2010-2014 Mustang Information on The S197 {GenII}

2011 mustang gt exhaust tips

Search this Thread

Old 1/9/11, 07:21 PM
Mach 1 Member

Received 2 Likes on 1 Post
Originally Posted by Ltngdrvr
Whoa!!!

You come on here and have only a few posts and put up a thread full of known info and come off sounding like your opinion of everyone on here is that they are a bunch of know nothings. Then when you get called on it you want to be PO'd about it?

Talk about ignorant comments...
Thanks dude. I was just saying that the 4.6 2V/4V sounds different then the 4.63V and the new 5.0 4V is the same way. Although Ford changing the location of the mufflers did have alot to do with it.
Old 1/10/11, 01:17 PM
Banned

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by S197 GT
How cute. It's Dayne's first forum!
Well it's not my first forum! But in new to this one and probably won't post on it anymore cause my first attempt at starting a thread I thought would be useful with my info and the addition Of others info! Bad sadly it got taken over by arguments :-( I tried to delete it but it won't let me :-(
Old 1/10/11, 02:20 PM
Banned

Originally Posted by Adam
Lol this guy got angry and edited all his posts.
Ya I tried to delete the thread I started but it wouldn't let me so I just edited them sown to the minimum 4 words.... But them I noticed people that replied directly to my comment still shows the whole argument :-( I really just wanted to romove this thread cause I really didn't meen to start an argument....!!
Old 1/10/11, 02:40 PM
GT Member

Dayne,

Not to be a jerk, but would you mind running the spell/grammar check before posting? It's annoying when you have to interpret or guess what a person is trying to say.

Now onto a lighter note, don't stop contributing on this board just because you got flamed by a couple people. Just as you didn't mean for your original post to come off overly aggressive, I'm sure the others didn't mean to get on you as harshly as you think they did. Just remember things always come across more harshly in writing than they do verbally.

Welcome to the board, it's good to see more Canucks on here! I look forward to many more posts from you in the future!
Old 1/10/11, 03:14 PM
Bullitt Member

+1

theres a lot of testoterone on message forums, and a lot of people who like to argue for the sake of arguing

don't let one topic stop you from contributing, it's the only way you learn, by asking questions

and you can't take everyones respones, as shots at you, some people are just trying to help you from getting yourself into deeper **** lol

Last edited by LLZuB; 1/10/11 at 03:16 PM.
Old 1/10/11, 03:54 PM
Bullitt Member

I like argument as a way of discovery. Two opposing viewpoints can often uncover more truths than two similar ones, if everyone is flexible enough to really see everyone's views without being afraid of losing the argument. I would never wish to offend or get anyone too riled up, but a friendly heated discussion here and there need not give people any reason to be angry if insults are not used and some respect for opposing views is always given.
Old 1/10/11, 05:07 PM
Banned

Originally Posted by fossy207
Dayne,

Not to be a jerk, but would you mind running the spell/grammar check before posting? It's annoying when you have to interpret or guess what a person is trying to say.

Now onto a lighter note, don't stop contributing on this board just because you got flamed by a couple people. Just as you didn't mean for your original post to come off overly aggressive, I'm sure the others didn't mean to get on you as harshly as you think they did. Just remember things always come across more harshly in writing than they do verbally.

Welcome to the board, it's good to see more Canucks on here! I look forward to many more posts from you in the future!
Well I feel a bit better now! Thx! I don't know why but some people just drive me with there attitudes! Lol and the reason I have spelling mistakes is I have been writing these messages on my iPhone and the touch screen is hard to get the right letter when your typing fast... Lol sorry! :-) I'll try my best to watch as I'm typing!!