2010-2014 Mustang Information on The S197 {GenII}

About to pull the trigger on a 2013 Mustang and need negotiating advice

Search this Thread

Old 3/29/12 | 08:51 PM

Originally Posted by FordCustomerService
Congrats, Sirius!! I can track your order for you if you'd like. Just PM me with your dealer's name and order number.

Deysha
How does that work, do you just send updates as it gets to the next part? I understand the VIN registration takes the longest, though not sure.

Unfortunately the guy that placed the order isn't there tonight and the guy I talked to wasn't very helpful. So I'll have to call back tomorrow to get that information.

I was unhappy almost to the point of leaving the day I made the purchase. I was dealing with one guy up until the build/order. The guys I ended up there tried tacking on an extra $1k somewhere between us agreeing on the price and them printing out another sheet for me to sign. Glad I caught that, but left an awful taste in my mouth.

I'll pm you once I get the information in the morning. Thanks!
Old 3/29/12 | 11:13 PM
Cobra Member

Originally Posted by Sirius

How does that work, do you just send updates as it gets to the next part? I understand the VIN registration takes the longest, though not sure.

Unfortunately the guy that placed the order isn't there tonight and the guy I talked to wasn't very helpful. So I'll have to call back tomorrow to get that information.

I was unhappy almost to the point of leaving the day I made the purchase. I was dealing with one guy up until the build/order. The guys I ended up there tried tacking on an extra $1k somewhere between us agreeing on the price and them printing out another sheet for me to sign. Glad I caught that, but left an awful taste in my mouth.

Happened to me with a Shelby. Tacked on a grand and also some apr. walked away furious. Called another dealer and ordered my 13 the next day.
Old 3/30/12 | 07:19 AM
NOT CURRENTLY ACTIVE ON THIS SITE! DO NOT USE PM FEATURE!

Originally Posted by Sirius
After I receive your dealer’s name and order number, you continue to PM me weekly and I’ll check on anything that has updated regarding your order, Sirius. I can track it all the way until it arrives at your dealer.

Deysha