Redfire Redfire 2005-2007 Mustangs

Question for all redfire stang owners

Search this Thread

Old 3/8/05, 01:36 AM
V6 Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
I am seriously considering a redfire stang and would like to know what some of you have done, or are planning to have done to your red beasts. i like the color as is, but really want to add stripes or something! This will be the first car i will have ever had to make payments on, and i want to be happy with my decision. if i can get pics of this color with stripes, or any other added paint jobs, it would be extremely helpful. thx for everyones help
Old 3/8/05, 01:40 AM
Mach 1 Member

sorry i own a silver but i still voted for white strips i think that would be real nice
Old 3/8/05, 01:55 AM
Mach 1 Member

I have a Redfire and if you are talking about the Shelby Stripes then so far, the White is the only picture I have seen here on Thesource. Silver or Grey might look ok, but I would have to see it in person or a good picture first. I prefer the black/redfire combo, but not the Shelby Stripe combo in black. Maybe a Mach1 or Boss style striping in black though
Old 3/8/05, 02:06 AM
V6 Member

Originally posted by Indystang@March 8, 2005, 2:58 AM
I have a Redfire and if you are talking about the Shelby Stripes then so far, the White is the only picture I have seen here on Thesource. Silver or Grey might look ok, but I would have to see it in person or a good picture first. I prefer the black/redfire combo, but not the Shelby Stripe combo in black. Maybe a Mach1 or Boss style striping in black though

Indystang, what is the difference between the shelby, mach1 and boss stripes? If you could post pics that would be great
Old 3/8/05, 02:06 AM
Bullitt Member

Redfire is a classy color. Sleek, sexy, sophisticated. Stripes just don't work that well with it. If you want to get stripes, pick a racing color like silver,white, or black (even sonic blue looks great with racing sripes, e.g.). If it's redfire you want (and how can anyone blame you ), just get it and let it glow. Resist the compulsory need to muck it up "just to add stripes or something" :nono:
Old 3/8/05, 04:32 AM
Bullitt Member

Talking

Don't do it!!!!
Old 3/8/05, 04:58 AM
Bullitt Member

Maybe check in on the Photoshops & Request thread & someone may give you an idea how it will look. Once you get your Redfire you may decide to do nothing. I'm curious how it would look with gold or silver myself. I have the black rocker panel mustang stripe on mine & I like it. I wasn't sure I would & had a plan to take it off. Glad I got it. Some folks didn't think it looked good on Redfire but it's just subtle enough IMO it's a perfect match. People that see mine in person love the stripe. My personal taste, I won't add any more stripes to mine.
Old 3/8/05, 06:19 AM
V6 Member

I think if you want to go with stripes then something metallic is needed. I personally have been thinking about adding Metallic Slate Shelby/Lemans stripes to my Redfire car when it arrives. The color will match the bullitt rims and will be more subtle than other colors. If you go with a non-metallic color I don't think it will look right against Redfire.

I honestly won't make up my mind until I see my car in person. As Purple Hayz said, the color may speak well enough for itself to forgo any embellishments. Hopefully I'll know sometime this summer!

Rob
Old 3/8/05, 07:04 AM
Bullitt Member

Every one I ask says to keep the Redfire plain. It is such an awesome looking color. Deep and rich. No need for anything else.