05-09 Exterior Modifications Making Your '05 Stand Out from the Crowd

*Some Cool New Pic's....

Search this Thread

Old 2/8/06, 08:59 PM
Cobra Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
I've been playing around with my Kodak program.... [img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/04.gif[/img] The Saleen goes on this weekend!! [img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/thumb.gif[/img]
Old 2/8/06, 09:01 PM
Shelby GT350 Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Whoa, I had to give the first two a second glance before I figure out they weren't real! [img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/thumb.gif[/img]
Old 2/8/06, 09:07 PM
Super Boss Lawman Member

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
Those black bullitt's look sweet, did you get them form mustang tuning!
Old 2/8/06, 09:14 PM
Cobra Member

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(2005sonicgt @ February 8, 2006, 8:10 PM) Quoted post</div><div class='quotemain'>
Those black bullitt's look sweet, did you get them form mustang tuning!
[/b][/quote]

I sure did... [img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/thumb.gif[/img] They use Natasha to advertise them.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(korinwoodo @ February 8, 2006, 8:04 PM) Quoted post</div><div class='quotemain'>
Whoa, I had to give the first two a second glance before I figure out they weren't real! [img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/thumb.gif[/img]
[/b][/quote]

I started playing around with the cartoon affect on the Kodak Easyshare program...I think it makes for a cool picture on certain shot's... [img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/thumb.gif[/img]
Old 2/9/06, 05:28 AM
Queen Of Nascar

Cool Pics!! Your car is sooo sweet. [img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/drool.gif[/img]
Old 2/9/06, 07:20 AM
Legacy TMS Member

Awesome! [img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/thumb.gif[/img]
Old 2/9/06, 10:10 AM
Big Falken Tires

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
You got my vote [img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/thumb.gif[/img] as always bro!

[img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/headbob.gif[/img] [img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/beer.gif[/img] [img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/headbob.gif[/img]
Old 2/9/06, 03:27 PM
GT Member

Your car is everything i'd love to do to mine. When I finish with mine i'g going to feel so unoriginal. Your sig says you have the deep dish but 18x9..arent the deep dish 18x10? Also where did you get the head/fog light covers?
Old 2/9/06, 04:53 PM
V6 Member

car looks good.. but I hate it.

1. You have Cobra badges on a GT.

2. The Cobra badges are on backwards.

3. It's not a GT500.

That's rice if I've ever seen it.
Old 2/9/06, 05:06 PM
Legacy TMS Member

Received 6 Likes on 6 Posts
JUSTIN,
You don't need trick photography to make that car of yours look awesome. It just plain and simple is!!!!
Scott [img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/thumb.gif[/img]
Old 2/9/06, 05:10 PM

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(stangxs @ February 9, 2006, 5:56 PM) Quoted post</div><div class='quotemain'>

3. It's not a GT500.

[/b][/quote]

[img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/headscratch.gif[/img]

Rice? WTF?
Old 2/9/06, 05:12 PM
V6 Member

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(panhandlegt @ February 9, 2006, 4:13 PM) Quoted post</div><div class='quotemain'>
[img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/headscratch.gif[/img]

Rice? WTF?
[/b][/quote]

yes, putting cobra badges all over a mustangs is just like putting type R sticker all over a honda...

r
Old 2/9/06, 05:16 PM

badging=rice....my bad.
Old 2/9/06, 05:22 PM
Cobra Member

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(stangxs @ February 9, 2006, 3:56 PM) Quoted post</div><div class='quotemain'>

3. It's not a GT500.

[/b][/quote]

That's o.k. hate away... First, if you new any history the snakes aren't backwards...That's how they were in 1968. Second, I'm changing the GT 500 to Gt 350S soon out of respect for the new Cobra. I don't need to justify anything but for those that don't know I started my build-up back in Oct/04 way before the new GT 500 was announced...As for rice...well sir, that's your opinion...I don't know how you judge rice but my Snake's or Saleen Blower arent Japanese and neither are the countless other mods that I have done to her... [img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/thumb.gif[/img] It's all American and fast...Just as fast as most Cobra's on the road... [img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/04.gif[/img]
Old 2/9/06, 05:22 PM

Rice.
Old 2/9/06, 05:43 PM
Cobra Member

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Donna @ February 9, 2006, 4:31 AM) Quoted post</div><div class='quotemain'>
Cool Pics!! Your car is sooo sweet. [img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/drool.gif[/img]
[/b][/quote]

Thanks Donna [img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/thumb.gif[/img]
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(blackhat97 @ February 9, 2006, 6:23 AM) Quoted post</div><div class='quotemain'>
Awesome! [img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/thumb.gif[/img]
[/b][/quote]

Thanks Mike [img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/thumb.gif[/img]
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Burke0011 @ February 9, 2006, 9:13 AM) Quoted post</div><div class='quotemain'>
You got my vote [img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/thumb.gif[/img] as always bro!

[img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/headbob.gif[/img] [img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/beer.gif[/img] [img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/headbob.gif[/img]
[/b][/quote]

Back at-yah Dave... [img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/04.gif[/img]
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(xetrov @ February 9, 2006, 2:30 PM) Quoted post</div><div class='quotemain'>
Your car is everything i'd love to do to mine. When I finish with mine i'g going to feel so unoriginal. Your sig says you have the deep dish but 18x9..arent the deep dish 18x10? Also where did you get the head/fog light covers?
[/b][/quote]

Don't feel unoriginal...If you have question's, ask me and I can probably help you out. [img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/thumb.gif[/img] The wheels are from Mustangtuning.com and they are 18"x9" deep dish bullitt's all the way around. They do work with the tires I am running. The headlight/foglight covers are a thick vinyl that were custom cut locally.
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(70MACH1OWNER @ February 9, 2006, 4:09 PM) Quoted post</div><div class='quotemain'>
JUSTIN,
You don't need trick photography to make that car of yours look awesome. It just plain and simple is!!!!
Scott [img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/thumb.gif[/img]
[/b][/quote]
Thanks Scott, I just feel a little artistic sometimes... [img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/04.gif[/img]
Old 2/9/06, 05:44 PM
GT Member

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Vegasjay @ February 8, 2006, 11:02 PM) Quoted post</div><div class='quotemain'>
I've been playing around with my Kodak program.... [img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/04.gif[/img] The Saleen goes on this weekend!! [img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/thumb.gif[/img]
[/b][/quote]

Looks darn mean - love it .. Hood especially. Nice job [img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/04.gif[/img]

Any pics under the hood?
Old 2/9/06, 05:49 PM
Shelby GT350 Member

Ah jeez...I smell trolls.....go back to your cave, no one wants you here.

and bro, your car has always been one of my favs. I hope the Saleen install goes well for you. [img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/thumb.gif[/img]
Old 2/9/06, 05:56 PM
Cobra Member

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(screaminyellin6 @ February 9, 2006, 4:47 PM) Quoted post</div><div class='quotemain'>
Looks darn mean - love it .. Hood especially. Nice job [img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/04.gif[/img]

Any pics under the hood?
[/b][/quote]
Thanks... [img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/thumb.gif[/img]

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(SurfnSoCal @ February 9, 2006, 4:52 PM) Quoted post</div><div class='quotemain'>
and bro, your car has always been one of my favs. I hope the Saleen install goes well for you. [img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/thumb.gif[/img]
[/b][/quote]

Yeah pretty good way to introduce one's self... [img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/rolleyes.gif[/img]

Thank's Richard I appriciate the support! I think I'm ready to tackle the install, I have read the manual about 5 times now. LOL [img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/thumb.gif[/img]
Old 2/9/06, 05:57 PM
GT Member

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(SurfnSoCal @ February 9, 2006, 7:52 PM) Quoted post</div><div class='quotemain'>
[/b][/quote]

Hope that wasn't refering to me [img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/headscratch.gif[/img] I was complimenting the ride - some other dude seemed to be trolling...

Post some pics of the Saleen after it goes in - that s/c looks sweet mounted on top.

by the way - you can smell a troll before he posts....

how can that ever be mistaken for rice?? That stang is ALL American HP. IMHO - Keep the 60's style Cobra emblems, they makes it look more nostalgic - I like it... [img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/thumb.gif[/img]

Quick Reply: *Some Cool New Pic's....