05-09 Interior and Audio Mods Enhancing Your Mustang's Interior and Sound System

Good Seat Covers

Search this Thread

Old 7/10/05, 12:47 PM
Mach 1 Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
I am looking for a set of seat covers that are made for our cars. Not the generic brands that you can find at Autozone, etc. I don't want that loose fitting stuff. I want it to look classy and fit snug around the seats. Does anyone know or heard of any auto seat cover manufacturer that makes covers that look and fit well.

I have noticed a lot of wear in the leather already down near the bottom of the seat where my legs are and plus I want to protect the seats from the suns' UV rays. Thanks in advance!!!

Matt
Old 7/10/05, 01:43 PM
GTR Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Thumbs down

Originally posted by 05WindveilGT@July 10, 2005, 2:50 PM
I am looking for a set of seat covers that are made for our cars. Not the generic brands that you can find at Autozone, etc. I don't want that loose fitting stuff. I want it to look classy and fit snug around the seats. Does anyone know or heard of any auto seat cover manufacturer that makes covers that look and fit well.

I have noticed a lot of wear in the leather already down near the bottom of the seat where my legs are and plus I want to protect the seats from the suns' UV rays. Thanks in advance!!!

Matt
i had asked the same quetion a while ago and a member suggested seat covers that were wet suit material(200) for front only..the only problem is ,i can't remember whether it was this site or all ford mustang site..either way do a search and it should show up!
duh i replied in quote box,sorry.
Old 7/10/05, 02:20 PM
Bullitt Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Wet Okole Someone poseted some pics of his Wet Okole seat covers already. You might want to use the search function.

Shadetree Online also seels custome leather seat covers.