05-09 Interior and Audio Mods Enhancing Your Mustang's Interior and Sound System

Seat back levers

Search this Thread

Old 10/20/06, 01:37 PM
Bullitt Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Seat back levers

Well, after almost a year of my 3 year old son using the levers on the back of the seats as a handle to get in and out of the back seat he finally broke it off. At first I was super mad (told him about a million times not to do it) but then I took a closer look at the seat and realized that it looks a whole lot cleaner without that big handle sticking out. I'm just glad I didn't yell at him. Does anyone know if there is a company that is doing a delete for these? I'll post a pic of mine without the handle when I get a chance.
Old 10/22/06, 08:03 PM
GTR Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Originally Posted by CANES fan
Well, after almost a year of my 3 year old son using the levers on the back of the seats as a handle to get in and out of the back seat he finally broke it off. At first I was super mad (told him about a million times not to do it) but then I took a closer look at the seat and realized that it looks a whole lot cleaner without that big handle sticking out. I'm just glad I didn't yell at him. Does anyone know if there is a company that is doing a delete for these? I'll post a pic of mine without the handle when I get a chance.
I know what you mean..It's hard not to get mad at the kids for something like that. Anyways,looking forward to your pics. I heard that someone was coming out with a billet **** for it..not that that would help you though..