Old 8/2/08, 09:58 AM
Post *****

Received 72 Likes on 65 Posts
Pretty cool video! Thanks for sharing!
Old 8/2/08, 10:29 AM
Service Manager

Received 428 Likes on 207 Posts
Not bad but I have some criticism....

-WHERE do they get these people to host these shows?!? This guy has never seen any Cobra R in person?!? It's not like you can't find one at most major shows....Not to mention he built a clone himself yet never saw one in person yet claims it is his "Favorite car of all time"....

-Jamal for being Cheif Engineer of SVT has surprisingly limited knowledge about SVT history...for example production numbers or the fact that SVO was the first program prior to SVT...he also stated that the '93 R model was the first of the R type cars which is not true! The Competition Prep SVO was produced as a factory race car prior to the R model Cobras.....but just as always the SVO gets to be the red headed step child and ignored when it comes to the telling of the history of SVT.
Old 8/4/08, 02:38 PM
MOTM Committee Member

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Originally Posted by Evil_Capri
Pretty cool video! Thanks for sharing!
you're welcome

Originally Posted by svopaul
Not bad but I have some criticism....

-WHERE do they get these people to host these shows?!? This guy has never seen any Cobra R in person?!? It's not like you can't find one at most major shows....Not to mention he built a clone himself yet never saw one in person yet claims it is his "Favorite car of all time"....

-Jamal for being Cheif Engineer of SVT has surprisingly limited knowledge about SVT history...for example production numbers or the fact that SVO was the first program prior to SVT...he also stated that the '93 R model was the first of the R type cars which is not true! The Competition Prep SVO was produced as a factory race car prior to the R model Cobras.....but just as always the SVO gets to be the red headed step child and ignored when it comes to the telling of the history of SVT.
yeah i thought that was kinda funny too how he didn't know anything. He was even slow to come up with some the horsepower numbers.
Old 8/5/08, 07:49 AM
Needs to be more Astony

Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts
Originally Posted by svopaul
he also gave the 95 R hp rating at over 250hp, yet the engine is rated 300. granted 300 would be over 250....but still.
Old 8/7/08, 04:28 AM

Received 16 Likes on 13 Posts
maybe he is a salesman turned "engineer"....no offense sales guys...I have just had no luck with sales consultants knowing anything except airbags, mpg, and the fire extinguishing hood underliner.... my most recent experiance was at a golf outing fundraiser in which I found out one of the guys was from the HUGE GM dealer in town....and I ask if they let him bring out a ZR1 corvette for company promotion....He said "no...I wish"...and in an attempt to correct me he says, "The newest ones are actually called the ZR6, now"