Ford OEM Parts {Oem Ford Parts Information & Links} Get Ford Parts from Forum Member 05stangkc {Ebay Sales Link}

Welcome To FORD OEM PARTS! { PLEASE READ FIRST}

Search this Thread

Old 9/23/05, 12:18 PM
Administrator, Shop Manual PDF Poster, Parts Locator & Spam Bot Eliminator!!

Received 2,861 Likes on 2,112 Posts
Welcome To FORD OEM PARTS! { PLEASE READ FIRST}

I CAN BE CONTACTED USUALLY M-F 8-4 P.S.T. I PERSONALLY HANDLE ALL TMS & INTERNET SALES.

Hello,

I would Like Thank Brad for Giving me My Own Site and The Priviledge of being The Official Ford parts Supplier of the Best Mustang website Period. Also a big Thanks for the Moderator Status.

I would Like to Thank all the Great new Friends / Customers I have had the priviledge of doing business with since Jan. 28th 2005. I hope to continue to do business with the TMS Members for a long time.

What you will Find in OEM FORD PARTS.
The Latest Parts & Accessories! How to's on Upgrade Ford Parts. The Latest options coming out on the New Mustang! All of My Mustang based Forums are Now in one Section! Updates on Problems and The Fixes for your New Stang!

How it Works.

I have Hotsheets which List The Most Popular Upgrade Parts & Accessories for the 05/08 Mustang . PLEASE EMAIL! No PM'S Please!
My Attachments Can Not Go through TMS. clevparts@aol.com

I can sell you any Ford Parts Normally Sold through a Ford Lincoln Mercury Franchise. If Shipping is Going to be cost prohibitive I will be the first to tell you so. I am here to Help you and Save you Money whenever possible.

I am also a TRUFIBER Dealer

Last edited by 05stangkc; 4/10/11 at 10:06 PM.