Notices
2010-2014 Mustang Information on The S197 {GenII}
Sponsored By:
Sponsored By:

2012 Mustang 5.0 w/boss block 9k miles stolen and tottaled.

Search this Thread

Old 3/7/14, 05:57 AM
Mach 1 Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
I still want to know what tottled is... Sounds dirty.

Last edited by Last1; 3/7/14 at 05:59 AM.
Old 3/7/14, 07:09 AM
Tasca Super Boss 429 Member

Received 20 Likes on 17 Posts
Originally Posted by Last1
I still want to know what tottled is... Sounds dirty.
This thread was interesting.

I found it titillating and tottling.
Old 3/7/14, 02:08 PM
Bullitt Member

Received 5 Likes on 4 Posts
Originally Posted by Moejoe_989

Best story I've heard all week.

Even had more details than that "hey my car got stolen and crashed" thread.
Hahahaha
Old 3/7/14, 02:25 PM
Bullitt Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
**** my mustang was stolen. Really mad.

I paid a lot of money for matchbox mustang. Stupid kids always making off with my matchbox cars.
Old 3/7/14, 05:54 PM
GT Member

I totally agree! Since the OP hasn't come back here in 4 whole days to answer questions; that definitely makes him a criminal.

Of course there's the small chance that he may be busy and can't spend his every waking moment on a car forum.

You know..........like someone that has a life.

Naaawwww, y'all gotta be right - he's a criminal.
Old 3/7/14, 10:42 PM
Like Father...
I ♥ Sausage

Received 627 Likes on 452 Posts
Originally Posted by Banjostang
I totally agree! Since the OP hasn't come back here in 4 whole days to answer questions; that definitely makes him a criminal.

Of course there's the small chance that he may be busy and can't spend his every waking moment on a car forum.

You know..........like someone that has a life.

Naaawwww, y'all gotta be right - he's a criminal.
Exactly.

Y'all need to ease up on the dude. Hes been on here for quite a while and has been through a hell of a journey with this car. #8 cylinder let go from a tune back when all that was going on, lost all of that, no warranty. Put a Boss block built motor back in it and the ****ty MT-82 started doing the thing its famous for, so he swapped in a T-6060 and had a hell of a time with working out that swap.

Give the dude a break until you know more about the situation.
Old 3/8/14, 05:14 AM
Cobra R Member

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
I tottle at least 3 times a day.
Old 3/12/14, 12:03 PM
Mach 1 Member

Whoa @ these responses. I didn't get notifications for this and I didn't know that running my own business working 11 hours a day and unable to respond here immediately made me a criminal? Lol. I haven't logged in here in OVER a year prior to this latest post so I have been very busy. Love this forum tho.

How can my car being totaled make me a criminal? Insurance job?? Do you know how much money I put into this thing? How much I've spent on a TR6060 swap when it just came out? One wouldn't expect for the insurance to pay for that.

My cousin took my car with my permission he left the car running w/keys in the ignition while he ran into his girlfriends house over some stupid argument. Someone got in the car took it police tried pulling him over and he wouldn't stop. He outran 2 cities worth of police and later on they found that he crashed into some building. They never caught the driver. Police wouldn't give me a stolen car report because they already recovered the car before I reported it. They don't know who the driver is , they didn't bother fingerprinting because they figures since the keys are in the car it was taken with permission. What a load of ****.
Insurance won't fix it because they say that it was taken with the key they can't cover it/that I probably know who the driver was and because I don't have a stolen car report. Adjuster even came out to my gas station to investigate he was pretending to be a customer. They'll do whatever they want to ensure that they don't pay out. He said it was estimated at 55k. It's been almost a year and I'm just tired of this. Love that thing I don't know when I'll be able to build another one but when I do it's gonna be exactly like this one.
Old 3/12/14, 12:06 PM
Mach 1 Member

You guys, they just release the car to me after 7 months of it being in an impound that's why this post isn't me going off about the insurance. I don't have time to respond to every comment. THERE WAS A POLICE PURSUIT INVOLVED HOW CAN IT BE AN INSURANCE JOB??
Old 3/12/14, 12:09 PM
Mach 1 Member

Thanks Rather Be Blown

I remember you when I first signed up years ago. This is my 3rd mustang. Had an 07 in 06 a 2010 and then this 2012. Considering getting a 14 GT500 in the near future but a part of me just want exactly my car back. Idk this sucks lol.
Old 3/12/14, 12:11 PM
GTR Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Originally Posted by unas2k5
My cousin took my car with my permission he left the car running w/keys in the ignition while he ran into his girlfriends house over some stupid argument.
I would beat the hell out of that cousin and then make him pay for the car or never show his face in the family again.
Old 3/12/14, 12:21 PM
Mach 1 Member

Originally Posted by Ltngdrvr
I would beat the hell out of that cousin and then make him pay for the car or never show his face in the family again.

IDK man.He had a 2010 gt and he traded it in for a 14. We got in an argument about it but he can't pay for it. This one is his I drive whenever I want. The grabber blue one in that pic I posted was his 2010.
Attached Thumbnails 2012 Mustang 5.0 w/boss block 9k miles stolen and tottaled.-image-2673817134.jpg  
Old 3/12/14, 12:26 PM
Mach 1 Member

That last pic was in my parking lot at my place of business. Just finished washing it lol. 😞
Attached Thumbnails 2012 Mustang 5.0 w/boss block 9k miles stolen and tottaled.-image-2335504624.jpg   2012 Mustang 5.0 w/boss block 9k miles stolen and tottaled.-image-2205011793.jpg   2012 Mustang 5.0 w/boss block 9k miles stolen and tottaled.-image-3278860116.jpg   2012 Mustang 5.0 w/boss block 9k miles stolen and tottaled.-image-2590852350.jpg   2012 Mustang 5.0 w/boss block 9k miles stolen and tottaled.-image-645722209.jpg  

Old 3/12/14, 12:34 PM
Shelby GT350 Member

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
My cousin took my car with my permission he left the car running w/keys in the ignition
Called it. I would get an attorney immediately if you haven't already.
Old 3/12/14, 12:40 PM
Mach 1 Member

That sucks, but never ever give the keys to anyone else.
Old 3/12/14, 01:30 PM
Bullitt Member

Received 5 Likes on 4 Posts
Whoa @ these responses. I didn't get notifications for this and I didn't know that running my own business working 11 hours a day and unable to respond here immediately made me a criminal? Lol. I haven't logged in here in OVER a year prior to this latest post so I have been very busy. Love this forum tho.

How can my car being totaled make me a criminal? Insurance job?? Do you know how much money I put into this thing? How much I've spent on a TR6060 swap when it just came out? One wouldn't expect for the insurance to pay for that.

My cousin took my car with my permission he left the car running w/keys in the ignition while he ran into his girlfriends house over some stupid argument. Someone got in the car took it police tried pulling him over and he wouldn't stop. He outran 2 cities worth of police and later on they found that he crashed into some building. They never caught the driver. Police wouldn't give me a stolen car report because they already recovered the car before I reported it. They don't know who the driver is , they didn't bother fingerprinting because they figures since the keys are in the car it was taken with permission. What a load of ****.
Insurance won't fix it because they say that it was taken with the key they can't cover it/that I probably know who the driver was and because I don't have a stolen car report. Adjuster even came out to my gas station to investigate he was pretending to be a customer. They'll do whatever they want to ensure that they
don't pay out. He said it was estimated at 55k. It's been almost a year and I'm just tired of this. Love that thing I don't know when I'll be able to build another one but when I do it's gonna be exactly like this one.
Don't get to worked up over anything that was said 1. Because it's the internet and 2. I don't think any of us were serious in anything that was said. We were just passing the time waiting for a response so we could know what happened since we were all curious
Sucks what happened to your car though. We all feel for your loss

Last edited by LivinTheStangLife; 3/12/14 at 01:39 PM.
Old 3/12/14, 01:41 PM
Mach 1 Member

Received 6 Likes on 5 Posts
That does suck. I think I would look into suing the insurance company. You paid for your policy, they should pay for your car. Look over your policy first though and make sure there is nothing specific about how it is stolen, specifically if you leave the keys in it or something along those lines.
Old 3/12/14, 01:52 PM
Spam Connoisseur
I got هَبوب‎ed

Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts
talk to a lawyer
Old 3/12/14, 01:57 PM
Bullitt Member

The insurance company WILL PAY even if you left the keys in the car running. Unfortunately it sounds like you may need an attorney, but they'll pay. Don't take no for an answer, also sue them for the attorney fees. Scott
Old 3/12/14, 02:10 PM
Bullitt Member

My cousin would be sporting a nice shiner and be short one mustang.

Quick Reply: 2012 Mustang 5.0 w/boss block 9k miles stolen and tottaled.