NTTAWWT

Received 35 Likes on 30 Posts
the black plastic needs to go!
Old 10/17/08, 09:50 AM
Mach 1 Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by StangMahn
the black plastic needs to go!
Its been on the Corvette for years and nobody complains. Wait until you see it in person.
Old 10/17/08, 03:20 PM
V6 Member

Originally Posted by FordBlueHeart
Its been on the Corvette for years and nobody complains. Wait until you see it in person.
It really does look nice. Its not like the junk side panels that come on a grand cherokee. It looks better quality. Time will tell if it will fade in later years into that nasty gray.
Old 10/17/08, 05:57 PM
Team Mustang Source

Originally Posted by FordBlueHeart
Sorry, but all that black on the bumper just looks cheap. Like an suv or something. That will be the first thing to be painted! Ruins an otherwise beautiful car.
Old 10/17/08, 05:59 PM

Received 16 Likes on 13 Posts
I LOVE the black on the rear facia.....very Lotus.
Old 10/18/08, 03:04 AM
Mach 1 Member

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
man I would touched the fenders forsure. Matter of fact I would have blocked his *** in and looked at it for as long as I wanted.
Old 10/18/08, 04:54 AM
V6 Member

Originally Posted by Clark Kent
man I would touched the fenders forsure. Matter of fact I would have blocked his *** in and looked at it for as long as I wanted.

hahaha the more I think about It I should have parked right in front of it and said, "sorry sir I'm not moving until you let me in that car".
Old 10/18/08, 07:17 AM
Cobra R Member

I'm really not feeling any excitement about this car. I keep hoping to feel something, but it ain't there.
Old 10/18/08, 07:50 AM
Mach 1 Member

Originally Posted by MustangGuy
Sorry, but all that black on the bumper just looks cheap. Like an suv or something. That will be the first thing to be painted! Ruins an otherwise beautiful car.
Thats ok, I dont really have an opinion on it yet myself. I have seen it on the corvette and I thought it looked good, didnt distract from it at all.
Old 10/18/08, 03:48 PM
Mach 1 Member

Originally Posted by bsmotorsports05
hahaha the more I think about It I should have parked right in front of it and said, "sorry sir I'm not moving until you let me in that car".
Yes exactly...what the hell was he going to do? Call the concept police. "Hi, excuse me I have an emergency..I'm driving around in a 2010 Ford mustang concept and this guy keeps insisting on seeing it...I understand that his money is what gives me a job considering he and others like him will purchase this car, but I just dont want to show him"
Old 10/18/08, 04:05 PM
GT Member

Originally Posted by Clark Kent
Yes exactly...what the hell was he going to do? Call the concept police. "Hi, excuse me I have an emergency..I'm driving around in a 2010 Ford mustang concept and this guy keeps insisting on seeing it...I understand that his money is what gives me a job considering he and others like him will purchase this car, but I just dont want to show him"
Actually he could have called the real police. You can't just "block someone in". Impeding traffic or failure to yield right of way are definite moving violations. As for the guy driving the car, yes, he does make his $ from sales ( not just of the Mustang, but all Fords, mostly in Europe and South America, where the company actually is profitable ), but its not his decision whether to show the car or not. He's driving Ford's intellectual and physical property and risks job loss for unauthorized exposition- believe me its happened.

In any case, very good find! Love the Grabber w/ those dark wheels!
Old 10/18/08, 04:06 PM
Dethroned Nascar Guru

Love the Grabber Blue
Old 10/18/08, 04:32 PM
Mach 1 Member

Originally Posted by stangsimon
Actually he could have called the real police. You can't just "block someone in". Impeding traffic or failure to yield right of way are definite moving violations. As for the guy driving the car, yes, he does make his $ from sales ( not just of the Mustang, but all Fords, mostly in Europe and South America, where the company actually is profitable ), but its not his decision whether to show the car or not. He's driving Ford's intellectual and physical property and risks job loss for unauthorized exposition- believe me its happened.

In any case, very good find! Love the Grabber w/ those dark wheels!
Man shutup....im so sick of guys like you trolling the forums waiting to jump on people with all this kind of bs technical sh!@. We were just having a few laughs back and forth. Obviously he was not going to block him in otherwise he would have done so. Also im pretty sure I wasnt serious about the "concept police" but thanks for pointing out that he could call the real police I didnt realize that, but I highly doubt police would rush to the scene for something like that. IN addition to that I also appreciate you breaking down the micro finances of where that guy gets his money from. I didnt realize my macro overly simplified statement would not sufficient enough to satisfy the means of my conversation. Thanks for being just another fool coming in and adding his own pretentious and unwanted or unwarranted views in an otherwise light hearted conversation. Being partaken in simply for a few cheap laughs. We highly appreciate your input
Old 10/18/08, 07:16 PM
Legacy TMS Member

Received 166 Likes on 141 Posts
Haha okay guys...let it go. But really, if I'm lucky enough to see a mule out this way in CA, I will risk jail time to touch the hips! I saw a couple of Camaro SS mules running around together on the 80 in Sacramento. Just as I got on I saw them in mr driver's side rearview mirror and immediately pulled up next to the lead car and tried to take a pic on my phone. The passenger had a laptop on his lap and I saw him tell the driver to look over and just as he did, he pulled out a walkie-talkie (assuming he told the trailing car to slow down) and they slammed on the brakes to let me get ahead. Haha. Guess they didn't like the unwanted attention from a Mustang guy. The look on the guy's face was priceless! I hope I see a Mustang mule in person in the next couple of weeks though. I promise I will touch that hip and give us some feedback! hahahaha
Old 10/18/08, 10:40 PM
Mach 1 Member

Originally Posted by laserred38
Haha okay guys...let it go. But really, if I'm lucky enough to see a mule out this way in CA, I will risk jail time to touch the hips! I saw a couple of Camaro SS mules running around together on the 80 in Sacramento. Just as I got on I saw them in mr driver's side rearview mirror and immediately pulled up next to the lead car and tried to take a pic on my phone. The passenger had a laptop on his lap and I saw him tell the driver to look over and just as he did, he pulled out a walkie-talkie (assuming he told the trailing car to slow down) and they slammed on the brakes to let me get ahead. Haha. Guess they didn't like the unwanted attention from a Mustang guy. The look on the guy's face was priceless! I hope I see a Mustang mule in person in the next couple of weeks though. I promise I will touch that hip and give us some feedback! hahahaha
hahahhaha awesome story bro
Old 10/20/08, 12:47 PM
V6 Member

I think the black plastic would look good if it were a little narrower like the current model Shelbys
Old 10/25/08, 10:45 PM
JRT
V6 Member

Do you guys really like this new Mustang?
I feel like it looks like complete crap.
They ruined the look of the sexiest Stang ever.
It looks like a cheap import and the black plastic just makes it look worse.
I was having high hopes for this car and I hope when it is finally revealed that it is better than this, but from what I see right now I will have to keep my 07 or pick up a 09 for cheap when this comes out.
Sigh.
Old 10/25/08, 10:49 PM
Mach 1 Member

So far, the more I see, the more I like my 08. Grabber Blue is always cool though!
Old 10/25/08, 11:03 PM
Mach 1 Member

Still waiting for the full reveal to pass judgement, but going by what I've seen so far, I think I'm gonna love it.
Old 10/25/08, 11:28 PM
Bullitt Member

I noticed it looks a lot better after a few beers and it's about 2 am.

Quick Reply: Got to check out a 2010 mustang today!!