2010-2014 Mustang Information on The S197 {GenII}
Sponsored By:
Sponsored By:

My 2011 Black with Brembos!

Search this Thread

Old 6/1/10, 07:05 PM
Legacy TMS Member

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts
Very nice color and equipment combo, congrats on the perfect find !!

Doug
Old 6/1/10, 07:26 PM
Cobra Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by Automagically
Sexy time!

I can't wait to see the Brembo wheels on a car that's not in a picture! I always forget how great these cars look, the pictures just do no justice! NO JUSTICE I TELL YOU!!
i saw the brembo wheels in person back in march. they look fantastic..although i was pay attention to the engine lol.

Old 6/1/10, 07:37 PM
Swamp Donkey Aficionado

Awesome 'Stang!
Old 6/1/10, 08:08 PM

This is exactly how I want to order mine. Copycat!
Old 6/1/10, 08:44 PM
GT Member

Thumbs up

Thanks so much guys.

Someone asked me how I like the Glassroof- It really gives the cockpit such an open, airy, liberating feel! I wasn't sure about it, and really was skeptical about problems it could give me. But I'm so glad I got this car with the glassroof. I love it. My wife is crazy about it- and my kids sit in the backsit and just stare up at the sky while I'm driving. They're actually quiet back there looking out the glass.

I paid X-plan price for my car. The Sticker shows $42,270 - I paid $39,228.16 which is X-plan. I didn't have the X-plan pin from owning Ford Stock. I used the "Business Preferred" X-plan, and simply just told them I work for Verizon, and it was on their list of businesses to offer X-plan pricing to.

I also was able to use the $500 rebate, and $750 brochure rebate- another $1250 off. Before taxes, and title, is was $37,978.16

Total out the door with with State Tax, Tag, License plate- down to the penny was $40,858.64

All I can say is get the best plan/price you can. Invoice with Holdback is great too if you can get it. If it's $300 or $400 above that, then it's still not a bad price for such a great car.

I love this car. The Electronics Package is really nice folks. I was so against getting it at first. But after seeing what it can do, and using it, and seeing it in action- it's so 2011, and can truly help make your Mustang experience so 3 Dimensional. I also forgot to mention I got the comfort package too. Didn't care for that either at first. But it's sooo nice when you turn on that heated seat. It's like therapy. Makes your lower back feel so good too cause of the heat effect. The 6 way passenger seat makes the experience wonderful for the passenger when getting comfortable and tilting back the seat.. My wife was staring out the glass roof while I was going through gears, and a few times I stepped on the pedal and this Black Mustang makes the most wicked sound and feels like you kicked a horse with sharp stirrups...

Here's a couple more pics from yesterday. The gauges with the Mycolor are just fantastic to play with. The colors are phenomenal. I switched to Red Gauges and it almost seemed sinister at night. I had a nice black Nissan 350z pull aside me and was checking out my car, and I downshifted and he heard my engine/exhaust, and he was really surprised how strong my car pulled ahead on the highway. This 2011 Mustang is truly so sweet... I'm so blessed and love my new Black Beauty.

Old 6/1/10, 08:54 PM
GT Member

I keep coming back to this thread...I'm having to live through you until my car finally gets to me! Pretty cool that we are gonna have the exact same stangs haha...

Hope you are having fun with it!
Old 6/1/10, 08:57 PM
GT Member

Originally Posted by ipodintampa

I also was able to use the $500 rebate, and $750 brochure rebate- another $1250 off. Before taxes, and title, is was $37,978.16
If you don't mind can you explain what the $500 rebate is, I just got my brochure with the $750 rebate and if I go for 2011 tomorrow I want to make sure I can save as much as possible.
Old 6/1/10, 08:59 PM
GT Member

LOL! you made me laugh fraxum! Copycat! Congrats, and you're going to love your new Black 5.0!!

There were about 5 people seriously interested in buying my car from the dealership the day I bought it. There was also a black California Special there that day, with HID's and Electronics package- it was there literally 2 days, and the day I bought mine- the CS was sold. It was really nice too, but didn't have a glass roof- and had a nice black interior which I thought was pretty nice as well.

by the way folks, here's the programs link to Fordpartner, so you can ask if you qualify, etc.

https://www.fordpartner.com/partnerw...s.htm#overview

Originally Posted by fraxum
This is exactly how I want to order mine. Copycat!
Old 6/1/10, 09:17 PM
GT Member

The $500 rebate is shown at this link here- you may have to copy it and paste in your browser, but when you do, you'll see the "Get Local Offers" Link- Click on that
http://bp2.forddirect.fordvehicles.c...#page=/Models/

Then you'll see the $500 coupon. They extended it to July 6th now! Use it! If you want to search for a 2011 Mustang you may want now instead of waiting, then you can search Dealers using your Zip-Code and see what GT's have arrived or are due to arrive at the Dealers. Dont let the Dealer tell you that you have to use Ford Financing only to get that $500 rebate. I used my own Credit Union, and they almost told me that. Go there with a preapproved check and let them know you want that $500 credit, plus your $750 Brochure Coupon (which you got in the mail) If you didn't get the $750 coupon, then all you have to do is sign up for Ford Incentives and give them your address and let them know you can't wait to buy a new 2011 and they'll send you a personal Brochure with $750 Coupon towards your 2011 Stang!

Originally Posted by lp9820
If you don't mind can you explain what the $500 rebate is, I just got my brochure with the $750 rebate and if I go for 2011 tomorrow I want to make sure I can save as much as possible.

Last edited by ipodintampa; 6/1/10 at 09:21 PM.
Old 6/1/10, 09:25 PM
Bullitt Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Sweeeeet!
Old 6/1/10, 10:43 PM
Legacy TMS Member

Received 166 Likes on 141 Posts
Dude take the freaken timestamp off your camera! It ruins the pics!!!
Old 6/1/10, 11:18 PM
V6 Member

I hate you!! Nice car... Want to get the nav but not going to spend 40k on a mustang lol
Old 6/2/10, 12:01 AM

Awesome combo, red interior looks great with black
Old 6/2/10, 11:43 AM

Question about $750 Brochure Coupon

I am confused. How does one recieve the $750 Brochure Coupon?
Old 6/2/10, 12:16 PM
MOTM Committee Member

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Originally Posted by tyndallcbr
I am confused. How does one recieve the $750 Brochure Coupon?
order a brochure from Ford.com mark down that you are looking to purchase in the next 30 days.
Old 6/2/10, 01:11 PM

Thanks!
Old 6/2/10, 02:07 PM
Shelby GT500 Member

Dude, seriously awesome ride. I'm a big fan of the black/red iup/icap combo. I still get a lot of compliments on the car. Good luck!
Old 6/2/10, 02:11 PM
V6 Member

Very nice ride!
Old 6/22/10, 05:07 PM
GT Member

Originally Posted by ipodintampa
Thanks so much guys.

Someone asked me how I like the Glassroof- It really gives the cockpit such an open, airy, liberating feel! I wasn't sure about it, and really was skeptical about problems it could give me. But I'm so glad I got this car with the glassroof. I love it. My wife is crazy about it- and my kids sit in the backsit and just stare up at the sky while I'm driving. They're actually quiet back there looking out the glass.

I paid X-plan price for my car. The Sticker shows $42,270 - I paid $39,228.16 which is X-plan. I didn't have the X-plan pin from owning Ford Stock. I used the "Business Preferred" X-plan, and simply just told them I work for Verizon, and it was on their list of businesses to offer X-plan pricing to.

Total out the door with with State Tax, Tag, License plate- down to the penny was $40,858.64

All I can say is get the best plan/price you can. Invoice with Holdback is great too if you can get it. If it's $300 or $400 above that, then it's still not a bad price for such a great car.

I love this car. The Electronics Package is really nice folks. I was so against getting it at first. But after seeing what it can do, and using it, and seeing it in action- it's so 2011, and can truly help make your Mustang experience so 3 Dimensional. I also forgot to mention I got the comfort package too. Didn't care for that either at first. But it's sooo nice when you turn on that heated seat. It's like therapy. Makes your lower back feel so good too cause of the heat effect. The 6 way passenger seat makes the experience wonderful for the passenger when getting comfortable and tilting back the seat.. My wife was staring out the glass roof while I was going through gears, and a few times I stepped on the pedal and this Black Mustang makes the most wicked sound and feels like you kicked a horse with sharp stirrups...

Here's a couple more pics from yesterday. The gauges with the Mycolor are just fantastic to play with. The colors are phenomenal. I switched to Red Gauges and it almost seemed sinister at night. I had a nice black Nissan 350z pull aside me and was checking out my car, and I downshifted and he heard my engine/exhaust, and he was really surprised how strong my car pulled ahead on the highway. This 2011 Mustang is truly so sweet... I'm so blessed and love my new Black Beauty.

Great stuff. I ordered a black base gt yesterday and then today changed it to the premium black with cashmere. I am now still trying to decide if I should change it to brickl. I looked at a 2010 black with brick red and wow is that nice. I wont go with the glass roof or ep because i started out thinking base v6 for 21k and now I am at 34k or 31k with pricing. Great car enjoy!
Old 6/23/10, 06:49 PM
Cobra R Member

WOW!! Incredible!

Quick Reply: My 2011 Black with Brembos!