Sponsored By:
Sponsored By:

AMR Wheels from American Muscle question

Search this Thread

Old 11/18/13, 12:39 PM
Shelby GT350 Member

Received 390 Likes on 287 Posts
AMR Wheels from American Muscle question

I am trying my bestest to move the Wifey in the direction of some new wheels for her GT. Is anyone running the AMR wheels from American muscle? If so, how is the quality, and would you recommend them. TIA.
Old 11/18/13, 02:17 PM
Former Vendor

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by wanted33
I am trying my bestest to move the Wifey in the direction of some new wheels for her GT. Is anyone running the AMR wheels from American muscle? If so, how is the quality, and would you recommend them. TIA.
Great choice! You're going to love the AMR's. This is an extremely popular wheel and I'm sure a lot of fellow members will comment in here! I'm excited to see everyone's feedback.

We take great pride in our wheels and make sure they're made with extreme quality. All of our wheels are put through pressure testing, road testing, finish testing etc.. multiple times before we even think about mass producing them! Worst case scenario, if you did have an issue we offer a life time structural warranty and a 2-year finish warranty with all of our wheels!

Please let me know if you have some questions or need some assistance in the near future!

-Dan
Old 11/18/13, 02:34 PM
Bullitt Member

I'm placing order on mine on Wednesday I'll let you know how they are decided not to do package deal since going to be driving across country around Christmas time for a move and decided driving through Flagstaff,AZ on Summer tires wasn't worth the risk of paying extra $100 dollars for rims separately and some all seasons... that being said... Dan does AM offer a veterans discount and if so is it more than the 6% we get here lol :P

Originally Posted by AMDanBailer
Great choice! You're going to love the AMR's. This is an extremely popular wheel and I'm sure a lot of fellow members will comment in here! I'm excited to see everyone's feedback.

We take great pride in our wheels and make sure they're made with extreme quality. All of our wheels are put through pressure testing, road testing, finish testing etc.. multiple times before we even think about mass producing them! Worst case scenario, if you did have an issue we offer a life time structural warranty and a 2-year finish warranty with all of our wheels!

Please let me know if you have some questions or need some assistance in the near future!

-Dan
Old 11/19/13, 06:01 AM
Mach 1 Member

-Dan
hey Dan, check your messages!
Old 11/19/13, 06:45 AM
Mach 1 Member

I'd love to see more grabber blue pics with AMR wheels

Last edited by Rando; 11/20/13 at 02:12 PM.
Old 11/19/13, 08:19 AM
Mach 1 Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
No complaints, I don't drive my car ofter, about 8,000 miles a year but I can't find any flaws in the 13 moths and 7500 miles on them.

Name:  9492231436_fed0200b93_b_zpsee55009e.jpg
Views: 701
Size:  577.2 KB
Old 11/19/13, 09:38 AM
Former Vendor

Originally Posted by punishermustang
I'm placing order on mine on Wednesday I'll let you know how they are decided not to do package deal since going to be driving across country around Christmas time for a move and decided driving through Flagstaff,AZ on Summer tires wasn't worth the risk of paying extra $100 dollars for rims separately and some all seasons... that being said... Dan does AM offer a veterans discount and if so is it more than the 6% we get here lol :P
Awesome! Let me know if I can be of any further assistance.

Yes, we do offer a Veterans/Military discount but it's also a 6% discount code. Let me know if you need access to this code!

Thank you for your Service and Bravery!

-Dan
Originally Posted by Reminisce
hey Dan, check your messages!
PM replied!

-Dan
Old 11/19/13, 10:24 AM
Cobra Member

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Originally Posted by slostang
No complaints, I don't drive my car ofter, about 8,000 miles a year but I can't find any flaws in the 13 moths and 7500 miles on them.

Looking hard, but I don't see the flying insects on them....
Old 11/19/13, 11:24 AM
Shelby GT350 Member

Thank folks, and thanks for the explanation Dan. Now it's just getting the Wifey to OK the purchase. You know what they say, "Happy Wife, happy life."
Old 11/19/13, 12:57 PM

Gt500 wheels from AM
Attached Thumbnails AMR Wheels from American Muscle question-20130819_213203.jpg  
Old 11/19/13, 01:02 PM
Bullitt Member

^^^ Those look really sick on the Grabber Blue always looked a little to busy to me on black but honestly can say I love them on the blue.
Old 11/20/13, 01:01 PM
Former Vendor

Originally Posted by wanted33
Thank folks, and thanks for the explanation Dan. Now it's just getting the Wifey to OK the purchase. You know what they say, "Happy Wife, happy life."
You're welcome! Yeah, convincing the Wife is half the battle, haha. Let us know how it goes and if you need any assistance. I'd be glad to help you out!

-Dan
Old 11/20/13, 02:13 PM
Mach 1 Member

Originally Posted by BlueFirePony
Gt500 wheels from AM
moar
Old 11/21/13, 11:40 AM
Shelby GT350 Member

You're welcome! Yeah, convincing the Wife is half the battle, haha. Let us know how it goes and if you need any assistance. I'd be glad to help you out!

-Dan

Will do Dan. The battle begins......