Yeah looks pretty good to me too.
Old 7/24/13, 02:50 PM
Cobra R Member

Received 4 Likes on 2 Posts
Very good deal! Snag that bad boy
Old 7/24/13, 05:28 PM
Mach 1 Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Hate to say it but the price is too low. Something is up, whether an accident history, mechanical issues, or just a scam. That's a premium GT with the $1995 glass roof with relatively low miles in the rarest ( but gorgeous ) color. I hope I'm wrong, but do some digging before you pull the trigger.
Old 7/24/13, 05:32 PM
Cobra Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by PaxtonShelby
Hate to say it but the price is too low. Something is up, whether an accident history, mechanical issues, or just a scam. That's a premium GT with the $1995 glass roof with relatively low miles in the rarest ( but gorgeous ) color. I hope I'm wrong, but do some digging before you pull the trigger.
Is it a GT?
Old 7/24/13, 05:49 PM

he said its just a premium coupe v6. with performance package that looks like gt. i believe hes with the forums before. i saw his post. https://themustangsource.com/f726/he...b-baby-489259/
Old 7/24/13, 05:49 PM

i need opinions on what to look in the car. he said its clean carfax
Old 7/24/13, 05:57 PM

actually under kelly bluebook a 2011 ford mustang premium coupe with performance package, manual trans is 16,540 under excellent condition. could the price is right for the additional glass roof?
Old 7/24/13, 06:11 PM

This is how the transaction will be "Hey it is in amazing condition! clean title (car loan with no delinquencies) and car fax. I can send what pics you need to see and then we can roll from there. I am off today (Tuesday) if you want to meet somewhere public and check it out. If you love it, which there is no doubt, once payment is made, I pay off my loan which is almost exactly $18,000, I will have the title within 7 days and then can hand that baby over to you". - any suggestions?
Old 7/24/13, 07:06 PM
Bullitt Member

I don't know if I'd give him 18k to pay off his loan without any sort of guarantee. Pretty sure there's some official way to do this through your and his bank. Like, him sell you the 'loan', bank transfers loan into your name, you pay it off or refinance and continue payments. Not saying this is gonna happen, but without any paperwork what stops him from paying off his loan and skipping town?
Old 7/24/13, 07:45 PM
Mach 1 Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Hey I'm sorry - I assumed it was a GT but maybe it isn't. I've never seen a glass roof on a V6 but that doesn't mean they don't exist. Who posts an ad and doesn't say what motor the car has??
Old 7/24/13, 08:36 PM
Cobra Member

Yeah its a V6 with the performance pack or at least the wheels. Glass roof is an option for us V6 guys. Got one now! The price seems good if it is an excllent condition, has perf. pack and that glass roof. I would do it through the banks if you could. Have your bank get in contact with his for the payoff and to get the title then go from there. I know this depends on your bank for how the process works but I don't see why any bank wouldn't have a process for things like this. Its what I did for my wife's '07 GT. I don't know how familar you are with 'Stangs but might wanna consider getting a full inspection at a Ford service.
Old 7/25/13, 10:09 AM

Originally Posted by Ajcruz1
Yeah its a V6 with the performance pack or at least the wheels. Glass roof is an option for us V6 guys. Got one now! The price seems good if it is an excllent condition, has perf. pack and that glass roof. I would do it through the banks if you could. Have your bank get in contact with his for the payoff and to get the title then go from there. I know this depends on your bank for how the process works but I don't see why any bank wouldn't have a process for things like this. Its what I did for my wife's '07 GT. I don't know how familar you are with 'Stangs but might wanna consider getting a full inspection at a Ford service.
how do i get a full inspection from ford?
Old 7/25/13, 10:23 AM
Supporting Vendor

Received 36 Likes on 33 Posts
Definitely not a GT, I can tell you that much.

It's a good looking car, but I gotta say when a deal seems too good to be true it usually is.

I remember when I was younger getting excited about a Toyota Supra I saw on CL, turns out the guy lived on a military base in a different country...ch'yeah like I'm just gonna send a check lol

-Nick C.
Old 7/25/13, 10:26 AM
Legacy TMS Member

Received 56 Likes on 46 Posts
Originally Posted by johncarlopang
how do i get a full inspection from ford?
Tell the guy you'd like to pay to have Ford look the whole thing over and meet him at the dealershp to drop off and pay, I guess. However, it's under bumper-to-bumper warranty so anything that's wrong should be fixed at no cost to you anyway, as long as he hasn't totally abused the car and worn out the tires/brakes.
Old 7/25/13, 10:44 AM

Originally Posted by Diode Dynamics
Definitely not a GT, I can tell you that much.

It's a good looking car, but I gotta say when a deal seems too good to be true it usually is.

I remember when I was younger getting excited about a Toyota Supra I saw on CL, turns out the guy lived on a military base in a different country...ch'yeah like I'm just gonna send a check lol

-Nick C.
well the guy want to do meet up wit me and check on the car. i had experience here at craiglist 370z 20k . im asking for pics and the guy said its already wrap and ready for shipping and payable through google account. what a scam
Old 7/25/13, 01:11 PM
Cobra Member

Originally Posted by kylerohde

Tell the guy you'd like to pay to have Ford look the whole thing over and meet him at the dealershp to drop off and pay, I guess. However, it's under bumper-to-bumper warranty so anything that's wrong should be fixed at no cost to you anyway, as long as he hasn't totally abused the car and worn out the tires/brakes.
Yes just tell the guy your buying from you want to have Ford do an inspection of the vehicle and to meet you at the dealership and it looks like the bumper to bumper is about to run out (36k mi) plus you want to make sure you are getting what paid for, a 'Stang in excellent condition!
Old 7/25/13, 03:24 PM

does mustang expensive when it comes to gas consumption. i will be using it daily?
Old 7/25/13, 04:43 PM
Cobra Member

Originally Posted by johncarlopang
does mustang expensive when it comes to gas consumption. i will be using it daily?
No I got 23 city 31-33 highway before mods on my '12 V6 I had. Even after I added 3.55 gears I still got decent mpg.

Quick Reply: is this a good buy?