Redfire Redfire 2005-2007 Mustangs

Red with Red

Search this Thread

Old 3/7/05, 08:23 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
I was thinking of ordering a Red Fire GT with the red leather seats. One salesperson reccommened against it. Does anyone out there have this combo? if so does it look ok or do the reds clash?
Old 3/7/05, 08:30 PM
Bullitt Member

salesperson was right
Old 3/7/05, 08:36 PM
Mach 1 Member

Jim, they're gorgeous together. Night pic but shows how they look farely well. I am more than thrilled with the combo.
Old 3/7/05, 08:38 PM
Team Mustang Source

Mine is redfire with the red seats and they compliment each other IMO. but you should look at one in person to see if it is right for you. I made my decision on what I like... and I like
Old 3/7/05, 08:42 PM
V6 Member

wow thats a nice pic.

does anyone have a pic with torch red with ICAP? I just changed my order to ICAP and i wanna make sure i made the right choice.
Old 3/7/05, 08:43 PM
Mach 1 Member

Torch red looks great too Brandon. I don't believe you can go wrong with either. The contrast actually makes both cars look better, otherwise it would be overwhelming.

Jason
Old 3/7/05, 08:45 PM
Mach 1 Member

I love mine as well! Highly recommend this combo.
Old 3/7/05, 08:46 PM
Mach 1 Member

Interesting to see how many people think that one shade of red clashes with another shade of red. IMHO, As long as they are slightly different they will always compliment each other as they are fairly close in the color spectrum. I think that the Redfire and red looks great and so does the Torch red and red (what I ordered). I am a firm believer that the future will prove these combinations to be the most desireable. Red just rules, nuff said!
Old 3/7/05, 08:46 PM

Jim, test drove a Redfire w/ red interior. Thought long and hard before ordering our Redfire w/ charcoal, but I thought it went well together. Just enough difference in the Red, so overall it wasn't overwhelming. JMO though.
Old 3/7/05, 08:49 PM
I lust for a M24

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts
I saw the Redfire w/ the ICAP and changed my order immediately to Torch Red. I haven't seen the Torch Red w/ ICAP in person, but hopefully I'll be able to post a pic in a week!
Old 3/7/05, 08:53 PM
Mach 1 Member

Screw what the salesman said...red on redfire is the shizzle!

My car draws crowds at the parking lot at work and the first compliment is ooohh I love that red interior Personally, I think the red interior looks great with any exterior color

Old 3/7/05, 08:54 PM
Mach 1 Member

John, I'm right there with you brother! The wait is killing me.
Old 3/7/05, 08:55 PM
Bullitt Member

Mines Torch red also but I wasnt sure Id like the red interior with it. Seams like a little too much red even for me, and reds my favorite color. I love mine with the med parchment leather interior. The med parchment is a bright , chearful color, easy to match color , I bought some floor mats to protect my stock ones and the color is a perfect match. And in the summer if my leather is too hot I can put a seat cover over it and I know it will be easy to match again.
Old 3/7/05, 09:13 PM
V6 Member

Jim, i don't know if u read my post: "red hot or mellow yellow stang", but i was sure that the redfire metallic with the red interior was for me. when i headed down to the dealership they had one on the lot and once i saw it i became very disapointed. it was just too much red. all that red with black was very harsh on the eyes. i understand that sometimes that interior can be nice, but it requires u to be in a certain mood. Sometimes i just want to be calm and the black interior with 1Up works great. Also the red interior looks cheap compared to the black leather interior. i felt the pictures in the brochure made it look ten times better than it really is.

And before everyone with a red on red mustang out there jumps on me just understand that, that is just my opinion and that is all it is.

if you must get the red leather, get it with a color besides red. however, if u still arent convinced at least do yourself a favor and check it out before u order it.

after that, if u decide u still like it then order it. if it pleases u, then that is all that matters. Don't let anyone tell u different. B)
Old 3/7/05, 09:13 PM
V6 Member

racerx, that looks tight as heck bro.
Old 3/7/05, 09:44 PM
Dan
Do You Remember Me?

There is no question in my mind that redfire with the ICAP has got to be one of the best combos for this car.

I have been given countless complements on the combo. Mostly the reaction is..... "wow, you have red seats too....they look fantastic with the car colour!"

Plus, when you have the chance to order such a cool option....why not?

BTW, don't order that if you live in T.O....... cause that's my stomping ground!
Old 3/7/05, 09:50 PM
FR500 Member

the black/red and redfire/red r the best color combos IMO.....w/b and black go good too
Old 3/7/05, 09:54 PM

Thanx for all the replies so far. I'm not sure which colours to choose. Red with red, red with parchmnet, silver or mineral grey with red. I know a lot of people go with Dark Charcoal, but I don't like black seats cause of how hot they get. Sure the car has A/C but the dark seats just add more heat load to it.

Dan, not to worry about me going to T.O. I'm out west in Edmonton Alberta, the Alabama of the North.
Old 3/7/05, 09:57 PM
I lust for a M24

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts
Torch Red or Redfire... whatever floats your boat... just make sure to get the ICAP... it's one of the things that makes this car IMO.
Old 3/8/05, 01:25 AM
Bullitt Member

I have red on redfire and love it! Fits the car perfect. Women seem to love it too, all I've gotten are compliments. The red seats give it a more sporty appearance IMO. Windows are tinted dark too, you really can't see inside the car with the windows up.

On the other hand, there is a guy I work with who has the red leather, with the mineral gray. His car looks confused!!!!!! People at work are always telling me that my car looks a lot better.

Quick Reply: Red with Red