05-09 Interior and Audio Mods Enhancing Your Mustang's Interior and Sound System

got the coin trays in from the platers!!!!>>>

Search this Thread

Old 12/28/06, 09:22 AM
MGW
Former Vendor

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by GT500E
Thanks Sodaman but there is no option to buy the ones with the pictures on them,there

give it a day or so and my web person should have the coin tray loaded up.

regards
george

p.s. i am hoping to have the shifter in production by late january if everything runs fine this month in testing.
Old 12/28/06, 05:16 PM
Mach 1 Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
The coin trays are currently available on MGW's site!
Old 12/29/06, 01:02 AM
V6 Member

awesome!! I can't wait for the shifter to come up. I've been holding out for this shifter!!
Old 12/29/06, 01:35 AM
Cobra R Member

I could be wrong but I thought he said it was for the auto's. Maybe I was just dreaming, but I hope not. George can you chime in please. Is the shifter going to be for the auto's or manuals or both. Thanks for any more info on it.
Old 12/29/06, 10:03 AM
Bullitt Member

So....does that make the old e-brake handle cover a collector item??..

I sure hope the shifter is for the manual as well...nice work George..

hags1
Old 12/29/06, 07:31 PM
MGW
Former Vendor

ran my 2005 GT "5 speed!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" today with the final shifter design and it is running VERY nicely.

i am hoping to start production late january after i have put several thousand test miles on our project car.

regards
george
Old 12/29/06, 07:45 PM
Legacy TMS Member

The new ebrake design looks alot better I'll have to seriously consider getting one of them now.
Old 12/29/06, 07:50 PM
Bullitt Member

ordered the cup bezel probably as soon as you got the picture up earlier, Thanks George
Old 12/29/06, 09:45 PM
GT Member

Received 2 Likes on 1 Post
Too bad they only make it to fit their cup holder bezel piece. Guess you could modify it somewhat to fit the stock cup holders?
Old 12/30/06, 08:22 AM
Cobra R Member

Well thats a bummer george I thought it was for the autos, I can get ***** for manuals anywhere, maybe not the exact thread pitch but there are kits for that! Bummer. Is there any possibillity you could look into making a bullit peice for the auto's. No one is taking the jump, I dont understand it. There is a big market for different auto *****, none are available. I am sure it is a bigger project but I would think it would pay off, but thats just me. any possibillities george?
Old 12/30/06, 08:13 PM
MGW
Former Vendor

we will be making an auto **** sometime in 2007. the shifter i am finalizing for the manuals is not just a **** though . it is a short throw shifter.

regards
george
Old 12/30/06, 11:44 PM
V6 Member

Originally Posted by MGW
ran my 2005 GT "5 speed!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" today with the final shifter design and it is running VERY nicely.

i am hoping to start production late january after i have put several thousand test miles on our project car.

regards
george
This is good news george, make sure to update us daily or weekly?
when are you going to post a picture of it, I dying to see a picture of it, thanks

anxiously waiting,
05HOTROD
Old 12/31/06, 02:58 PM
Cobra R Member

Originally Posted by MGW
we will be making an auto **** sometime in 2007. the shifter i am finalizing for the manuals is not just a **** though . it is a short throw shifter.

regards
george
Well thats awesome to hear. I look forward to looking for it in 07 some time. As always your stuff looks awesome.
Old 1/1/07, 09:37 AM
GTR Member

Originally Posted by MGW

regards
george
That's gonna be awesome Can't wait!!
Old 1/2/07, 10:47 PM
Mach 1 Member

I've got to tell MGW people I love the products they make, very nice and first rate product.
I've ordered 2 times with them and both of them have been shipped wrong. I wanted the power outlet plug in 3D and got engraved and the Ebrake handle was supposed to be chrome and I got silver. The Ebrake I was told to I'd have to pay a restock on the phone. I'm happy with the product but the ordering and shipping isn't as much fun.
Old 1/3/07, 08:06 AM
MGW
Former Vendor

Originally Posted by rmays06
I've got to tell MGW people I love the products they make, very nice and first rate product.
I've ordered 2 times with them and both of them have been shipped wrong. I wanted the power outlet plug in 3D and got engraved and the Ebrake handle was supposed to be chrome and I got silver. The Ebrake I was told to I'd have to pay a restock on the phone. I'm happy with the product but the ordering and shipping isn't as much fun.
well all i can say is that is crappy. NO ONE should have told you that you will pay a restock on an item shipped wrong!!! i would like to know the order and your name if you could email me privately if you prefer because that is just NOT the way we do business. i know our sales people fill alot of orders and are human and can make mistakes but to tell you it will cost you a dime for our mistake is just unacceptable. please let me know and i assure you i will get to the bottom of this

also, i have sent a few of these coin trays off to get black powder coated as i actually thought about it and think it would look better to have some contrast on both the satin and chrome bezels. if i like this and change it to the black naybody that has bought a silver one that wants to swap out can as well

regards
george
Old 1/3/07, 11:25 AM
Bullitt Member

Originally Posted by MGW

also, i have sent a few of these coin trays off to get black powder coated as i actually thought about it and think it would look better to have some contrast on both the satin and chrome bezels. if i like this and change it to the black naybody that has bought a silver one that wants to swap out can as well

regards
george
I'd really like to see it chromed
Old 1/3/07, 02:16 PM
Mach 1 Member

Originally Posted by MGW
well all i can say is that is crappy. NO ONE should have told you that you will pay a restock on an item shipped wrong!!! i would like to know the order and your name if you could email me privately if you prefer because that is just NOT the way we do business. i know our sales people fill alot of orders and are human and can make mistakes but to tell you it will cost you a dime for our mistake is just unacceptable. please let me know and i assure you i will get to the bottom of this

regards
george
PM'd!
Old 1/3/07, 03:20 PM
Mach 1 Member

Will the manual shifter only be for the GT's?
Old 1/5/07, 09:53 AM
Mach 1 Member

Thumbs up

Just received my coin tray from MGW!

As always........... MGW ROCKS!!!!

Whatcha think?
Attached Thumbnails got the coin trays in from the platers!!!!>>>-mustang-2007-048.jpg   got the coin trays in from the platers!!!!>>>-mustang-2007-049.jpg   got the coin trays in from the platers!!!!>>>-mustang-2007-052.jpg   got the coin trays in from the platers!!!!>>>-mustang-2007-051.jpg   got the coin trays in from the platers!!!!>>>-mustang-2007-053.jpg  

got the coin trays in from the platers!!!!>>>-mustang-2007-054.jpg   got the coin trays in from the platers!!!!>>>-mustang-2007-050.jpg  

Quick Reply: got the coin trays in from the platers!!!!>>>