Sponsored By:

CJ Intake question

Search this Thread

Old 8/28/15, 11:02 PM
V6 Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
CJ Intake question

Hey guys,

I've recently ordered the CJ intake, throttle body, and jlt intake. Today my package came in so decided to open the package and read the instructions. According to the instructions it's required that i have the "boss intake manifold install kit" i wasn't aware that i needed that to complete the CJ install?

A buddy of mine mention that i don't need the kit, but i wanted to make sure that i didn't so a brought my questions to you guys.

I'd appreciate it if someone could shed some light on this.

Thanks!
Old 8/29/15, 07:38 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by SickShade14
Hey guys,

I've recently ordered the CJ intake, throttle body, and jlt intake. Today my package came in so decided to open the package and read the instructions. According to the instructions it's required that i have the "boss intake manifold install kit" i wasn't aware that i needed that to complete the CJ install?

A buddy of mine mention that i don't need the kit, but i wanted to make sure that i didn't so a brought my questions to you guys.

I'd appreciate it if someone could shed some light on this.

Thanks!
Nope. I ordered LMS's kit. Includes 2 foot of hose, and some bolts to attach the purge to front of block. What TB did you get? Who are you going to have tune it?
Old 8/29/15, 11:55 AM
V6 Member

Originally Posted by WhitePonyGT/CS
Nope. I ordered LMS's kit. Includes 2 foot of hose, and some bolts to attach the purge to front of block. What TB did you get? Who are you going to have tune it?
So you're saying i need anything but just the manifold, throttle body and CAI tube, correct?

I have the SCJ Monoblade TB. I'm gonna have bama tune it for now since I already have the "free tunes for life membership" when i get some extra money I'm going to have it tuned by AED so I'll get the most out of my CJ setup.
Old 8/29/15, 03:34 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
No, just saying you don't need that ford racing kit. Need the hose for sure. Good luck...
Old 8/29/15, 04:18 PM
V6 Member

Originally Posted by WhitePonyGT/CS
No, just saying you don't need that ford racing kit. Need the hose for sure. Good luck...
Ah okay. What's LMS if you don't mind me asking?