05-09 Exterior Modifications Making Your '05 Stand Out from the Crowd

***PRODUCT REVIEW (RKSports HOOD)***

Search this Thread

Old 12/14/05, 10:05 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally posted by Gixx1300R@December 7, 2005, 10:14 PM
Yes I am planning on Contacting them tomorrow and faxing the pics also. Now this is a RKsports Hood but I purchased it from LMPerformance so I will let them know also. This is copied and pasted from the LMPerformance Website.

"Returns:
We cannot accept returns on parts that have been used or installed. No returns will be accepted after 30 days and must be in original packaging. Prior authorization must be given before any return can be made. Please call or email us for return authorization. Up to a 20% Restocking Fee may apply. Special orders may be subject to Manufacturer Restock Fees. Returns must be accompanied with a copy of the invoice. Hoods may not be returned unless they are defective. Shipping cost will not be refunded. ALL returns must be first filed using our online form found here:
http://www.LMPerformance.com/returns. "

Now if you install the hood and find out it doesnt fit they can deny the return since it was installed and notice how they say "Hoods may not be returned unless defective" Kinda a catch 22 :scratch:

If the hood truely does not fit and you can provide pictures then you can do a swap at no cost to you. This policy you mention was in place to protect ourselves for returns on SLP hoods because of shipping complications with SLP hoods.

We do not carry any hoods in house as it would cost way to much to stock hoods as we would have to pay shipping twice and since its a large product would take up too much warehouse space. We ship all our hoods direct from the manufacturer to you. Weither you buy it from us or RKSPORT its the same hood coming from the same factory. We have been doing business with RKsport since 2001 and they have just about the best quality hoods that we have sold. Just remember we are not out to screw anyone over, if there is truely a problem we can get a hood swapped at no charge to you. this has never been an issue in the past with rksport hoods. We are a Christian company and we try to do our best for the customer Its very hard to please everyone but i think we do a pretty good job If anyone has any questions about any of our policies please give us a call first (850-654-4730) before ordering so we can address any questions you may have.

Thanks!
Leon
LMPerformance.

P.S. We do stock our parts, just not hoods.