05-09 Exterior Modifications Making Your '05 Stand Out from the Crowd

*Some Cool New Pic's....

Search this Thread

Old 2/9/06, 06:01 PM
Shelby GT350 Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(screaminyellin6 @ February 9, 2006, 8:00 PM) Quoted post</div><div class='quotemain'>
Hope that wasn't refering to me [img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/headscratch.gif[/img] I was complimenting the ride - some other dude seemed to be trolling...
Post some pics of the Saleen after it goes in - that s/c looks sweet mounted on top.
by the way - you can smell a troll before he posts....

how can that ever be mistaken for rice?? That stang is ALL American HP. IMHO - Keep the 60's style Cobra emblems, they makes it look more nostalgic - I like it... [img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/thumb.gif[/img]
[/b][/quote]
I believe he was referring the ricer man.
Old 2/9/06, 06:03 PM
Shelby GT350 Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(screaminyellin6 @ February 9, 2006, 5:00 PM) Quoted post</div><div class='quotemain'>
Hope that wasn't refering to me [img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/headscratch.gif[/img] I was complimenting the ride - some other dude seemed to be trolling...
[/b][/quote]

no, stangxs.
Old 2/9/06, 06:07 PM
GT Member

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(SurfnSoCal @ February 9, 2006, 8:06 PM) Quoted post</div><div class='quotemain'>
no, stangxs.
[/b][/quote]

my bad.... [img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/04.gif[/img]
Old 2/9/06, 06:07 PM
Cobra Member

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(screaminyellin6 @ February 9, 2006, 5:00 PM) Quoted post</div><div class='quotemain'>
Post some pics of the Saleen after it goes in - that s/c looks sweet mounted on top.
by the way - you can smell a troll before he posts....

how can that ever be mistaken for rice?? That stang is ALL American HP. IMHO - Keep the 60's style Cobra emblems, they makes it look more nostalgic - I like it... [img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/thumb.gif[/img]
[/b][/quote]

Richard (SoCal) was refering to the other two, Rich... [img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/thumb.gif[/img] I will sure post pic's of the Saleen, I will try to take some install pics too. Stay tuned... [img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/04.gif[/img]
Old 2/9/06, 06:55 PM
3rd Times A Charm

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(stangxs @ February 9, 2006, 3:56 PM) Quoted post</div><div class='quotemain'>
car looks good.. but I hate it.

1. You have Cobra badges on a GT.

2. The Cobra badges are on backwards.

3. It's not a GT500.

That's rice if I've ever seen it.
[/b][/quote]

With your 6 posts, you are way too low on the food chain to be making these kind of comments!

"stangxs" [img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/worship.gif[/img] to one of the sickest 05's around!

1. It's not just a GT...it's a soon to be GT350S!

2. Who gives a s***!

3. Refer to #1!

Your useless on this forum man!

Justin, sorry man. He caught me on a bad day! Love the pics man! Looks bada**!

Good luck this weekend!!! Are you going to take pics of the install????

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(panhandlegt @ February 9, 2006, 4:25 PM) Quoted post</div><div class='quotemain'>
Rice.
[/b][/quote]

You here to rain on the parade too!?! [img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/smilies23.gif[/img]
Old 2/9/06, 07:06 PM
Bullitt Member

By far my favorite 05/06 Mustang that I've had the pleasure of seeing pics or in person. I've been tossing the idea of the black DD bullits for my stang, but I'm just not sure how they would look with the yellow. Definately killer on black though [img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/thumb.gif[/img]
Old 2/9/06, 07:09 PM
3rd Times A Charm

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(y22kc @ February 9, 2006, 6:09 PM) Quoted post</div><div class='quotemain'>
By far my favorite 05/06 Mustang that I've had the pleasure of seeing pics or in person. I've been tossing the idea of the black DD bullits for my stang, but I'm just not sure how they would look with the yellow. Definately killer on black though [img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/thumb.gif[/img]
[/b][/quote]

BLack rims look great on yellow!
Old 2/9/06, 07:23 PM
Cobra Member

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(S197 GT @ February 9, 2006, 5:58 PM) Quoted post</div><div class='quotemain'>
With your 6 posts, you are way too low on the food chain to be making these kind of comments!

"stangxs" [img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/worship.gif[/img] to one of the sickest 05's around!

2. Who gives a s***!

3. Refer to #1!

You here to rain on the parade too!?! [img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/smilies23.gif[/img]
[/b][/quote]

It's cool Nick, I would do the same for you. [img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/thumb.gif[/img] I'm going to try to take some install pic's, I just have a bad habit of getting into "wrench mode" and not stopping to take brake's or pic's etc. It might be good for me to take the time to take some pic's/brake's etc...

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(y22kc @ February 9, 2006, 6:09 PM) Quoted post</div><div class='quotemain'>
[/b][/quote]
I think black bullet's would look killer on a yellow Pony IMO.. [img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/thumb.gif[/img]
Old 2/9/06, 07:35 PM
Bullitt Member

What were those two guys name?ummmmmmm Stool & Sample? [img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/04.gif[/img]

Your Stang looks awsum VegasJay...snakes and all..always did ,always will [img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/thumb.gif[/img] .....GT350S-aleen [img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/worship.gif[/img]
Old 2/9/06, 07:37 PM

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(S197 GT @ February 9, 2006, 7:58 PM) Quoted post</div><div class='quotemain'>

2. Who gives a s***!

3. Refer to #1!

[/b][/quote]
No. Just an example of something I would consider "rice". Read the previous posts in defense. Dont be ignorant.
Old 2/9/06, 07:39 PM
Shelby GT350 Member

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(panhandlegt @ February 9, 2006, 9:40 PM) Quoted post</div><div class='quotemain'>
No. Just an example of something I would consider "rice". Read the previous posts in defense. Dont be ignorant.
[/b][/quote]
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(panhandlegt @ February 9, 2006, 7:19 PM) Quoted post</div><div class='quotemain'>
badging=rice....my bad.
[/b][/quote]

You=dumb
Old 2/9/06, 07:45 PM
Cobra Member

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Stangers @ February 9, 2006, 6:38 PM) Quoted post</div><div class='quotemain'>
What were those two guys name?ummmmmmm Stool & Sample? [img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/04.gif[/img]

Your Stang looks awsum VegasJay...snakes and all..always did ,always will [img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/thumb.gif[/img] .....GT350S-aleen [img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/worship.gif[/img]
[/b][/quote]

[img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/lol.gif[/img] LOL Thanks John, It's really nice to see that when a troll does rear it's ugly head I don't even have to respond...This forum is so much like a second home and I have meet such great people, it's amazing. It really is a family here! [img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/thumb.gif[/img]
Old 2/9/06, 07:48 PM
V6 Member

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(S197 GT @ February 9, 2006, 5:58 PM) Quoted post</div><div class='quotemain'>

2. Who gives a s***!

3. Refer to #1!

[/b][/quote]

Yeah, he posted pics on a public message board for everyone to comment. Which is what I did.

You don't like what I said ,oh well. What I said is still true.

It's soon to be a GT350S, ok. It's still not a Cobra, nor is it a 500!
Old 2/9/06, 08:12 PM
3rd Times A Charm

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(stangxs @ February 9, 2006, 6:51 PM) Quoted post</div><div class='quotemain'>
Yeah, he posted pics on a public message board for everyone to comment. Which is what I did.

[/b][/quote]

EABHD buddy! [img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/nono.gif[/img] [img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/nonono.gif[/img]

[img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/topic.gif[/img]

Justin, where can I find those BFGoodrich's for the best price? Mustang Tuning doesn't sell them with tires right?

Panhandle, I just realized you were being sarcastic. My apologies! You are not a j*ckass! [img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/biggrinjester.gif[/img]
Old 2/9/06, 08:15 PM

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(korinwoodo @ February 9, 2006, 8:42 PM) Quoted post</div><div class='quotemain'>
You=dumb
[/b][/quote]

OK..vegasjay has a sweet ride. It ticks me off that someone would consider a ride like that "rice". So after a year or so of visiting the site, I decide to post in his defense and give an example of what I would consider rice. If you put cobra replicas on your stang is that rice? I think not. Korinwoodo...your an idiot. I was mocking a post. Learn to read. Great stang vegasjay. Oh, and stangers...F.Y.
Old 2/9/06, 08:19 PM
Cobra Member

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(korinwoodo @ February 9, 2006, 6:42 PM) Quoted post</div><div class='quotemain'>
You=dumb
[/b][/quote]

[img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/lol.gif[/img] Korinwoodo= [img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/thumb.gif[/img] Sorry I couldn't resist... [img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/biggrinjester.gif[/img] [img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/04.gif[/img]
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(stangxs @ February 9, 2006, 6:51 PM) Quoted post</div><div class='quotemain'>

[/b][/quote]

You are correct stangxs this is a "Public" message board...However you might want to think about the fact that this is a Mustang Community/Family here. You have spent 4 of your first 7 posts negatively (which is your right) but don't expect a warm welcome or positive reaction's...I'm not worried about what you think of my car nor am I trying to force my beliefs on anyone. I have been through this before a long time ago here. I used to get hot about it because the way I looked at it I have put so much blood sweat and tears into this car that I just couldn't understand how someone could use the term "rice" for her...

I have begun talking to Shelby America which is located here in Vegas about registering my car with them and getting a serial #. It's not that important because I love my Pony serial # or not, I think it would be cool to have it though. I am sure that wouldn't matter to you though stangxs, and I'm just fine with that as well. [img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/thumb.gif[/img]

Justin

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(panhandlegt @ February 9, 2006, 7:18 PM) Quoted post</div><div class='quotemain'>
OK..vegasjay has a sweet ride. It ticks me off that someone would consider a ride like that "rice". So after a year or so of visiting the site, I decide to post in his defense and give an example of what I would consider rice. If you put cobra replicas on your stang is that rice? I think not. Korinwoodo...your an idiot. I was mocking a post. Learn to read. Great stang vegasjay. Oh, and stangers...F.Y.
[/b][/quote]

It's all good... [img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/thumb.gif[/img] It was un-clear what your posts were getting at. I appologize for any mis-understanding's...
Old 2/9/06, 08:23 PM

Its OK...good luck with your install!
Old 2/9/06, 08:28 PM
Cobra Member

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(panhandlegt @ February 9, 2006, 7:26 PM) Quoted post</div><div class='quotemain'>
Its OK...good luck with your install!
[/b][/quote]

Thank's. [img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/thumb.gif[/img] On a side note, I just got word that my upper & lower Cevini Scoop's are finally painted. [img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/04.gif[/img] As if I didn't have enough planed for the Pony this weekend. Well there should be some good pic's soon.
Old 2/9/06, 08:41 PM
FR500 Member

Justin, your car is looking sweet as usual. I can't wait to see the scoops on her. I am just finishing painting my scoops as well. Of course, I got no car to put 'em on. In about 3 weeks I'll be posting some pics of my car with it's facelift. By then, you should have yours looking even better. [img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/thumb.gif[/img]
Old 2/9/06, 08:45 PM
Shelby GT350 Member

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(panhandlegt @ February 9, 2006, 10:18 PM) Quoted post</div><div class='quotemain'>
Korinwoodo...your an idiot. I was mocking a post. Learn to read.
[/b][/quote]
I know. I am pretty sure I can read, but if this post has nothing to do with what I am replying to then I suppose I can't read, but if it does, then [img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/dunno.gif[/img] . Whatever man, if I have to think too much to understang a post, then I dont, if I got your panties in a wad, sorry, if not, sorry. Have a nice forum experience and what not.

Justin
[img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/cheers.gif[/img] [img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/icon_mrgreen.gif[/img]

Quick Reply: *Some Cool New Pic's....