Sponsored By:
Sponsored By:

Pony Projector question

Search this Thread

Old 5/6/15, 07:34 AM
GT Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Pony Projector question

So this morning I was backing out of my garage and had my mind focused on making sure my water sprinklers were off instead of watching where I was going. I looked to my right just in time to think to myself, "I'm too close to the door!" and snap, it knocked the complete outer mirror housing loose.

It doesn't look like there's a way for it to snap back into place. It knocked loose the whole outer covering, not just the painted part. So, unless I'm missing something, as far as repairs go, I need a new mirror. I have a '14 so I should be able to upgrade to Pony Projectors.

When I look at all the online parts guide, am I to assume that if the part states it is a heated mirror, it has the Pony Projectors? I noticed the OP in the big Pony Projector upgrade thread said they got their from Tousley Ford? When I google that, it comes up AutoNation Bear Lake?

Sorry if these are stupid questions, I don't like to do much in the way of upgrades/mods on this car b/c I hated taking my last car back to stock so I'm not up on where to get what if I can't get it from American Muscle...
Old 5/6/15, 09:25 AM
GT Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Well nevermind. I used the PN from the old thread to find the cheapest price.