05-09 Exterior Modifications Making Your '05 Stand Out from the Crowd

Snapped some new pics

Search this Thread

Old 2/18/06, 08:50 PM
Shelby GT350 Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
If I ever create a Mustang Walk of Fame, you can roll your car's tire through one of the wet concrete stars. Like the handprints in Hollywood, except cooler.
Old 2/19/06, 08:44 AM
Mach 1 Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Lookin' good Dave!!!
Old 2/19/06, 09:24 AM
Bullitt Member

Meet your topless sister, Lucille.
Old 2/19/06, 09:41 AM
GT Member

Nice car!!
Old 2/19/06, 06:21 PM
FR500 Member

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Donna @ February 18, 2006, 9:48 PM) Quoted post</div><div class='quotemain'>
Man...that looks beautiful!! I've got to have that chin spoiler and ducktail. [img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/worship.gif[/img] [img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/worship.gif[/img]
[/b][/quote]

Donna, a chin spoiler and ducktail would look great on your car. Dave... looks like you convinced another one. [img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/lol.gif[/img]

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Sandyman @ February 19, 2006, 10:27 AM) Quoted post</div><div class='quotemain'>
Meet your topless sister, Lucille.
[/b][/quote]

Sandy, that looks sweet! [img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/thumb.gif[/img]
Old 2/19/06, 06:24 PM
GT Member

Car looks awesome, two questions...

1) What springs are on the car?
2) Where did you purchase your nittos from?
Old 2/20/06, 06:52 AM
Big Falken Tires

Hey - my topless sister looks sweet!

( [img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/sad.gif[/img] wait.... why does that sound like all sorts of wrong..... [img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/biggrinjester.gif[/img] )

Donna - your GT looks awesome know - ducktail and chin spoiler........ wooo-hoo! [img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/banana.gif[/img]

Pac - That's the Eibach prokit and I got my Nittos from Discount Tire - they don;t have a location by me in Florida so they shipped them but shipping was FREE so [img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/04.gif[/img] [img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/thumb.gif[/img]

outdoor - thanks for answering exactly what I was going to [img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/icon_mrgreen.gif[/img]

"you can roll your car's tire through one of the wet concrete stars. Like the handprints in Hollywood, except cooler."

Hey Colin I like that idea! I guess you gotta clean the tires RIGHT away though!

(and yeah - shine thanks to Z A I N O...... )

Oh and Jim - sorry missed ya - they are they solid plastic lense covers. In truth I think I like the look of the peel off lense covers better.... but this case is exactly why I like the plastic ones - remove them in about 8 seconds and just snap them back on when you want. I can drive at night with them as the fogs do alot of the work (about to upgrade my fog bulb to Silverstars too) but for sustained long distances, I feel better with the covers off. Now if MRT would just release those sweet polarizing ones!!!! [img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/banghead.gif[/img] [img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/banghead.gif[/img] [img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/banghead.gif[/img]
Old 2/20/06, 07:07 AM
Legacy TMS Member

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Burke0011 @ February 20, 2006, 7:55 AM) Quoted post</div><div class='quotemain'>
Hey - my topless sister looks sweet!

( [img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/sad.gif[/img] wait.... why does that sound like all sorts of wrong..... [img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/biggrinjester.gif[/img] )

Donna - your GT looks awesome know - ducktail and chin spoiler........ wooo-hoo! [img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/banana.gif[/img]

Pac - That's the Eibach prokit and I got my Nittos from Discount Tire - they don;t have a location by me in Florida so they shipped them but shipping was FREE so [img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/04.gif[/img] [img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/thumb.gif[/img]

outdoor - thanks for answering exactly what I was going to [img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/icon_mrgreen.gif[/img]

"you can roll your car's tire through one of the wet concrete stars. Like the handprints in Hollywood, except cooler."

Hey Colin I like that idea! I guess you gotta clean the tires RIGHT away though!
(and yeah - shine thanks to Z A I N O...... )
Oh and Jim - sorry missed ya - they are they solid plastic lense covers. In truth I think I like the look of the peel off lense covers better.... but this case is exactly why I like the plastic ones - remove them in about 8 seconds and just snap them back on when you want. I can drive at night with them as the fogs do alot of the work (about to upgrade my fog bulb to Silverstars too) but for sustained long distances, I feel better with the covers off. Now if MRT would just release those sweet polarizing ones!!!! [img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/banghead.gif[/img] [img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/banghead.gif[/img] [img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/banghead.gif[/img]
[/b][/quote]

Amen brother! I love the look of your car...always have!! I can't wait to see it up close in September.

[img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/drool.gif[/img] [img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/drool.gif[/img]

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE</div><div class='quotemain'>Looks awesome. Wish I could take pics of my car in front of my building but camera's are not allowed. [/b][/quote]

Same problem I have; only I might be able to get a base waiver and get a picture next to an F-16. Even better, ever spring they have an airshow at Shaw with multiple planes....including some P-51 Mustangs....

[img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/33.gif[/img]
Old 2/20/06, 07:58 AM
Big Falken Tires

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(MilStang @ February 20, 2006, 9:10 AM) Quoted post</div><div class='quotemain'>
Amen brother! I love the look of your car...always have!! I can't wait to see it up close in September.

[img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/drool.gif[/img] [img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/drool.gif[/img]

Same problem I have; only I might be able to get a base waiver and get a picture next to an F-16. Even better, ever spring they have an airshow at Shaw with multiple planes....including some P-51 Mustangs....

[img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/33.gif[/img]
[/b][/quote]

Sept will ROCK, man! Looking forward to it! (are you staying at the Marriott or haven;t made reservations yet?)

Oh dude a pic of the car with a Fighting Falcon?? [img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/drool.gif[/img] [img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/worship.gif[/img]
That would rule.

I was lucky enough to stand next to one in Norfolk at an airshow years back.... once I was lucky enough to SIT in an F-111 but that's it - Love the F-16s....

First weekend of April in Polk City west or Orlando they have a show at an airstrip with the P51s and you can get your car in a pic with one [img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/eek.gif[/img] I am ALL over that! [img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/thumb.gif[/img]
Old 2/20/06, 09:19 AM
Bullitt Member

Great pics. Now what you should do is photoshop some nice skid marks as if you'd slid sideways into position. [img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/04.gif[/img] Then let your boss see them.....err, maybe not.
Old 2/20/06, 09:09 PM
Cobra Member

Tha Dark Night II is looking beautiful as alway's Dave!! [img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/thumb.gif[/img] Ian is right, I have to get a chin spoiler...
I would like to get Natasha next to a SR-71 Blackbird for a pic...That would be a dream come true.
Old 2/20/06, 09:11 PM
Bullitt Member

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Donna @ February 18, 2006, 9:48 PM) Quoted post</div><div class='quotemain'>
Man...that looks beautiful!! I've got to have that chin spoiler and ducktail. [img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/worship.gif[/img] [img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/worship.gif[/img]
[/b][/quote]

dave, great looking ride!!

i also like the chin spoiler
what company makes it?

thanks in advance

jay
Old 2/21/06, 09:16 AM
Mach 1 Member

Looks absolutely awesome!
Old 2/21/06, 10:44 AM
Big Falken Tires

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(tkogt @ February 20, 2006, 11:14 PM) Quoted post</div><div class='quotemain'>
dave, great looking ride!!

i also like the chin spoiler
what company makes it?

thanks in advance
jay
[/b][/quote]

Hey Jay - CDC makes it - the Classic style.... [img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/thumb.gif[/img]

Justin - man a Blackbird would make a GREAT pic!

(have no idea how you would get next to one though - even if they weren't all retired - ahhh think of it this way though - if you DID get the pic, you would have to photo shop white stripes on the SR-71 to make sure it looked as cool as Natasha [img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/04.gif[/img] )
Old 2/21/06, 10:50 AM
Queen Of Nascar

Wonder if I should get the stripes painted on the chin spoiler too or just get it painted Tungsten.

Another question Dave...was it hard to install?
Old 2/21/06, 01:23 PM
Shelby GT350 Member

Now that is one Classy Ride!! Keep up the great work! Joe
Old 2/21/06, 01:39 PM
Big Falken Tires

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Donna @ February 21, 2006, 12:53 PM) Quoted post</div><div class='quotemain'>
Wonder if I should get the stripes painted on the chin spoiler too or just get it painted Tungsten.

Another question Dave...was it hard to install?
[/b][/quote]

Hey Donna - if you get it, it would look KILLER with the stripes!!! [img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/thumb.gif[/img]

As for the install I had mine delivered to me from my painter - took all of about 10 minutes to install. VERY easy!

Thanks for the kind words Joe!
Old 2/21/06, 01:53 PM
Team Mustang Source

Received 14 Likes on 14 Posts
Hi Dave you sure got my Vote on Black Beauty ! Ed
Old 2/21/06, 05:56 PM
Bullitt Member

thanks ,dave

i was wondering if that was a" classic " chin spoiler, but the flat black ones they show in their ad
dont highlight the body line under the lower grill opening.

maybe they sould use i picture of your car in the ad [img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/rolleyes.gif[/img]

thanks again
ordered mine today!

jay
Old 2/21/06, 08:51 PM
Shelby GT350 Member

Dave.....I look forward to meeting you later this year in Birmingham for the Event!! Keep it shining till then! See Ya, Joe

Quick Reply: Snapped some new pics