2010-2014 Mustang Information on The S197 {GenII}

Private up close viewing of 2010 Mustang. Any locals interested?

Search this Thread

Old 12/30/08, 06:23 PM
Cobra Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
hey guys, i just want to throw this in there and i dont mean to get off subject but starting memorial day to labor day, every friday night there is a car show in the town of somerville,NJ. Nothing but hot rods and muscle cars. Its more or less like a car show/cruise night. cars just cruise by all night, its so fun. quite of few peeps have stangs of all years, plus you'll be able to see my ride there every friday night in the summer.

definitely a great treat for car enthusiast, plus another way to show off our stangs lol.
anyone and everyone please try and stop by in the summer to somerville, nj on the main street. just listen to the sound of music and muscle cars and you wont be able to miss it.
Old 12/30/08, 06:43 PM
Bullitt Member

Thumbs up

I am in Toms River NJ, if we don't have a Baseball game me and my 2 teenage sons would be thrilled to come. Thanks for the invite and the great idea.
Old 12/30/08, 07:56 PM

Originally Posted by 05fordgt
Hey bud, btw, you live in Horsham? I live in Chalfont, and routinely cruise up and down 611 in Warrington and Horsham in my GT during the weekends. Ever see me around? What car do you drive, so I can keep an eye out for you, so I can way hello? And since your local, check out the link in my sig. Its to a club that alot of members are local (SE PA/NJ). We go to car shows on the weekends, hang out and have a good time.

I don't think I've seen you around, and I feel like I'd remember your stang if I saw it. I actually attend Villanova right now (so I'm not around very often), but I drive a Black Pony Package convertible. And I'll definitely check out that club and sign up.
Old 12/31/08, 06:46 AM
Team Mustang Source

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Originally Posted by isoccer730
I don't think I've seen you around, and I feel like I'd remember your stang if I saw it. I actually attend Villanova right now (so I'm not around very often), but I drive a Black Pony Package convertible. And I'll definitely check out that club and sign up.
Awesome bud. Its funny as I've had my car down on the Main Line before. If I am in the area of the Villanova Exit of the Blue Route, I drive down to see what Algar Ferrari has in their showroom. So you may see my GT down there every so often. Look forward to seeing you on the other site.
Old 12/31/08, 06:47 AM
Team Mustang Source

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Originally Posted by NDHESQ
I am in Toms River NJ, if we don't have a Baseball game me and my 2 teenage sons would be thrilled to come. Thanks for the invite and the great idea.
I'd love for you and your sons to join in on the fun. Its gonna be a great time! I kinda thought this up for my local MCA club to do, and then thought, why not open it up to the members here, and my boss was all for it. Look forward to meeting you. In the meantime, since your in the NJ area, check out the club in my link. Its a national club but most members are from PA/NJ and we attend ALOT of shows. Its about comroderie and having fun.

Last edited by 05fordgt; 12/31/08 at 06:50 AM.