, and I've also tried searching for it. Couldn't find anything.
Old 9/17/08, 09:11 PM
Team Mustang Source

My son sent it in...
Attached Thumbnails The2010Mustang.com: Win a 2010 Mustang!-seans-stangs.jpg  
Old 9/17/08, 09:16 PM
GT Member

Originally Posted by Blue Notch
Ya, I've done that, and I've also tried searching for it. Couldn't find anything.
hey i think i saw yours, it took a long time but i did what topnotch said and i saw yours.
Old 9/17/08, 09:18 PM

Hey, I think I just found it too. I guess I didn't realize that the thing kept going on and on and on. Thanks Topnotch!!!

Also, great story!

Last edited by Blue Notch; 9/17/08 at 09:30 PM.
Old 9/17/08, 09:25 PM

Originally Posted by stangrider98
hey i think i saw yours, it took a long time but i did what topnotch said and i saw yours.
What did yours look like?
Old 9/17/08, 09:57 PM
Post *****

Received 3 Likes on 2 Posts
My son sent it in...
I'll take the left please
Old 9/17/08, 10:21 PM
GT Member

here is the pic i sent in
Attached Thumbnails The2010Mustang.com: Win a 2010 Mustang!-dsc_0520.jpg  
Old 9/17/08, 10:33 PM
GT Member

I just found mine also, i had to scroll for a long time to find it; there sure are alot of entrants for the contest.
Old 9/17/08, 10:36 PM
MOTM Committee Member

I don't know how they'll narrow it to 25....Good luck to all TMSers!
Old 9/17/08, 10:47 PM
GT Member

I did it a while back...They have lots more now...The key is to click and hold the mouse over the right arrow icon on the lower bar and this seems to continue scanning through more pics.

Basically drag all the images over holding down mouse then let the mouse go and then drag it again until ya find yours. That cube in the middle should follow along with you all the way to the end. Get that?
thanks for the help
Old 9/17/08, 10:58 PM

Originally Posted by stangrider98
I just found mine also, i had to scroll for a long time to find it; there sure are alot of entrants for the contest.
Cool!!
Old 9/18/08, 03:07 PM

Question: I just read the Rules for entry and I realized that inorder for the winner to actually win, they HAVE to attend the 2010 reveal in LA. Sounds sweet! Except for one thing...

I'm in Iraq.

Will be until the end of November, beginning of December.

Does that mean that I can't actually win?
Old 9/18/08, 05:14 PM

Something else I just noticed. I figured I would go ahead and submit my story. So I started typing it all out in the flash page they have and figured I should copy it to Notepad or something so I don't lose it. The window froze and I had to close it. I had already completed step one with my data and received the email. But I didn't get past there. I never submitted my story or picture or anything. Do I have to re-register now?

More importantly. I noticed that the number of pics and submissions dropped significantly. Now they all have banners on the pics saying Winner and Finalist. And there only a few dozen of them. I thought I had til October 15th? The email I got even said that! What happened? Why do they all have finalist and winner banners on them?!?!? And, there's even posts from NASCAR drivers and Funny Car Dragsters and the freaking lead designer is on there too!!! What the heck is going on?!?!?! Am I missing something?

I'm going to go catch my breath now.
Old 9/18/08, 07:02 PM
MOTM Committee Member

Originally Posted by Ice Hawk
Something else I just noticed. I figured I would go ahead and submit my story. So I started typing it all out in the flash page they have and figured I should copy it to Notepad or something so I don't lose it. The window froze and I had to close it. I had already completed step one with my data and received the email. But I didn't get past there. I never submitted my story or picture or anything. Do I have to re-register now?

More importantly. I noticed that the number of pics and submissions dropped significantly. Now they all have banners on the pics saying Winner and Finalist. And there only a few dozen of them. I thought I had til October 15th? The email I got even said that! What happened? Why do they all have finalist and winner banners on them?!?!? And, there's even posts from NASCAR drivers and Funny Car Dragsters and the freaking lead designer is on there too!!! What the heck is going on?!?!?! Am I missing something?

MY guess is you're going to have to re-submit. Don't know what to tell you about the banners and stuff
Old 9/18/08, 08:10 PM

Originally Posted by Ice Hawk

I don't see anything like that right now. That site is so messed up though, so who knows.
Old 9/25/08, 08:21 AM
Team Mustang Source

I CAN'T ENTER!!! THIS STINKS!!! JUST BECAUSE I WORK AT A DEALER!!!
Old 10/1/08, 02:55 PM
GT Member

Originally Posted by stangfoeva
MY guess is you're going to have to re-submit. Don't know what to tell you about the banners and stuff
You cant resubmit.
I was on the last step for submission, when it said that my "usage" was
"unknown." I clicked the back button on the flash screen, it showed that it was
still selected as "daily." But when I clicked on the forward button to submit it,
it locked up and froze. I refreshed, but when I reentered my info, it said that
I had already registered, even though I never completed my entry, and dont come
up on the search.
So its one entry per person and is calculated by registration (which is instant after the first step) it is not calculated by the actual submission.

When I emailed them about the problem, I got this response:
Thank you for contacting us regarding this promotion. Your question is extremely
important to us. Our customer service team is carefully reviewing your email and
will get back to you in no more than 3 business days with an answer.

We've provided a copy of your email below for your records. We have also
established a reference number for your issue which is [ePrize #385292]. We'd be
happy to further assist with any additional concerns you have with this issue.
Including the reference number in the subject line for all future correspondence
would be very helpful to us. You can simply "reply" to this email to keep the
same subject line.

Sincerely,

ePrize Customer Service
So I replied back
So basically, if I dont see my submission on the site after 3 days then I can't be entered at all in this contest due to a scripting error?
I immediately got this response
RT could not load a valid user, and RT's configuration does not allow
for the creation of a new user for your email.
Oh, and I entered using my work computer. When I visited the site at home, my computer would crash

Last edited by MyLittlePony; 10/1/08 at 02:57 PM.

Quick Reply: The2010Mustang.com: Win a 2010 Mustang!