Sponsored By:
Sponsored By:

Just a few pics of the ride

Search this Thread

Old 4/1/11, 07:36 PM
Mach 1 Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Red face Just a few pics of the ride

Finally find the time to take pics of my car since it has been fixed after the accident. Looks perfect to me, please forgive me, I didn't have time to clean my car before the pics, so it is super dirty.

Thanks to Digital for the GT rear valence, it looks amazing on my 6.

Old 4/1/11, 07:40 PM
V6 Member

Nice pics, love the color
Old 4/1/11, 07:52 PM
Cobra Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Stripes look great. Get ready for some to be unhappy with your use of BOSS, however with the lack of the 302, I think you've shown discretion. I especially like the rear trunk panel.
Old 4/1/11, 08:30 PM
Mach 1 Member

Your car looks really nice!!! However you should definitely think of upgrading your wheels to take car to the next level of awesomeness.
Old 4/1/11, 08:41 PM
Bullitt Member

Nice ride, lovin the color scheme! Good picture skills too.
Old 4/1/11, 09:01 PM
Mach 1 Member

Thanks guys, appreciate it!

newpony, I really actually love the look of my current stock rims, they add to the classic look of my car (IMO), what type of rims do you think would look good on my car?
Old 4/1/11, 09:02 PM
Legacy TMS Member

Received 109 Likes on 95 Posts
Its a sweet ride. Nicely done.
Old 4/1/11, 10:28 PM
Mach 1 Member

Originally Posted by theACE

newpony, I really actually love the look of my current stock rims, they add to the classic look of my car (IMO), what type of rims do you think would look good on my car?
If you want to stay classic what about Bullitt style wheels http://www.cjponyparts.com/ford-raci...5-2009/p/W177/. Those would look sick with your car's black stripes IMHO

Why not complete the BOSS look with some Boss style wheels http://www.cjponyparts.com/ford-raci...5-2012/p/W105/
Old 4/1/11, 10:47 PM
Mach 1 Member

Hmm both those wheels look really nice man, I just can't seem to like Bullitt wheels.

I really like those Boss 302 rims that you linked to, but I really am trying to avoid using any 2012 Boss 302 parts on my V6, because I don't want to go making my V6 look like a 2012 Boss, I am trying to go for the vintage 69' Boss look, not the new one. Plus it's kinda taking poser to a whole new level putting Boss 302 parts on my V6, I mean the Boss stripes are one thing, but putting actual Boss 302 parts is taking it too far in my thoughts.

Gosh, these are hard choices man.
Old 4/2/11, 02:27 AM
Shelby GT350 Member

Received 5 Likes on 4 Posts
Originally Posted by eric n
Stripes look great. Get ready for some to be unhappy with your use of BOSS, however with the lack of the 302, I think you've shown discretion. I especially like the rear trunk panel.

It looks like it says 302 on the hood. I agree that the stripes look great but I would remove the "Boss" words from the car as well as the "302" if that's what it says. His car is beautiful but it's neither of those things.
Old 4/2/11, 04:20 AM
Bullitt Member

Good photo work!
Old 4/2/11, 06:39 AM
Mach 1 Member

Originally Posted by Thomas S
It looks like it says 302 on the hood. I agree that the stripes look great but I would remove the "Boss" words from the car as well as the "302" if that's what it says. His car is beautiful but it's neither of those things.
It says 305 HP on the hood.
Old 4/2/11, 10:31 AM
Cobra R Member

It says 305 HP on the hood.
I really like it! My biggest issue was I didn't want to spend North of $30k on one of these (of course, that's just what I did - WAY North!) - and you successfully avoid that while not looking like you did.

I am a big fan of the Pony Package grill, but other than that I like the mods you make. It's like a California Special GT, but for $8k less.

The only detriment I see is the automatic trans (given away by the tube-in-tube tailpipes), and even that's debatable because the automatic is so quick-shifting. My next car will most likely be an automatic anyway, as I've stated on here before.
Old 4/2/11, 10:36 AM
Cobra R Member

I agree - I really like your 17" V6 rims; they look great to me. And as a bonus, new tires will be less expensive than 18s or 19s.
Old 4/2/11, 10:38 AM
Calgon Take Me Away!

Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts
Work l love your Mustang
Old 4/2/11, 10:40 AM
Mach 1 Member

Received 2 Likes on 1 Post
Did you get that from Jordan in San Antonio? I saw a V6 with a BOSS 'package' on the lot there (and posted about it) a few months back...
Old 4/2/11, 12:30 PM
Mach 1 Member

Originally Posted by wannabe
Did you get that from Jordan in San Antonio? I saw a V6 with a BOSS 'package' on the lot there (and posted about it) a few months back...
No I did not buy from Jordan, I bought from Southway Ford. I saw the Boss V6's they had at Jordan though when I was buying mine, I even test drove a grabber blue one that Northside Ford had before I bought my white one at Southway.

I thought these things were legit when I kept seeing ones at all the local dealerships, oh well it looks **** good to me.
Old 4/2/11, 12:38 PM
Mach 1 Member

Originally Posted by Double-EDad
I agree - I really like your 17" V6 rims; they look great to me. And as a bonus, new tires will be less expensive than 18s or 19s.
Originally Posted by Double-EDad
I really like it! My biggest issue was I didn't want to spend North of $30k on one of these (of course, that's just what I did - WAY North!) - and you successfully avoid that while not looking like you did.

I am a big fan of the Pony Package grill, but other than that I like the mods you make. It's like a California Special GT, but for $8k less.

The only detriment I see is the automatic trans (given away by the tube-in-tube tailpipes), and even that's debatable because the automatic is so quick-shifting. My next car will most likely be an automatic anyway, as I've stated on here before.
Thank you, and I love the auto transmission of my car, I think it's much easier to drive daily than a standard.

Also, yes I hope that when it comes time to buy new tires that me having my 17 inch stock rims will help me, since they are prolly cheaper than performance compound tires that the bigger rims usually have.
Old 4/2/11, 12:44 PM
GT Member

really nice work. Like Double-EDad, I am a fan of pony grille. Your car has the exact look I want. The only only thing I want to do is get a pony grille.

Again, really really nice! Thanks for sharing.

Is it a dealer package or you DIY?
Old 4/2/11, 12:45 PM
Mach 1 Member

Dealer work except for the GT rear valence which I just added last month, well also window tint and stuff like that.

Quick Reply: Just a few pics of the ride