05-09 Exterior Modifications Making Your '05 Stand Out from the Crowd

question about ordering from Cervini's

Search this Thread

Old 11/9/06, 01:42 AM
GT Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
question about ordering from Cervini's

I'm going to order the ram air hood they offer and i was wondering about the shipping. Will the Hood come to my house or do i need to have it delivered somewhere. It says it comes by feight and charges are due upon delivery. thanks for any help. never had this come up before cause when i got the hood for my old car it was shipped thorught greyhound and i had to pick it up and thats the only experience i've had with something that big being shipped.
Old 11/9/06, 05:37 AM
Shelby GT350 Member

Received 22 Likes on 17 Posts
I order my hood from RK Sport and it was shipped by freight , i.e. truck. I had it delivered directly to my body shop that was going to paint it. If I remember correctly , there was an additional charge if it wasn't delivered to a business ...
Old 11/9/06, 09:16 AM
Bullitt Member

I bought a ram air from a company called Alliance

http://alliance247.com/advanced_se fMCJUOiParch_result.php?keyword=&criteria_group%5B %5D=BODY+STYLING&criteria_group%5B%5D=FORD&criteri a_group%5B%5D=&criteria_group%5B%5D=&x=52&y=10

I am in CA so I came and picked it up. I think they charged about $175 and about $30 more to residence....
Old 11/9/06, 08:13 PM
Bullitt Member

Originally Posted by jenks
I'm going to order the ram air hood they offer and i was wondering about the shipping. Will the Hood come to my house or do i need to have it delivered somewhere. It says it comes by feight and charges are due upon delivery. thanks for any help. never had this come up before cause when i got the hood for my old car it was shipped thorught greyhound and i had to pick it up and thats the only experience i've had with something that big being shipped.
I ordered a hood from Cervini's and had it shipped to the body shop. They will ship to either a home or business but a home delivery is more. Mine came Yellow Freight and they sent a bill after delivery.

The hood came in one piece w/o any shipping damages and on the day they said it would arrive.
Old 11/10/06, 01:50 AM
GT Member

well if i can get it here at home i'm gonna have to do that cause i don't plan on painting it or putting it on till spring cause the cars mostly gonna be under the cover till then and i'm using my tax return to paint stripes down the car and would rather paint the hood and my shelby rear when i do that. thanks for the information guys.