SN95 Mustang 1994-2004 Mustangs Member Tech & Restoration Discussion

Suspension ?'s..

Search this Thread

Old 4/12/14, 05:14 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Suspension ?'s..

Hey all, I have an 04 Roush car that is lowered ( has the raked stance ) as far as i can tell it has all the Roush components underneath shocks/struts, springs, rear lca's etc and i am looking at changing out the shocks/struts and i have been looking at the tokico illuminas adjustable, kyb agx adjustable, the new koni orange non adjustable and was wanting to know your guys opinion's/experiances with any of the shocks/struts i listed.. Please give some feedback and lemme know! Thx!! :}
Old 4/17/14, 09:54 AM
Former Vendor

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by sonicbluroush46
Hey all, I have an 04 Roush car that is lowered ( has the raked stance ) as far as i can tell it has all the Roush components underneath shocks/struts, springs, rear lca's etc and i am looking at changing out the shocks/struts and i have been looking at the tokico illuminas adjustable, kyb agx adjustable, the new koni orange non adjustable and was wanting to know your guys opinion's/experiances with any of the shocks/struts i listed.. Please give some feedback and lemme know! Thx!! :}

Hey,

You are looking at some of the best options out there for shocks, and you will not go wrong not matter which you pick. If I had to pick one, I would go with the Konis.

I had these on my 02 and I was really pleased with the comfort and performance they provided. They handled as advertised, and were the last shocks and struts the car ever needed before trading it in.

These are one of the newer shock and strut additions to our site, and have quickly become our best seller, because of experiences like mine.

I hope this information helps, and if you have any questions, feel free to get back in touch. Best of luck!

-Dan
Old 4/17/14, 12:04 PM
Legacy TMS Member

Received 776 Likes on 567 Posts
I would stay away from the tokico just because I had them and then went to the non adjustable Koni's. I felt there was a decent improvement