05-09 Exterior Modifications Making Your '05 Stand Out from the Crowd

Yet another attempt

Search this Thread

Old 10/3/07, 01:21 PM
Mach 1 Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
I like the BBR and Ronaele skirts but its impossible to get a hold of either company. Im only 4 hrs away from Ronaele and told them Id come pick it up and give them cash and still no response. Im even having a hard time with their dealers. Looks like the initial link though has a square almost Roush style exhaust.
Old 10/3/07, 01:56 PM

The Bash site doesn't even list any parts for sale. Personally with the BBR and Ronaele stuff I just can't get over how expensive their entire kits are. And personally as much as I love side exhaust and my cervini's kit, I wouldn't buy it again if I had too. Side exhaust, while it's cool, is a pain in the a$$. I've had to fix both my side skirts now. One caught the ground and cracked and the other I had a piece of tire in the road go under the car and hit my exhaust and push it back into the side skirt and crack it. I guess it's one thing if your car is just a show car, but right now my car is a daily driver so it makes things difficult.
Old 10/4/07, 05:10 PM
Mach 1 Member

I only drive my car when I feel like it, which for now is daily but bad weather, or when I know it will be rough roads I dont bother with it. I use my other car to get through those days and our horrible Canadian winters. I really like the look and have wanted a side exhaust since before I could drive and I am finally at a point where I could afford the car I wanted and can afford a few nice things for it and may have to make my own, if no one wants my money. Their prices are a lot but they are full replacements as well, skirts and bumper and pipes. Its a very nice looking system I even saw it in a movie the other day and it sounded great
Old 10/5/07, 07:08 AM

Are you talking about that Redline movie Mark? If so I really don't think that was the true exhaust that was coming from that car that was used in that movie. It's possible that it was, but I even think I remember reading somewhere that it wasn't.

Don't think I'm trying to talk you out of doing side exhaust...I'm not. I love it and love the way it looks and sounds. I, like you, have always wanted to have it, so I got it. I'm just trying to play a little bit of a devil's advocate here. Do you have any pics of your car?
Old 10/5/07, 07:15 AM
Mach 1 Member

YEah, the Redline Movie, Never really thought about it not being the actual exhaust but then with the rest of fake things going on in the movie I should have put two and two together. I dont really have any pics but yet but was out the other day with a friend and took some. Ill see if I can get them uploaded over the weekend. I know you arent trying to talk me out of it, and thats one of the great things about this message board is getting the most info from people and making very informed decsions. I have held off on my suspension till after I do the exhaust and really to me teh car looks silly on 20s and stock suspension.
Old 10/5/07, 07:29 AM

Yeah I'd like to see your car. It's Tungsten isn't it?
Old 10/5/07, 07:40 AM
Mach 1 Member

Yeah, tungsten, not much to see other than a stock exterior righnt now, still a sweet looking car but Ill see what I can do for pics this weekend, although it isa holiday weekend up here. Im sure I can sneak away for a bit lol