Sponsored By:
Sponsored By:

Thank you, Fox News. Perhaps that coverage

Search this Thread

Old 8/8/11, 04:00 PM
V6 Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Thank you, Fox News. Perhaps that coverage

will get Ford to wake the heck up and fix our cars. It shouldn't have come down to this but when you put peoples lives in jeopardy, something Ford is known for (they just had what, 3 million recalls in 6 months?), you should pay.

Special thanks to jmatero and ssimaniac for pushing this through. Where all the haters and ford cheerleaders now. Still worried your mustang will take a resale hit? Instead of supporting us in our fight against ford you called us incompetent, lacking manual transmission experience. Laughable. Well laugh now.

Next step, Ford issues a real fix or they replace every MT82.
Old 8/8/11, 04:14 PM
V6 Member

lol....did you read the article? They referenced the fact that the trans uses skip shift system similar to the Camaro and it probably confuses some drivers. I have to agree.

Originally Posted by Black_5.0
will get Ford to wake the heck up and fix our cars. It shouldn't have come down to this but when you put peoples lives in jeopardy, something Ford is known for (they just had what, 3 million recalls in 6 months?), you should pay.

Special thanks to jmatero and ssimaniac for pushing this through. Where all the haters and ford cheerleaders now. Still worried your mustang will take a resale hit? Instead of supporting us in our fight against ford you called us incompetent, lacking manual transmission experience. Laughable. Well laugh now.

Old 8/8/11, 04:17 PM
Cobra Member

I'm right there with you black 5.0. So glad that I have the A6 but I'm pulling for you mt82 guys.
Old 8/8/11, 04:18 PM
Bullitt Member

Yeah I'm laughing at how ignorant this post is.
Old 8/8/11, 04:18 PM
V6 Member

Originally Posted by 2012GT
I'm right there with you black 5.0. So glad that I have the A6 but I'm pulling for you mt82 guys.
Appreciate it! I went out and bought a new A5 last weekend. Hell of a car!!
Old 8/8/11, 04:21 PM
V6 Member

Originally Posted by beerbarrel
lol....did you read the article? They referenced the fact that the trans uses skip shift system similar to the Camaro and it probably confuses some drivers. I have to agree.
Is that the best response you got? Millions of average Joe's are going to hear about this and the best thing you can come up with is driver's unaware about hidden secret holy feature? Thats why NHTSA got involved? lol, at least you got 2 "perfect shifting transmissions" but that won't stop from people putting down your MT82.
Old 8/8/11, 04:21 PM
Shelby GT350 Member

Received 5 Likes on 4 Posts
Appreciate it! I went out and bought a new A5 last weekend. Hell of a car!!
You bought an Audi?
Old 8/8/11, 04:23 PM
Cobra Member

Originally Posted by beerbarrel
Confusing? this feature was here in 98... I know on the vettes ,LS1 camaros, and trans-ams. Nothing here that's state of the art to confuse anyone that has an IQ greater than that of Forrest Gump.
Old 8/8/11, 04:24 PM
Stubborn Bear
TMS Staff

Received 48 Likes on 39 Posts
This is going no where quick.