Received 8 Likes on 6 Posts
Originally Posted by danimal15
I wish I could make it out there!
Jump on a plane!
Old 7/10/10, 12:25 AM
Mach 1 Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by Five Oh Brian
I don't believe there's a hold anymore. We've already sold and delivered 9 '11 Mustang (mostly GT's, and both transmissions). And, we have 12 more '11 Mustangs in stock right now, so we've already rec'd a total of 21 '11 Mustangs. We rec'd several of those yesterday and many over the past few days. We have quite a few more in the queue already on trains heading our way now. We are receiving a tsunami of new Mustangs from the factory, so they are coming fast now!

Tired of waiting for an '11? Fly up to my corner of the country and drive one of ours home. Click here to see our current inventory and sale prices.

and in New England we cant get them shipped..
cant tell you how many cars are being held up by the railway. and im not talking ramp 51. i mean mid transit x-change.

there is 1 car in Ct as of yesterday.. and its the only one in CT for the past 3 weeks
Old 7/10/10, 05:41 AM
V6 Member

Originally Posted by pony racer
and in New England we cant get them shipped..
cant tell you how many cars are being held up by the railway. and im not talking ramp 51. i mean mid transit x-change.

there is 1 car in Ct as of yesterday.. and its the only one in CT for the past 3 weeks
....and none in MA that I have seen yet. Any dealers that might have an idea why this is???
Old 7/10/10, 05:53 AM
Mach 1 Member

Thumbs down

Originally Posted by rhans
....and none in MA that I have seen yet. Any dealers that might have an idea why this is???
the cars are all in transit.. they are not moving for my dealer and im sure others.
my rail car ettx860372 right now is being moved by Norfolk Southern, the rail car has not moved from Bringhamton, NY since July1 over 1 week sitting at one location.

supposedly other cars for my dealer are also on that exact rail car.. none of which have showed up yet.

the rail car is a 3 tier i believe it holds 9-18 cars (est guess).
no word on why it hasn't moved, i've been trying to get info. that station is a major interconnect/switch that joins MANY tracks and RR companies.

all i know is im getting more and more aggravated at this point. the car left ramps on June 22.
Old 7/10/10, 07:52 AM
V6 Member

Originally Posted by pony racer
the cars are all in transit.. they are not moving for my dealer and im sure others.
my rail car ettx860372 right now is being moved by Norfolk Southern, the rail car has not moved from Bringhamton, NY since July1 over 1 week sitting at one location.

all i know is im getting more and more aggravated at this point. the car left ramps on June 22.

My car left the Norfolk Southern rail station in Mellville, MI yesterdy after sitting there for one week. It finally obtained "Released" status on 6/29 after being sent offsite three times since the end of April, each time with my dealer exclaiming "it shipped!". They had an ETA of 7/29 on the most recent update, which I thought was pessimistic given all it had to do was be shipped here, but since it just left the railyard yesterday and judging by your experience that is probably when it really will arrive. The car was built on 4/8.

If I ever order a car again it will not be early in the model year. The summer is more than 1/2 over and by November end or thereabouts it will be off the road, so four months of use this year. Oh well, there is always next summer!!

Last edited by rhans; 7/10/10 at 07:56 AM.
Old 7/10/10, 01:42 PM
GT Member

Originally Posted by rhans
My car left the Norfolk Southern rail station in Mellville, MI yesterdy after sitting there for one week. It finally obtained "Released" status on 6/29 after being sent offsite three times since the end of April, each time with my dealer exclaiming "it shipped!". They had an ETA of 7/29 on the most recent update, which I thought was pessimistic given all it had to do was be shipped here, but since it just left the railyard yesterday and judging by your experience that is probably when it really will arrive. The car was built on 4/8.

If I ever order a car again it will not be early in the model year. The summer is more than 1/2 over and by November end or thereabouts it will be off the road, so four months of use this year. Oh well, there is always next summer!!
Mine was probably with yours as well last week. That was where my car was when I checked two weeks ago. Got an update today which said it was in Indiana on 7/7 at ramp 58 and had an expected ETA of today. I was told to expect it in the next few days by my dealer.