05-09 Interior and Audio Mods Enhancing Your Mustang's Interior and Sound System

NEW GROUP BUY FOR ULTIMATE PEDALS

Search this Thread

Old 12/7/05, 06:42 PM
GT Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Rob has ok'd another group buy for everyone on the forum. The procedure will be the same as the last one;
Group Buy discount is:
Greater than 5 sets: 25% off
Greater than 10 sets: 30% off
Greater than 20 sets: 35% off
Making a gas & Brake set cost $60-$90 depending on finish + any engraving.

When you order leave a comment that your purchase is for the group buy from our forum, TheMustangSource. If you don't leave the comment you pay FULL price.

If you are in, just leave a post here so members know what kind of discount to look foward to.

For anyone that doesn't know about Ultimate pedals their website is, www.ultimatepedals.com. They provide high quality pedals made from 6061-T CNC aluminum.

Here is a list from the last post of people that were intereseted after mid Nov:
sis27
TexaStang
md_Mustang
atingle
zonasvt
elenar dreaming
t town bobby d
vppreacher &
CANES fan
Old 12/8/05, 06:55 AM
GT Member

Sis27, you beat me to the punch. I contacted Rob yesterday to set this up and he told me that you were already on the job.

I'm in. Going for frosted non-slip brake/clutch, gas, and dead foot. Engraving the running pony on the gas and dead foot.

Here is a pic from another TMS member http://forums.bradbarnett.net/index.php?ac...e=post&id=34459
Old 12/8/05, 07:12 AM
Team Mustang Source

Received 6 Likes on 6 Posts
Originally posted by md_mustang@December 8, 2005, 7:58 AM
Sis27, you beat me to the punch. I contacted Rob yesterday to set this up and he told me that you were already on the job.

I'm in. Going for frosted non-slip brake/clutch, gas, and dead foot. Engraving the running pony on the gas and dead foot.

Here is a pic from another TMS member http://forums.bradbarnett.net/index.php?ac...e=post&id=34459
Nice looking set up, how much though?
Old 12/8/05, 07:43 AM

I'm in for a set.
Old 12/8/05, 07:51 AM
Mach 1 Member

I bought on a previous group buy, these things are nice. Very sharp and appear to be great quality. I am interested in a dead pedal. I'm not crazy about the look of a dead pedal but, It looks better than the alternative a worn piece of carpet.
Old 12/8/05, 07:51 AM
V6 Member

I'm in for a full set + dead pedal...

Just found out that it looks like my car is due in much sooner than expected-- just in time for these pedals!

I'll order them through Rob later today or tomorrow.
Old 12/8/05, 08:29 AM
GT Member

Originally posted by Mas35NYR@December 8, 2005, 8:15 AM
Nice looking set up, how much though?
Full set, engraved will be about $200. That's with the 25% discount.
Old 12/8/05, 08:30 AM
GT Member

When does the group buy close?

Originally posted by sis27@December 7, 2005, 7:45 PM
Rob has ok'd another group buy for everyone on the forum. The procedure will be the same as the last one;
Group Buy discount is:
Greater than 5 sets: 25% off
Greater than 10 sets: 30% off
Greater than 20 sets: 35% off
Making a gas & Brake set cost $60-$90 depending on finish + any engraving.

When you order leave a comment that your purchase is for the group buy from our forum, TheMustangSource. If you don't leave the comment you pay FULL price.

If you are in, just leave a post here so members know what kind of discount to look foward to.

For anyone that doesn't know about Ultimate pedals their website is, www.ultimatepedals.com. They provide high quality pedals made from 6061-T CNC aluminum.

Here is a list from the last post of people that were intereseted after mid Nov:
sis27
TexaStang
md_Mustang
atingle
zonasvt
elenar dreaming
t town bobby d
vppreacher &
CANES fan
Old 12/8/05, 08:55 AM
Cobra R Member

Well I am in for a set for an automatic with a dead pedal. Is there any difference in pricing for the manual to automatics etc. I definitely like the looks of the pics posted.

Can someone explain the inserts. Domed versus flat etc. Are you all purchasing with or without inserts. I sort of like the look posted without inserts. Just wanted opinions. Thanks
Old 12/8/05, 12:14 PM
GT Member

Rob said that he isn't placing an end date, it would only be made amongst ourselves. I'm not sure if/when you guys would want one in place. If we were to make one I'd say Jan 7th since that would give people time to get presents for anyone else before getting something for themselves.

I'm not sure about the automatic and manual brake pedals, you would have to ask woody1 since in the previous group buy he said he was getting a larger brake pedal, http://forums.bradbarnett.net/index.php?showtopic=32204.

The domed and flat inserts I think are just preference if someone wanted to ensure that they won't slip. As you can see there isn't a price difference if you pick one insert over the other, but it is $10 to get the inserts for each pedal. I was going to get the same setup as md_mustang since after seeing the picture of the other members pedals. The frosted anti-slip pedals look nice with the running pony. If I purchased the inserts it would just annoy me when the first insert starts to get rubbed down.
Old 12/8/05, 12:44 PM
GT Member

How does this work, what if I wanted to get these as gifts before Christmas would that be possible?

Jason
Old 12/8/05, 12:51 PM
GT Member

What you would do is order everything that you want from their website. When you see the comment box during the order say that you are part of the group buy from out forum, "TheMustangSource," and you should get the discount. Whoever is buying them for you can do the same since you wanted to purchase the pedals after seeing the group discount here.
Old 12/8/05, 03:36 PM
Queen Of Nascar

You can not beat the quality of these pedals. They are well worth the $$. Heres a pic of mine from the previous group buy. Mine are anti slip shiny and the dead pedal is just shiny.

Forgive me for not vacuuming up the metal shavings before I made the pic.
Old 12/8/05, 05:52 PM
Bullitt Member

I know it's been covered before but how hard (or easy) are they to install?
Old 12/8/05, 06:18 PM
GT Member

Does anyone know how much extra it is to have the dead pedal to wrap around a little bit? In the pictures that Donna and another member showed it looks like Donna's is flat along the edge of the pedal, while the other member has his pedal extend down a little bit.
Old 12/8/05, 11:05 PM
GT Member

sis27,
So the due date to order is 7 January? Just wanted to make sure I got my order in!
Old 12/9/05, 06:34 AM
Cobra R Member

no due date yet. But more the better for bigger discount. Hopefully it wont take us too long to build up the list of people. It is up to all of us here to set up a ending date. That was just a suggestion.
Old 12/9/05, 06:41 AM
Queen Of Nascar

Originally posted by CANES fan@December 8, 2005, 7:55 PM
I know it's been covered before but how hard (or easy) are they to install?

Very easy to install. I found this post extremely helpful:

http://forums.bradbarnett.net/index.php?sh...ndpost&p=516439
Old 12/9/05, 03:38 PM
GT Member

I am ordering later tonight, if we want to receive the pedals by the holidays we should have a due date of next Friday, 12/16. Does anyone else have an opinion of when they would like a due date.
Old 12/9/05, 04:23 PM
V6 Member

I'm not under any holiday deadline; my car isn't due to arrive until the end of December. I would like to aim for the 35% discount, so in order to get there, I'm letting people know in my local Mustang club about this offer

If there is enough people to merit having an early deadline AND reach the 35% discount level, I'm in!

Quick Reply: NEW GROUP BUY FOR ULTIMATE PEDALS